Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another (841 Views)

I Need A Phone Of 40k Neat One Android 10 / Help!!! My Contacts Are Deleting On My Phone / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by alameen21: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good day everyone, i want to transfer my data from one android phone to another android phone using my laptop I don’t know how to go about it
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by sway112: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Use usb cord
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by alameen21: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
sway112:
Use usb cord
What about the contacts
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by ojikutu65(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Use xender
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by sway112: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
alameen21:

What about the contacts

Use your Gmail to sync
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by Salim27(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
its quite easy to transfer your phone data to another phone. You can do that if you have a Memory Card.

Steps to copy your phone data to Another

Firstly, insert the memory card into your mobile phone. After inserting it then go to your phone backup and restore. now select backup. an option will be display on your phone. the first one is Personal Data and Application choose personal data then mark contact and hit on backup to SD card. wait for it to finish the backup. after it finished the backup now remove your memory card and insert it to the other phone you wanted to copy the contact. after inserting go to your phone backup and restore and click on restore. you will the backup file then click it and wait for it to finish restoring. Boom you have successfully copy your phone contact to another.

You can also copy other data using this steps such as Apps, Messages, Images etc.
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by alameen21: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
The old phone is faulty and only works for like 10 seconds when the screen is unlocked then it stops touching
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by gbengalotgrand: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Download quick device app on play store
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by Ejadike(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Salim27:
its quite easy to transfer your phone data to another phone. You can do that if you have a Memory Card.

Steps to copy your phone data to Another

Firstly, insert the memory card into your mobile phone. After inserting it then go to your phone backup and restore. now select backup. an option will be display on your phone. the first one is Personal Data and Application choose personal data then mark contact and hit on backup to SD card. wait for it to finish the backup. after it finished the backup now remove your memory card and insert it to the other phone you wanted to copy the contact. after inserting go to your phone backup and restore and click on restore. you will the backup file then click it and wait for it to finish restoring. Boom you have successfully copy your phone contact to another.

You can also copy other data using this steps such as Apps, Messages, Images etc.
nice one. Thanks for this info
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by AlexGuan: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Android Assistant is an easy-to-use program that can sync contacts from one Android phone to computer, and then transfer them from computer to other Android device without any hassle. With the 1-Click Backup & Restore features, you can easily backup Android contacts to computer and restore Android contacts to another Android device from backup files.
https://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/resources/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-android.html
Re: How Do I Transfer My Contacts And Other Data From One Android Phone To Another by SimonCowell: 5:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Have you ever sync your Android data with Google account for making a backup? If you have, you must know that these backed up files are able to be restored back to the device. So in this case, why don't you try to sync the contacts on the original Android phone to Google Drive and then restore them to another device? Let's make an attempt together!
1. Add Your Google Account to Your Old Android Phone
2. Sync Contacts to Gmail Account
3. Sync the Contacts to New Android

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S8s Vs Nokia X5 / 128gig Iphone 6 For Sale #40,000 / Cheapest: Oneplus 7pro 8/256gb (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.