Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) (4680 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
ccarefulwind2:
This is a subtle point, and to explore it further
one should consider the two sides or paths open
to the initiate of The Mysteries. The Path of
Darkness and the Path of Light.

Regarding the above, to the aspiring Occultist, choose wisely. And to public, please read the above again closely, before you judge.

Peace
Hello,

I found interest in your thread, though I discover it only now. I see you are a right path practioner, and you seem to value it above and beyond the other(s). I respect your view, which I shared at some Point, though I have a different perception now. I also understand you have "written a letter to Maat" which is cool.

To me only the middle path can ultimately bring to the total reconstruction of the temple. No tree can reach the heavens unless its roots go deeper to hell, used to say Jung.

I would love to ask you a few questions with respect to your chosen mystery school. I have indeed had cause to deal with another western styled esoteric circle allegedly very close to yours (the Golden one, you know what I mean) . If you are okay with it, let me Know of I can proceed With my questions.

Back to the purpose of the thread, it is welcomed that people afraid of the occult. This constitute a filtration process which ensures that only people with enough determination and Character will take the leap. I would be worried if people were not afraid of the deeper truths. Truth has always been an abomination, and let it be so forever. We don't care about what people Think. At the end of the day, people are always defeated by what they ignore, for knowledge is power. Let power be in the hands of those who are meek in heart and self reliant.

Peace profound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? / Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. / Lets's Discuss African Tradition Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.