Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (54152 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by dainformant(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
According to reports, a 19-Year old man was apprehended with a bottle of blood and some severed genitals and fingers of a four-year-old boy in Awka, Anambra state capital.

The suspect, Mr. Sunday Onwebenyi, from Emeziaka, Mgbo, in Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State who confessed to have abducted and killed the child, in connivance with some other suspects from the said location.

This happened after a female friend from the same area, Miss Blessing Eze, had recommended him to a place in Awka, where they alleged to have been told to get the body parts of a child to quicken their money-making ambition.

He has since been handed over to the police authorities for possible prosecution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/19-year-old-boy-nabbed-his-severed-genitals-and-human-parts-in-awka-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by kingxsamz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
As fight wan start, make I kuku bring chair make una sidon watch...

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by GOFRONT(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin

If I no make money wetin I gain.....

If I no drive Benz wetin I gain......see wetin dat music dey cause ba

See his face like GANDUJE!!!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by DrRasheed: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
I ain't no mod. but am sure this will reach frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by kingxsamz(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
DrRasheed:
I ain't no mod. but am sure this will reach frontpage.

Lol, mods will push stuffs like this to fp bcus it causes tribal conflicts in threads...
sha me I'm jst here to watch fight...

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Someborry should not tell me say na pweek e dry like that sad
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Rextizzle(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
See his head like oando tanker, foolish child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Anytime an evil wicked man becomes rich..check very well a soul is lost somewhere.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by mytime24(f): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked
Lazy youth

Everybody won b rich even from their mama belle embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by vizkiz: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
After him do the rituals, the money whey go come no go reach money whey some people dey make from "COKE"

This is what happens when everyone wants to drive BENZ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Chibuzor11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Awuzubilahi!

We igbos must learn to emulate our northern and Yoruba counterparts and leave all these kind of acts alone.
Sometimes I stay up all night weeping just because of all these kind of news committed by my kinsmen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by JoseVanMoyes: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
end time teen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
look at this mofo denting our imagine

this is what happens when you pally with them A-_--A
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by stuffs4me(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is horrible

OSU is synonymous to rituals and carnibalism

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
At 19yrs?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by bewla(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
u
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Yankee101: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
I try to look at their faces to see if there is any answer as to why they do what they do
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Adebowhales(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
He looks like NwaAmaikpe. Perhaps his son

33 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by youngvikthor(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
sad. instead of him to go and hustle crime never pay although it might pay bout don't last be wise
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Isobug: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oya let the Tribal war begins

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Opinionated: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by WinningEleven(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
NCAN will be rushing into this thread like....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by YorubaAssasin: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na dem joor! grin Just imagine... so far I'm yet to see any civilized SW'er hurl any insults... but, should reverse be the case... c'ommon, we all know how hyenas and savages from that part of the country behave. grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Lordofthewest(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
FLATI....

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by deri4luv1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hand cuff wey get padlock, Naija which way

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by tammie24: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just 19!

By the time he's 25 he'll be running baby factory for rituals

Na their way.... Anything for money!

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Goddyj(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bad soul. The baba wey send am go dey pee for him pants by now. Him go pray make the boy no confess

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Groovenaija360(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
See what Buhari caused?

Hold Buhari responsible for this shit
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Tobi0123: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by depezee(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
See as the carton of Gala wey him dey hawk for traffic don fold in forehead finishgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.