Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) (4664 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

occult simply means ''hidden''. and yea, Jesus had a secret school, which met in a secret place, known by a secret name, and also had secret disciples. all of these claims are clearly shown in pages of new testament.

the only reason these claims are unbelievable, heretical and blasphemous to you is because you have demonized the word, ''occult''.
MiddleDimension. You believe that really? Which pages of the New Testament are you talking about?

I have demonized the Occult? Pls let's begin with you tell me the Source of the Occult and why they meet in secret and in the middle of the night.

I will really like to study these New Testament passages with you. Pls bring them up.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

occult simply means ''hidden''. and yea, Jesus had a secret school, which met in a secret place, known by a secret name, and also had secret disciples. all of these claims are clearly shown in pages of new testament.

the only reason these claims are unbelievable, heretical and blasphemous to you is because you have demonized the word, ''occult''.
Pls answer the question. What is the source of the Occult?

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
I truly do not care what choice you make and what you guys have decided to become. But, what i will not sit back and watch is satanists trying to wear a cloak and lie about their true identity.

Since i grew old enough to reason for myself, i've always heard of Satanists pretending and parading themselves as Christians. In trying to justify their evil, they Jesus was also an Occult.
But, i have never heard about Christian, i mean a disciple of Christian sneaking into Occult in disguise.

Hey People. Jesus is the creator of all including Satan. You can say whatever you like, but the truth remains that satan is a. counterfeiter. Jesus is the Head of them all. The Source.

If there's any similarities between what satan does and what Jesus has done is because, they are all Spirits and the lower must necessarily copy from the Higher.

And MiddleDimention, am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by MiddleDimension: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

Pls answer the question. What is the source of the Occult?

you are asking me what the origin of ''hidden'' is?
pls don't ask This question like the occult is a particular organization, religion, sect, etc.

I WILL DEFINITELY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. but before then, pls tell me how many deciples did Jesus have?
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by MiddleDimension: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

MiddleDimension. You believe that really? Which pages of the New Testament are you talking about?

I have demonized the Occult? Pls let's begin with you tell me the Source of the Occult and why they meet in secret and in the middle of the night.

I will really like to study these New Testament passages with you. Pls bring them up.

I will show you the those scriptures definitely. but pls tell me how many disciples did Jesus have
again you speak like the occult is an organization. why don't you mention the particular organization you are referring to, and if i know them, then i with be able to tell you if they meet at night, in private or not. and if they do, i may be able to tell you why
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

pls don't ask This question like the occult is a particular organization, religion, sect, etc.

I WILL DEFINITELY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. but before then, pls tell me how many deciples did Jesus have?
Guy, don't be clever.

I asked the Source (call it origin if you like) of the Occult, don't swerve the discussion of course.

You finish one before you proceed to the next.

The Power you guys brandish, where does it come from? Who is at the helm of all Occultic movements?

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

I will show you the those scriptures definitely. but pls tell me how many disciples did Jesus have
again you speak like the occult is an organization. why don't you mention the particular organization you are referring to, and if i know them, then i with be able to tell you if they meet at night, in private or not. and if they do, i may be able to tell you why
I refuse to let you distract me here. When we done with you telling me who is at helm of Occult, i'll be more than happy to talk about the Lord Jesus.

Have you ever heard of the Occult grand masters? These masters, who is their master?
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

The Occult is a term which describes certain activities done in secret. Every group of people who practice mysticism, belonging grand lodges, practicing magic, Zodiacal and numerical readings, does astral projects, chakras, palm reading, enchantments, divination, sorcery. they are all Occult.

Again, i refuse to be swerved. Stay on point pls.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

It's call growth. And, it's not hidden and done in secret.

Your perseverance is commendable.

What is your own definition of spiritual growth?
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

My hands are full right now. I just finished True Christianity Vol. 1 & 2. I reading Divine Love and Divine Wisdom. Divine Providence is waiting for me. So, i don't have to read any Conspiracy theory by an Occult who believes satan created the universe.

No offence please, but i say you are just being narrow minded.
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

Does this name ring a bell? Aleister Crowley.

He was an Occultist of the highest order.
Tell him he wasn't a satanist.
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

Your evasiveness is commendable. You refuse to say who the source of Occult is.

Did the Creator say you should search for him through the Occult hidden knowledge? Are you sure you believe that Jesus is the creator of Heaven and Earth, the Source of all things.
The Bible is an open book. The Holy Spirit is readily accessible, yet you need the Occult to know Jesus? lolz

If you know satan as i know him, he'lll cease from being a monumental mystery to you. Then you'd know that not everyone accords him reverence that you do. I am human created in God's image, he is not. I am vested with the glory of God. he is darkness and will remain so. he is so jealous of me to the point of trying to kill me.

If you know what fear is, you won't attribute to me. Isn't it insane to be fearful of dark in the middle of day light? I live in Light, i can never fear darkness.

I will respond to this if you'd tell me their Source. Everything has a source, What is the source of Occult?

You really make me laugh with this your delusions.

I don't need to go into the Occult to know Satan. I know him.

Enjoy your occultism. Everyday that passes is a countdown to us dying. When we do, you'd wish you heed my warning and left satan alone.

Good bye.

You amaze me with your written words. Your assumptions towards me is baseless. It only reveals more about the ignorance the public has towards the occult.
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

No offence please, but i say you are just being narrow minded.
Whichever term you choose to describe me won't make me leave what i'm in the middle of to do as you bid me. If i was less busy, i could read your theory. But, i have a life, plus, i have to make out time to read what will build me spiritually for now.

So, good luck with the name calling, i'm used to it. I'm as tough as the bark of an Iroko tree. it doesn't get anyway beyond NL. lol
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:

Welcome
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
ugnoble:

Still keeping mute to my question.
What is your reason of going into the occult?
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

You amaze me with your written words. Your assumptions towards me is baseless. It only reveals more about the ignorance the public has towards the occult.
And here you are the 21st Century Aliester Crowley, the messiah of the modern world by Occultic teachings.

Oga, We Choose Our Paths. You Have Chosen yours, and i mine. good luck with yours. I live or die, stand or fall with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
MiddleDimension:
@ccarefulwind2, with which organization do you study?

I mostly study with The Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis (AMORC), also known as the Rosicrucian Order.

Peace Profound
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

Whichever term you choose to describe me won't make me leave what i'm in the middle of to do as you bid me. If i was less busy, i could read your theory. But, i have a life, plus, i have to make out time to read what will build me spiritually for now.

So, good luck with the name calling, i'm used to it. I'm as tough as the bark of an Iroko tree. it doesn't get anyway beyond NL. lol

Lol... Funny you
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

And here you are the 21st Century Aliester Crowley, the messiah of the modern world by Occultic teachings.

Oga, We Choose Our Paths. You Have Chosen yours, and i mine. good luck with yours. I live or die, stand or fall with Jesus.

Lol... Aliester Crowley? Hmm...

Madam, i hear you. Good luck then cheesy
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by MiddleDimension: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
you asking who the head of the occult is like asking who the head of knowledge, or wisdom, or science, or philosophy is. if there are scientistfic organizations, philosophical organization, etc, then we can start talking about some kind of leader, or origin, or source etc.

but let me just give you evidence that jesus had secret disciples, taught secretly, etc.

in one of his letters, Paul talked about Jesus appearing to a 500 of his deciples. then he had a closer 120, and then he sent a 72 out carry out miracles. out of that, he had the famous 12, out of which, he had the closest circle to him made up of three people. so now you can see that the mathematics someone talked about here, is beginning to appear - geometry.

and to these circles, there are things he taught them when the outer circles were not present. a very good example of this is the last supper. when he wanted to eat that, were the five hundred present? what about the 72 and 120? when the holy ghost was coming, i bet the 500 were not there. during the transfiguration, he went up into the mountains with thethree he deliberately pulled out of the12, and he got transfigured in their presence.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Lol... Aliester Crowley? Hmm...
Madam, i hear you. Good luck then cheesy
You are laughing loud at Aliester Crowley? You mean he is beneath you or what?
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Lol... Funny you
Good to know i amuse you.
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by MiddleDimension: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
contd

and he instructed the three not to reveal this to anyone until the time is right. now, as far as the other disciples are concerned, that was occultic, because it is hidden from them.now if i was with my friends in the hill not knowing that you are somewhere around, and i got transfigured like Jesus was, you would peobably say, oh, i said it! this guy is ogbanje! but the point is...he showed them a thing he never said to the others even though they were all his disciples.

from here too, we can see why certain things are kept down low: because the time is not right. so yea, the esoteric organization some timea keep things down low because the time is not right. not just esoteric organization do this. Darwin sat on his findings for good 20 years before teaching the public. the public mind may not be ripe for it yet and it could lead to a break downof orderliness etc. Jesus said: if i tell you of these things and you can believe me, how then would you believe me when i tell you higher things?

Joseph of aremathea was a SECRET disciple of Jesus. the bible says it very clearly.

there are so many things I would like to provw to you including the SECRET meeting place of Jesus with his disciples, and it is known by a SECRET name. there is also a coded name they called Jesus. all of these are.shown by Bible passages. but i have to many things to do. you have already successful distracted me from my focus.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by MiddleDimension: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

I mostly study with The Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis (AMORC), also known as the Rosicrucian Order.

Peace Profound

they are not satanic. remember they won several court cases at the supreme court in that.regard.
anas is a member of winners chapel, you were asking where he worships
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by MiddleDimension: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anas09:

The Occult is a term which describes certain activities done in secret. Every group of people who practice mysticism, belonging grand lodges, practicing magic, Zodiacal and numerical readings, does astral projects, chakras, palm reading, enchantments, divination, sorcery. they are all Occult.

Again, i refuse to be swerved. Stay on point pls.

by your definition of the occult, Jesus was of the occult. he did the transfiguration on SECRET hiding place, and revealed it to a few, Peter, James and John. and he commanded secrecy of them!

a lodge ia not more a place than a Church ia a place. a lodge is a group of people who come together for a cause.

as for numbers, i think i have already showed you how Jesus is a mathematian?

and as foe zodiac/astrology, i wonder why three wise men where not condemned by god , but instead were portrayed in the Bible.as friends ofgod. they also showed better faith in God, than many of you do today. Bible says: without faith, no one can pls God. the three wise men plsd God, and located Jesus by way of astrology!

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2018
MiddleDimension:

by your definition of the occult, Jesus was of the occult. he did the transfiguration on SECRET hiding place, and revealed it to a few, Peter, James and John. and he commanded secrecy of them!

a lodge ia not more a place than a Church ia a place. a lodge is a group of people who come together for a cause.

as for numbers, i think i have already showed you how Jesus is a mathematian?

and as foe zodiac/astrology, i wonder why three wise men where not condemned by god , but instead were portrayed in the Bible.as friends ofgod. they also showed better faith in God, than many of you do today. Bible says: without faith, no one can pls God. the three wise men plsd God, and located Jesus by way of astrology!
All Powers, reading it again 'Powers', in heaven and on earth belongs to Jesus. Did you read me? 'BELONGS to Jesus.

You don't suppose that The Only Potentate who sits in Heaven and makes the earth His footstool, Who sets up Kingdoms and Overthrows empires. Who rules in the Army of Heaven and amongst the inhabitants of earth, who no one can rebuke Him and say 'What doest thou?
will be in the same level with you guys?
You no dey fear o.

He Transfigured in secret and told his Apostles not to say it, that made him a fellow with you occult people yeah?. Do you also remember that all His Acts of kindness were done in secret and said they shd not broadcast them? That was an Occultic practice yeah? And, how come His Transfiguration is written in the open Bible?

But, for you guys, except someone repents we never get to know what guys do.

You mean Ogboni Lodge is a Church? See what it's turning our politicians into?

Astrologers who came to Worship Jesus, did you hear me? WORSHIPed Jesus, read their stars and saw that a greater Principality had stepped into humanity. They were not equals, if they were, grand fathers won't come all the way from Persia to worship an infant.

GO Figure.

Jesus is the Head of ALL PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS.

DEMONS TREMBLE AT HIS PRESENCE screaming, do not destroy us before our time.

Now, enough of Jesus. Let's get back to you telling me the Source of the Occultic Power.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2018
I will explain a little bit about the occult path of Light, in other to clarify and allow some of the accusers that read these thread, to observe closely, before jumping into conclusions of pointing fingers at any Occultist they come across.

The Occult Path of Light

It is almost ironic that the occult path of light is
far more difficult to explain than the path of
darkness, i must confess. For the path of darkness, there are no restrictions on behaviour as such.

While The path of light however does involve restrictions.

From a Christian perspective one may cite a line from
the Bible whose surface level meaning
encapsulates this point: "Enter ye in at the strait
gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way,
that leadeth to destruction, and many there be
which go in thereat." (Matthew 7:13).

I tell you, Love of the Divine and love extended towards all others is key to this path. It is the guiding
principle. And here recognition is given to the
reality of Divine Justice within the Cosmic
Framework.

In their search for esoteric knowledge the
occultist on the path of light will exercise great
care in how they interact with both their fellow
men and with the spiritual world itself.

For study of the ancient mysteries is of course a given, but that said, there will be extreme contemplation in deciding just which spiritual experiences one should acquire i.e. gnostic experiences.

Though in many schools of thought allied to the path of light, there will be an almost outright prohibition
on taking any types of psychoactive substances
as a means to explore the spiritual realm.
Indeed, such artificial means as these are held
to be very dangerous; plunging the initiate into
the spirit world unprepared.

Moreover, there is also the suggestion that such
experiences retard the journey of the soul;
affecting its upwards progression over several
lifetimes.

That being said, certain controlled mental techniques properly developed within the initiate to interact with other realms do tend to be allowable. Remote viewing would be one example.

On a related matter, one may consider also the
practice of attempting to communicate with the
souls of the dead. Indeed, no offence to the spiritualist, the whole 'Spiritualist
Movement' whose primary focus is upon this
very activity is eyed with extreme suspicion.
Indeed, it is held by some to be potentially very
dangerous on a number of levels.

The first thing to note is the danger to the
departed soul. For one that has passed away
from the realm of life, forcibly dragging them
back into the 'circle of a spiritualist medium' is
an extreme violation of the soul - even damaging
it in its journey. If one truly wishes
communication, then one must ascend to the
region of the soul they seek, and not the other
way around.

The other point to note is that Spiritualism can
lead to communication with malevolent entities.
Indeed, certain beings feed off of the tense
atmosphere and fear present at such circles.

An initiate on the path of light must be very wary
about association with such groups, and most
especially should never seek to allow their vessel to
be a container for another entity.

For the path of darkness is very sticky, and her students are the reason why the public have always seen the occult ways as evil.

To the initiate, "Seek always wisdom and understanding in the quest for truth & purity".

Peace...
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

Good to know i amuse you.

Of course, you do. And do you know why?

Because your words reeks of spiritual abuse and in your own case, yours is verbal.

You feel it is spiritual zeal or even spiritual maturity, but i tell you, you wrong.

Let me tell you some characteristics of spiritual
abuse that you and also Christians can become aware of.

Observers, please take note.

Spiritual abusers often:

1. Exploit the doctrine of our fallenness to
accuse, berate, critique, attack, belittle,
condemn or produce guilt in the victim.
They may cultivate or take advantage of
their victim’s conscientiousness in
regards to moral matters in order to
make them feel like the real problem is
the victim’s inferior spirituality. They
may make the victim feel like the only
reason things aren’t better is because
the victim is immature.

2. Exploit the doctrine of our fallenness to
excuse or minimise the severity of their
own behaviour. They may try to convince
the victim that since everyone is sinful,
their abuse is normal, and they shouldn’t
expect anything different.

3. Exploit the doctrines of forgiveness and
reconciliation to demand that a victim
forgive the abuse, even if there has been
no real repentance. They may pressure
the victim to ‘move on’, as though any
ongoing hurts are the result of ungodly
bitterness or resentments. They may
demand that forgiveness equate to the
restoration of all the previous conditions
of the relationship (including contact,
communication and trust).

4. Use the busyness, stress, pressures or
responsibilities of ministry to excuse
abuse. Abusers may use ministry to
excuse deliberate neglect of the victim.
They may blame outbursts, aggression,
physical violence, on the pressures of
ministry, making the victim feel that they
can’t critique the abuse without also
critiquing a valuable ministry.

5. Use the Bible to justify abusive
behaviour, and insinuate or explicitly
state that if the victim understands the
Bible differently, the difference of
opinion is actually a product of sin.

6. Use their - apparently - sophisticated
knowledge of the Bible to position
themselves outside of the teaching and
authority of church leaders.

7. Use the Christian community to protect
the abuser, and isolate the victim. The
abuser may make himself or herself vital
to significant ministries, in turn making
the victim feel responsible for their
possible collapse if they revealed the
abuse. They abuser may manipulate
others so that they think highly of the
abuser and think little of the victim,
making the victim feel like they wouldn’t
have any support if they did expose the
abuse. The abuser might paint
themselves as the long-suffering or
patiently enduring partner of an erratic or
dramatic or emotional woman (or child),
undermining the victim’s credibility
whilst underscoring theirs.

8. Lie to the victim about how they are
regarded by the Christian community,
isolating them from possible sources of
support.

9. Isolate their victims socially, making
excuses why the victim cannot
participate in social or spiritual
gatherings, and limiting their access to
either information or support, or both.

10. Appeal to the work of evil spirits as
explanations for the victim’s accusations
or behaviour.

11. Attribute accusations against them to
the work of Satan.

12. Use Bible passages about generosity to
justify controlling the victim’s access to
money.

13. Use Bible passages about faithfulness in
marriage to justify limiting the victim’s
social life.

14. Use Bible passages about rebuking to
justify verbal abuse.

15. Use Bible passages about sexuality to
justify rape and sexual assault.

16. Use Bible passages about unity to justify
silencing the victim.

I urge you to change my friend.

Note : You are not the only one with a thick skin.

I rest my case at these point, good night friend.
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Anas09: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Of course, you do. And do you know why?

Because your words reeks of spiritual abuse and in your own case, yours is verbal.

You feel it is spiritual zeal or even spiritual maturity, but i tell you, you wrong.

Let me tell you some characteristics of spiritual
abuse that you and also Christians can become aware of.

Observers, please take note.

Spiritual abusers often:

1. Exploit the doctrine of our fallenness to
accuse, berate, critique, attack, belittle,
condemn or produce guilt in the victim.
They may cultivate or take advantage of
their victim’s conscientiousness in
regards to moral matters in order to
make them feel like the real problem is
the victim’s inferior spirituality. They
may make the victim feel like the only
reason things aren’t better is because
the victim is immature.

2. Exploit the doctrine of our fallenness to
excuse or minimise the severity of their
own behaviour. They may try to convince
the victim that since everyone is sinful,
their abuse is normal, and they shouldn’t
expect anything different.

3. Exploit the doctrines of forgiveness and
reconciliation to demand that a victim
forgive the abuse, even if there has been
no real repentance. They may pressure
the victim to ‘move on’, as though any
ongoing hurts are the result of ungodly
bitterness or resentments. They may
demand that forgiveness equate to the
restoration of all the previous conditions
of the relationship (including contact,
communication and trust).

4. Use the busyness, stress, pressures or
responsibilities of ministry to excuse
abuse. Abusers may use ministry to
excuse deliberate neglect of the victim.
They may blame outbursts, aggression,
physical violence, on the pressures of
ministry, making the victim feel that they
can’t critique the abuse without also
critiquing a valuable ministry.

5. Use the Bible to justify abusive
behaviour, and insinuate or explicitly
state that if the victim understands the
Bible differently, the difference of
opinion is actually a product of sin.

6. Use their - apparently - sophisticated
knowledge of the Bible to position
themselves outside of the teaching and
authority of church leaders.

7. Use the Christian community to protect
the abuser, and isolate the victim. The
abuser may make himself or herself vital
to significant ministries, in turn making
the victim feel responsible for their
possible collapse if they revealed the
abuse. They abuser may manipulate
others so that they think highly of the
abuser and think little of the victim,
making the victim feel like they wouldn’t
have any support if they did expose the
abuse. The abuser might paint
themselves as the long-suffering or
patiently enduring partner of an erratic or
dramatic or emotional woman (or child),
undermining the victim’s credibility
whilst underscoring theirs.

8. Lie to the victim about how they are
regarded by the Christian community,
isolating them from possible sources of
support.

9. Isolate their victims socially, making
excuses why the victim cannot
participate in social or spiritual
gatherings, and limiting their access to
either information or support, or both.

10. Appeal to the work of evil spirits as
explanations for the victim’s accusations
or behaviour.

11. Attribute accusations against them to
the work of Satan.

12. Use Bible passages about generosity to
justify controlling the victim’s access to
money.

13. Use Bible passages about faithfulness in
marriage to justify limiting the victim’s
social life.

14. Use Bible passages about rebuking to
justify verbal abuse.

15. Use Bible passages about sexuality to
justify rape and sexual assault.

16. Use Bible passages about unity to justify
silencing the victim.

I urge you to change my friend.

Note : You are not the only one with a thick skin.

I rest my case at these point, good night friend.
Lol. all dis victim card game na for me?

Most of what i've been doing here is ask you questions which you refused to answer. You want us to have a discussion, but what i see here is an attempt by you to bring people in here and tell them what you want them to hear, without any input from them. Dat one na discussion?

You called me into this thread to discuss Occult, when i asked why you'd call a Christian to discuss Occult, you said, there's nothing strange in Occult, as even Christendom is Occultic. My dear you've been making assertions here that if not probed, an ignorant person might believe you.

The reason i gave out time to linger here is so that the spiritually lazy Christians won't read you and go off believing your Occult brothers who have stealthily walked into the Christian fold masquerading as Pastors to be true. Anything outside the Word of God and used within context, is satan trying to deceive.

Now you accuse me of spiritual abuse. But, technically, you are the abuser here. You and your brother in other to justify your satanic activities, you resorted to bringing Christ into your darkness, by asserting all sort of ridiculousness.

You said, pastors hide most deep Occultic Christian knowledge from their members but reveal them to the spiritually matured and to a few of their cronies. And, i asked who they were and if their teaching were Biblical, you dodged. Now you are attempted to black male me by making me feel guilty of something? lol.

Sir, emotional blackmail does not work on me.

I asked you who sat at the helm of Occult believers, i expected you to give me a name, again, you dodged. I expected that you'd be bold to say satan, and then go on to give me reasons why you choose to study him, but, you've tried to steer the discuss away from him intending to keep him hidden behind the scene. Typical of him.

Sir, If you can't be open and proud of what you're doing, then chances are that, you've involved yourself in something bad. pls quit. I am a Christian and i will stand anywhere and shout it out. Not ashamed to call Christ my God. Why aren't you proud of satan tho?

You can't seriously believe your allegiance is not to satan, do you? Stop feeling victimized biko. If anything, the victimization is coming from you Occults who do everything to destroy the faith of believers in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

Lol. all dis victim card game na for me?

Most of what i've been doing here is ask you questions which you refused to answer. You want us to have a discussion, but what i see here is an attempt by you to bring people in here and tell them what you want them to hear, without any input from them. Dat one na discussion?

You called me into this thread to discuss Occult, when i asked why you'd call a Christian to discuss Occult, you said, there's nothing strange in Occult, as even Christendom is Occultic. My dear you've been making assertions here that if not probed, an ignorant person might believe you.

The reason i gave out time to linger here is so that the spiritually lazy Christians won't read you and go off believing your Occult brothers who have stealthily walked into the Christian fold masquerading as Pastors to be true. Anything outside the Word of God and used within context, is satan trying to deceive.

Now you accuse me of spiritual abuse. But, technically, you are the abuser here. You and your brother in other to justify your satanic activities, you resorted to bringing Christ into your darkness, by asserting all sort of ridiculousness.

You said, pastors hide most deep Occultic Christian knowledge from their members but reveal them to the spiritually matured and to a few of their cronies. And, i asked who they were and if their teaching were Biblical, you dodged. Now you are attempted to black male me by making me feel guilty of something? lol.

Sir, emotional blackmail does not work on me.

I asked you who sat at the helm of Occult believers, i expected you to give me a name, again, you dodged. I expected that you'd be bold to say satan, and then go on to give me reasons why you choose to study him, but, you've tried to steer the discuss away from him intending to keep him hidden behind the scene. Typical of him.

Sir, If you can't be open and proud of what you're doing, then chances are that, you've involved yourself in something bad. pls quit. I am a Christian and i will stand anywhere and shout it out. Not ashamed to call Christ my God. Why aren't you proud of satan tho?

You can't seriously believe your allegiance is not to satan, do you? Stop feeling victimized biko. If anything, the victimization is coming from you Occults who do everything to destroy the faith of believers in Christ.

Welcome
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ccarefulwind2(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Brief Explanation regarding the Acquisition of the Occult Knowledge, for the public to grasp a little idea of what its all about.

The Acquisition of Occult Knowledge

The journey to acquire the secret knowledge of
the ages involves the very transformation of
one's being, which itself rests upon one's
motives and the actions that flow from them.

Indeed, the transformation is accomplished by
the very means used to acquire knowledge, and
the essence of the knowledge in question.

There are two types of knowledge one must
consider:

1) 'Book' knowledge - that obtained from
learning; acquiring facts and figures for example.
Such knowledge is allied to one's intellect.

2) Experiential Knowledge - that which is
obtained from direct experience of something.
Here, the word for knowledge in Greek is gnosis.
To know something in this sense is to experience
it.

Now seeking esoteric knowledge is indeed a
dynamic process. It involves one's initial
character and pre-dispositions, capacity for
intellectual contemplation, decision making, and
the will as directs one to experience various
states of being i.e. obtaining experiential
knowledge (gnosis) of a transformative state.

In consideration of the list given above then, the
Occultist - as a rational actor - would ask himself
the following (intellectual) question regarding
any given practice:

" If I do this; if I explore this area or
experience this thing, will it purify,
elevate or advance me, or will it pollute,
contaminate or retard me? "

This is a subtle point, and to explore it further
one should consider the two sides or paths open
to the initiate of The Mysteries. The Path of
Darkness and the Path of Light.

Regarding the above, to the aspiring Occultist, choose wisely. And to public, please read the above again closely, before you judge.

Peace
Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by ugnoble: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

What is your reason of going into the occult?
The knowledge per say. I love learning new thing each day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Supported Holy Wars In The Bible / That Is Pastor Dr. Albert Odulele - Who Fondled A Teenage Boy / The Man, The Message And The Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.