Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths (9545 Views)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by ameh99: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
The juju man working for APC is really powerful...

Just keep messing with this people’s brain...

Chai....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by ofuonyebi: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
i have said it often...igbo are never decided....ask their late god fathers...they are the one called the political brides & harlots!

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Almaiga: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
The Nnamdi Kanu imposter has ordered Igbo's to stay at home on the election day. This has guarantee President Buhari victory in the 2019 Presidential election.

Sai Baba, sai Jubril. grin

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by ba7man(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by OtunbaJ: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is d reason y dis people may not rule this country. Y can't they speak in one voice. 1st, it was Peter Obi candidate issues, that they were not consulted as if Obi is from Yoruba land, now the leaders just make a declaration few days ago, d youths are challenging their elders. abomination grin grin grin grin shocked shocked sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by mrskillz: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Intelligent reasoning I must say. that is the best way to be a formidable force.

The best way, you can be taken serious.

Even Atiku knows SE doesn't like him for his manifestoes or personality, it is because of their Son.

When he gets there, they might be the worst hit, if they don't
Play a smart game.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Codebrain242574: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by herich(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mouth Gig:
grin grin grin grin..VOTE PROGRESS...

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA.
Indeed, God will protect him safely to daura

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by dahnimoh(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fast guys trying to make their money from Buhari knowing fully well that South East has now become the proverbial Beautiful Bride.

Orji Uzor kalu has played his game by pretending to be Supporting Buhari and collected his International passport and found his way.

Sharp guy are coming up with this strategy and Buhari must fall for them because he needs vote from the region.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by herich(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ohaneze youths are already Atikulating,
Ohaneze youths are giving the lifeless president and his midgets, false hope.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Goddyj(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
20 member group. undecided undecided

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by bixton(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
This has always being the trend and voice from the Igbos.
We should be expecting comments from the agitators/ex-militants from the Niger Delta region on their own piece.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by CDCEO001: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
I don't understand who are the "Ndị Igbo" are they going to decide for all Igbo people? They will follow every Igbo person to the voting ballot and then make sure they vote for their choice?
Yeye dey worry them.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by gr8child(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
This sounds like an invitation to treat.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by bobosydney: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ole

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by blackboy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Language of we need money
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by frozen70(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ndia ebidogo nzuzu

Kwado Peter ka odiri anyi mma

Igbo Amaka
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Okoyeebo: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
[s]
Ziggylady:

Well every single Igbo person i know has PVC and are voting for Atiku.
[/s]

It is stupid lies like this that make people say you guys are descendants of Judas Iscariot.

The SE has the lowest rate of PVC collection in this country as at statistics released for PVC collection for 2019 elections.
The SE has the lowest voter turn out in all elections since 1999.

Igbos would vote Atiku and he would lose. When he loses, you'll start crying for Biafra and Buratai's boys would step in. That's what would happen in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Felixv: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
A pack of card. But still

We call President Buhari to seek redress and appease Ndigbo before the years run out to regain the loss of confidence of Igbo Youths, especially in terms of job creation and minimum wage issue, though we applaud Buhari on the massive road rehabilitation in the South East.

They recognize the good work of sai baba
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Nature8(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
There's nothing like Ohanaeze Youth Council Worldwide in South East.. Such group does not exist anywhere in South East and they don't represent Ndigbo.. Ndigbo has agreed and decided to vote Atiku/Obi come 2019 presidential election.. Comrade Obinna Achionye have not decided who to vote, not Ndigbo.. He should go and seat down, he doesn't speak for Ndigbo but for himself... Igbos are completely Atikulated to vote out Buhari come 2019 presidential election! Atiku/Obi for president 2019!!!
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Positivepoint(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
magoo10:
Ndigbo will not vote lifelessness
He won't even get 3%

Atikuobi is the team
Restructuring issa goal

I guess the narration will become perfect 97% & 3%
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by jadams: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=73002786]One minute they're shouting biafra the next minute they're hugging and crying on the shoulder of a fulani man........But wetin concern me??[/
quote]
is that why you are sipping beer with a a spoon ?.
Jubril el Sudan only exists in the minds and thoughts of umu ekwensu a.k.a IPOB,
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by SouthEastFacts: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
We urge them to go to Onitsha main market or Ariaria in Aba to utter those words. If they make it back unhurt I will vote for Buhari.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
But what's really wrong with those people , u keep shouting marginalization,now the advantage has voluntarily stepped in ur door , but all I hear everyday is either we were not consulted before Obi was picked or we haven't decided who to vote.
Pls why are you people so divorced in thought and collaboration ? Why can't you just embrace this privilege and let others respect u for respecting urself ? Well, maybe Atiku made a big mistake for picking a vice from ur region, cuz as much as I love ur tribe as a Yoruba man I don't longer understand you way of reasoning.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Bewiseedet(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Confused people
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by goodvision12(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
PureMe01:
no group needs to tell ndigbo who to vote for.NDIGBO know who is best for them
A P C MEANS ATIKU PRESIDENT CONFIRMED
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by pharmagba: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
I'm sure these fools are waiting for the highest bidder..
I won't be surprised if they endorse lifelessness tomorrow angry undecided

Not even the highest bidder,
there are actually saying, "we have not been settled"
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Icon79(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thank you! Everyone now claims to speak for Ndi Igbo. I wonder who made them our mouthpiece or gave them the authority to speak for us shocked

O pari

Ziggylady:
Who are these clowns??..which 'Ndigbo are undecided?..instead of saying 'Ohanaeze youth members' cos you lots have positioned yourselves for cash-rain from politicians across boards,you are talking bunkum..

Well every single Igbo person i know has PVC and are voting for Atiku.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by jchioma: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
“We call President Buhari to seek redress and appease Ndigbo before the years run out to regain the loss of confidence of Igbo Youths, especially in terms of job creation and minimum wage issue, though we applaud Buhari on the massive road rehabilitation in the South East.

Too little, too late.
Buhari is going to Daura in 2019.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Nnamdi kanu is an internet fraudster

After defrauding gullible Ipob members he is living large in Israel with his family.

Biafra is a lucrative business

There is an app u need to install and start using, its called BRAIN....
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
I thought voting is a personal thing.
Or do they mean whom to help perfect I rigging?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Rules Out Electronic Voting Until Constitution Is Amended / APC Convention: Crack In Caretaker Committee / Anambra Fire Service Boss, Agbili, Emerges 2022 'Fire Fighter Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.