Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute (1044 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute by Beke2020: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good day madam,

See I have been following lively stone and I want to thank you people for the good work you are doing. You are helping a lot of homes without you knowing. Me,in particular,I have learnt so much and I put some of the things I learn from you to work and it works.

But I am not happy in my marriage. I am married,almost seven years now. And I won’t lie,I regret marrying this man. I am a primary school teacher. My husband is a trader. He deals on okrika (fairly used clothes). We were actually just dating but I got pregnant and we got married so that I will not be shamed.

Right from our marriage,things have been rough financially. My salary as a Teacher is not enough to do anything. And his business is not moving as before. Because of cost of exporting those clothes has gone very high. He also used to dash young girl clothes so he most of the time will be running at a loss.

We have four children and it is not easy to manage with my salary of N45k every month. Sometimes,we go hungry. I feel so bad. Me and my husband always quarrel about money and his girls that he always flirt with. I don’t even care if he is sleeping with them but he will spend the little money he has,he will dash them clothes and in the end,nothing for us.

Nobody is really helping us. Occasionally,I.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-situation-forced-me-to-beg-but-my-husband-calls-me-a-prostitute/
Re: My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute by xendra: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
You don't care if he is sleeping with them but he should stop spending money on them angry
You think your husband's d!ck is special? If he isn't spending on them what will they do with him undecided undecided

If them tell una make una no marry dogs una no go here because you want marry before your mates
Re: My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute by Beke2020: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmnnnn
xendra:
You don't care if he is sleeping with them but he should stop spending money on them angry
You think your husband's d!ck is special? If he isn't spending on them what will they do with him undecided undecided

If them tell una make una no marry dogs una no go here because you want marry before your mates

(1) (Reply)

My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help / Indian Guys Are Magical / Look What I Found. What could it mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.