Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos (60306 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by skimmy005: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Anonymous4:
Tired of this country.. can't boys hustle in peace again.. and the stupid government no provide job... and some old Fool be calling them names. That's why most of u are always here fighting for who comment first on Nairaland. Your junior ones are using sense to help themselves out of poverty you're here ready to type negative comment on every positive things.. even they announced Nigerians can now travel to anywhere free. some idiots will still come here and say they want to chased them out of their country...
oga use your brain small na, any body can hustle legit hustle. imagine your parents work really hard to make a living and one idiot come impersonating , telling lies just to get dia money , you know how many women yahoo boys don make homeless,frustrated even some commit suicide, oga u nor fit justify crime, a lot of people still da make legit money for dis county, put your parents in does scammers shoes how will you feel if you moda lost all ha property to some stupid scammers she trust .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by ehbellsho(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2018
should I blame the government? No. Should I blame your parents? partially. should I blame U? YES, cos U r lazy and wanted to get rich without working.
Every day for the thief one day for the owner.
No wonder we r labelled "lazy Nigerian Youth". !d!ots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by skimmy005: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2018
skymight:
provide jobs for the youth fools you think yahoo is easy abi without street boys for dey beg am not in support of adding charms in doing yahoo even the oyibo self dey scam Nigeria, to those that do yahoo please I respect you a lot but please don't add plues to it
guy you stupid I swear, imagine the pains all does women they pass through the suffer and everything I pray one day your fada and moda lose all dia money and properties to scammers amen... you are so selfish to think about only yourself think about the peoplt you are scamming how will they feel when they find out they have been used and dump,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by Orpe7(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2018
1) Don't let anyone know how much money you have. It'll make people jealous and want to steal it from you.

2) Don't let anyone know what you're doing next. People will use this knowledge to rob you and hurt you.

3) Don't trust anyone. Even your mother would betray you for the money that'll be in it.

Yall broke d first 3

2 Likes

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by peterphd(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
nextstep:

The bolded. These people have committed crimes, and ordinarily should serve their term. Their crimes stem from poverty and lack of opportunities, but does not really diminish their technical brilliance - which can be harnessed for good.

What's going to happen is that, rather than spend State funds to rehabilitate them, invest in them and their ideas into useful positive things, we're going to spend State funds to prosecute and incarcerate them. After their 5-year terms, what next? They will be just as poor with fewer opportunities (being older, bitter, with a criminal record, and out of the latest tech), and society won't really be better off for having such brilliant minds among us. The irony I was pointing out is that the prosecution by the State will be on behalf of senators, presidents, governors, LGA chairmen and civil servants (who constitute government), that have stolen this country blind.

I'm not supporting crime, 419, yahoo, yahoo+, or whatever we're calling it now, but our response is typical of how we waste our natural resources without thinking of how to really harness them.

I agree with you on rehabilitating criminal folks but trust me there is nothing like intelligence about this fraud thing just plain lies and deceit. These boys have no ideas that can be harnessed.They only do what they do for the Instagram lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2018
In a every twelve JUDAS is their

business gone wrong cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by anonymous1759(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2018
vivalavida:
Just to feel among, these small small boys no dey fear babalawo house again. I wish they get long jail sentences so that their youth will be wasted. When they come out, they will be living evidence to people that crime does not pay

You wish they get a long sentence for how much they stole? Looking at them you'll Discover this guys ain't rich.. I hope you're not among the sense less youths that Atikulate or supporting one of those politicians. over $ 800m dollars was found in Deziani's house, million dollars properties accross Nigeria confisticated .. Over$ 40m was giving to GEJ cousins for special assignment... ganduje Recieved million dollar he is still a governor.. Mama peace had millions of dollars from no where,$ 2b. Was stolen by Dasuki and some of you insult Buhari that he should respect the rule to release him. and you pray for these young boys to rot in jail, guys who didnt Steal from you. And support those greedy bastards that reap your future, even your president aspirant stole$ 40m sold federal Asset worth bilions of dollars for peanuts... Hate and jealous will kill you. I think the law should be Reversed the higher you Steal the Greater the purnishment...
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2018
if they have a good lawyer, nothing go do them. the people they stole money from should come and prove it
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by anonymous1759(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
latsy:

Criminals are not intelligent.

You're a fool for saying that. Yet the USA, Japanese, Russian, etc have hackers who work for them...some of you TAG Saraki, Atiku, Tinubu etc intelligent because of the way they Steal and play politics... Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by vivalavida(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2018
anonymous1759:

You wish they get a long sentence for how much they stole? Looking at them you'll Discover this guys ain't rich.. I hope you're not among the sense less youths that Atikulate or supporting one of those politicians. over $ 800m dollars was found in Deziani's house, million dollars properties accross Nigeria confisticated .. Over$ 40m was giving to GEJ cousins for special assignment... ganduje Recieved million dollar he is still a governor.. Mama peace had millions of dollars from no where,$ 2b. Was stolen by Dasuki and some of you insult Buhari that he should respect the rule to release him. and you pray for these young boys to rot in jail, guys who didnt Steal from you. And support those greedy bastards that reap your future, even your president aspirant stole$ 40m sold federal Asset worth bilions of dollars for peanuts... Hate and jealous will kill you. I think the law should be Reversed the higher you Steal the Greater the purnishment...

So because they stole u too have to steal?
U need medical attention. I suppose you are one of them for you to have reasoned this way
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Scout60:

since you said this, how then do we trust you and your business

Sorry ya'll got me wrong,I'm not a fraudster ,(will never be) but the way people are yelling stone them,stone them,you did think they don't have roaches in their wardrobe, all I'm trying to say is that the recent wave of scammers in the country is the government's doing....

If they are caught they should face the law though ,but you as a bystand should not judge you don't know what led to what,

Damfostopper
omoelerin1
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by DattyBryan73: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2018
samuelchimmy:
All y'all casting stones ,I hope y'all are white as snow, I hope y'all don't do some sort of fraud or the other in your offices using whatever means you know to keep body and soul together ,fxcking Hippocrates.....

If you are a Nigerian,ya papa,ya mama was a scammer,ya life was all made up,was never and can never be real, just own up, Stfu or embrace your candid inheritance just like the Americas did..
one word for dix guy please..smh
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by crafteck(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Abfinest007:
yahoo boys gives Nigeria a bad name but if u reason it .d money they bring into help in growin d economy

We are not facing problem from the root... The government, the society that encourages the act, the boys themselves, though I think 70 percent of them had no choice, close ur eyes, pick a well known one at random, see his life according to grams, now imagine his life without such opportunities, if you were in his position what will you chose...
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by hahn(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2018
peterphd:

I agree with you on rehabilitating criminal folks but trust me there is nothing like intelligence about this fraud thing just plain lies and deceit. These boys have no ideas that can be harnessed.They only do what they do for the Instagram lifestyle.

It is only typical of Nigerians to regard being deceitful and untrustworthy as being smart.

How can a people who support fraud expect to have sincere leaders? undecided

1 Like

Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by innocentjordan: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Abfinest007:
yahoo boys gives Nigeria a bad name but if u reason it .d money they bring into help in growin d economy
the only thing they bring to Nigeria is "Imported Inflation"
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by innocentjordan: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2018
I just hope they are prosecuted and jailed. For those who are saying that they are not scamming Nigerians and EFCC, you're are complicit in this acts and y'all should be fished out for questioning by the EFCC. when one of Yahoo boys/ritualists use one of your family members for ritual you will learn in a hard way....

#Stop denting the image of this country
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by Anonymous4: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
skimmy005:
oga use your brain small na, any body can hustle legit hustle. imagine your parents work really hard to make a living and one idiot come impersonating , telling lies just to get dia money , you know how many women yahoo boys don make homeless,frustrated even some commit suicide, oga u nor fit justify crime, a lot of people still da make legit money for dis county, put your parents in does scammers shoes how will you feel if you moda lost all ha property to some stupid scammers she trust .

When they scammed her once. she get wise and ion think she can ever get scammed again.. Free the Boys at least the white they're scamming once took the Black for slaves... This is Karma
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by Anonymous4: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
mayze:

U call that illegal way of making money,hustle?now they v helped themselves to jail,u can keep encouraging em if u like..

No Hustle that doesn't have the bad side and nobody makes money in a pure way in this life... you've to lie to have money... Even EFCC are thieves
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by skimmy005: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anonymous4:

When they scammed her once. she get wise and ion think she can ever get scammed again.. Free the Boys at least the white they're scamming once took the Black for slaves... This is Karma
u see juju for dia and you still da defend them, u know how many lives this yahoo boys don destroy just to get money you know how many souls them don kill.
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by McAnelka(m): 2:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Are we still going to know the end of this story? EFCC arrest them, they will take their own cut of the money and that's the end of the story. A suspected Yahoo guy once said... "I have a separate bank account for police case". He always deposit 10% of all his transactions as a premium, should in case he's bursted by NPF. So tell me how he's going to desist from the fraud act when he knows the confirmed and direct steps. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by mayorsco(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
cruzydal:
Shey them thief ur money Eh rubbish EFCC.. All dose bastards politicians that steal billion of dollars nkor..
But boiz sha . dem no go use dier head ..
is like you too are one of them
i will soon arrest you too
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
im still picking
Re: Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos by james1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
If the EFCC is not hypocritical in their approach to bursting financial crimes;almost all our politicians holding offices will be in jail.
Its like a case of ignoring the log in ones eyes and trying to remove a speckle in another's eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.