₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,747 members, 4,642,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 08:35 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders (268 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by Seriezloaded: 7:38pm On Nov 15
Atiku vs Buhari: Ohanaeze youths reveal stand, blast Igbo leaders

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, has countered Igbo leaders, saying that Ndigbo have not decided on any Presidential candidate to support ahead of the 2019 general election.

The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-political organization made this known in a statement by Comrade Obinna Achionye, the Deputy President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide on Thursday.

The youth group insisted that “no few and outdated leaders in the political circle would mortgage the political future of Ndigbo as they did in 2015.”

Recall that Igbo leaders, had on Wednesday endorsed the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The statement reads, “The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide had a consultative meeting in Abakiliki and appraised the state of the nation with coalition of Igbo groups and resolved as follows: Ndigbo have not decided on which direction to vote in 2019 and no fewer and outdated leaders will mortgage the political future of Ndigbo as they did in 2015.

“We shouted then that things were not done properly in the South East especially to the PDP chieftains but now they’re heading the same way which is another political catastrophic mission which will be resisted by the Youths and coalition of Igbo groups.

“Ndigbo will not be carried away by euphoria of vice Presidential candidate, an additional State Creation is better in the South East.

“We call President Buhari to seek redress and appease Ndigbo before the years run out to regain the loss of confidence of Igbo Youths, especially in terms of job creation and minimum wage issue, though we applaud Buhari on the massive road rehabilitation in the South East.

“We believe that Ndigbo will have a rethink if the Federal Government revamps Enugu coal mine, creates jobs and creates additional State to south East. With a new state, there will be more political space; with additional Governor, 3 Senators,10 Federal Representatives, 24 House of Assembly members, 20 LGA Chairmen, many Councillors, its better than Vice President.

“We call on Ndigbo to collect their PVCs immediately without further delay from INEC offices in their various LGA. We frown at the information of over 500 thousand uncollected PVCs in IMO state and insist that INEC should make it easier for Ndigbo rather than hoarding PVCs.

“We insist there will be election in 2019 in South East, and we will continue to persuade our Agitators to have a common ground.

“We urge Ndigbo, especially Youths, to be law abiding as operation Python dance is about to commence and by intelligent reports, this Python Dance 3 will be more provocative than the previous ones and agitators should shun acts capable of losing the lives of Igbo Youths especially the incident of a church where Biafran flags was hoisted in Aba,

“We call the Army to be more friendly in the Operation Python dance 3,and not to provoke Ndigbo in anyway. Ndigbo will choose who they will vote for in 2019 Presidential election when the chips are down. Nobody will decide for Ndigbo in 2019.

“We call on those Igbo elders to take the back seat as Igbo Youths and Agitators have taken over the driver’s seat on where Ndigbo will vote, as any Presidential candidate dealing with few elders will have a repeat of 2015 episode, where elders collected millions and betrayed PDP, and Igbo Youths boycotted voting,

“Ndigbo will decide by January. APC and PDP have equal opportunity in grabbing Igbo Votes in 2019.”

SOURCE URL

https://www.seriezloaded.com.ng/atiku-vs-buhari-ohanaeze-youths-reveal-stand-blast-igbo-leaders/
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15
Are you for real,we are watching with keen interest
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15
hmm ,this is the same ohanaeze youths that told pdp to give them vp slot or forget the vote of southeast,such a shame!!!... Ohaneze youths should not be lured to endorse buhari for any reason whatsoever... Revamping enugu coal mines or creating more states doesnt stop him from being lifeless and the wrong man for the job!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by Hizzy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15
young Ohaneze ndi Oshi
IPOB has spoken and we hav heard no need for this Shaku Shaku, by the way Shaku Shaku no de reign again na ZANKU
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by Xander85: 9:29pm On Nov 15
PhenomenalMorgan:
hmm... Ohaneze youths should not be lured to endorse buhari for any reason whatsoever... Revamping enugu coal mines or creating more states doesnt stop him from being lifeless and the wrong man for the job!!!

If Ohaneze youths actually said this, i want to believe they must been high on some strong stuff at the time!

I threw back my head and laughed at the part that says there's 'massive road rehabilitation in the south-east'! These fools should help us locate these 'massive works', and when they do, compare it with the scope and quality of jobs done in other regions!

These fools must have collected something, that's the only explanation for butt kissing a guy that has the blood of murdered Igbo youth on his scrawny hands and his conscience! Instead of the efulefus to condemn whatever stupid dance the Fulani military have planned for the south-east, they were instead warning innocent civilians not to stand in the way of the live bullets from the guns of those trigger-happy foreign bastards!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15
Xander85:

If Ohaneze youths actually said this, i want to believe they must been high on some strong stuff at the time!

I threw back my head and laughed at the part that says there's 'massive road rehabilitation in the south-east'! These fools should help us locate these 'massive works', and when they do, compare it with the scope and quality of jobs done in other regions!

These fools must have collected something, that's the only explanation for butt kissing a guy that has the blood of murdered Igbo youth on his scrawny hands and his conscience! Instead of the efulefus to condemn whatever stupid dance the Fulani military have planned for the south-east, they were instead warning innocent civilians not to stand in the way of the live bullets from the guns of those trigger-happy foreign bastards!

Truth is these youths dont think with their future in mind, how can they say that revamping enugu coal mines and creating new jobs will make them change their mind about buhari Thats the part that makes me sick, so of all the things they could demand this is what tops their priority list, such a shame!!! And the part that praised buhari for "massive infastructural work" got me laughing, its a pity that they are selling their birthrights for a plate of porridge!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:56pm On Nov 15
Which one is ohaneze youths..

I have never heard such and it doesn't exist anywhere

Bunch of fools looking for attention...

Tomorrow it will be ohaneze women wing... Rubbish
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by Calers: 9:58pm On Nov 15
Katsina votes will swallow south east votes. 2.5 million votes is coming from katsina.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:59pm On Nov 15
PhenomenalMorgan:
Truth is these youths dont think with their future in mind, how can they say that revamping enugu coal mines and creating new jobs will make them change their mind about buhari Thats the part that makes me sick, so of all the things they could demand this is what tops their priority list, such a shame!!! And the part that praised buhari for "massive infastructural work" got me laughing, its a pity that they are selling their birthrights for a plate of porridge!!!

There is nothing like ohaneze youths.... These are fraudsters looking for politicians to endorse all for the right price... It's the season

Watchout for more mushroom groups... I'm going to form mine... Money dey sweet me too kiss
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Ohanaeze Youths Reveal Stand, Blast Igbo Leaders by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:00pm On Nov 15
Calers:
Katsina votes will swallow south east votes. 2.5 million votes is coming from katsina.

We have heard... Now go and tend to your cows

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki at The 7th Zik Lecture Series At Unizik Today - Pictures / Was 2015 A Calamity And A Waste ? / Photos: Police To Charge Arrested IPOB Members With Terrorrism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.