Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (79891 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by lielbree: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Choi. This man Is a real occult man. Bad money.

But did she not see his evil before she married him
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by enemyofprogress: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2018
It serves you right, shebi you see me here before you go marry the man.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2018
KevMitnick:
You chased money, and luxury but you didn't know that it comes at a price. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by jaelz(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
The question is: Who send you make you go marry am? When women keep on placing money over love. Most women don't even bother to investigate the source of their boyfriends money... As long as he is buying her iPhone and Brazilian hair
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by jaelz(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
The question is: Who send you make you go marry am? When women keep on placing money over love. Most women don't even bother to investigate the source of their boyfriends money... As long as he is buying her iPhone and Brazilian hair...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Adesouth(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
"After several months of dating I found out HE IS TERMED "LIFE CHANGER"... A GOOD MAN WITH A GREAT HEART... HELPER OF PLENTY.
Irony of the story, don't ever look down on any one only if you are admiring their shoes.
I FOUND MY FOREVER... MY KING... THE ONLY MAN THAT TAMES ME . I LOVE HIM LIKE THE AIR I BREATHE."

these were her words ooo...... women sha

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by RALPHOW(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
You can not eat your cake and still have it.
U do yanga for the struggling guys!!

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Yoighaman(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by hybee55: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Please I can show you how to make income from reading news like this with registration of 1k.interested person should whatapp on 09023576394. Thanks.nigeria go better someday
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by drey076(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
The woman might be right but it is all her fault. Not all that glitters are gold

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by thugmansion(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Mummy, you are just realising all that now? I thought you are the one to return the bride prize and not the other way around. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by latsy: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2018
povicky1:

Dude wat makes you think she lost her source of livelihood ... I have been hearing about that lady since two years b4 she got married. She is a true definition of a Slay queen *An hustler* not social media kind of slay queen. She has her own money. And one of the most expensive hotels in Lagos. Way back b4 she got married. Maybe you don't know her b4 now. But I can tell you she is an hard working entrepreneur. She isn't cheap price
Do you know her net worth before marriage?
No self-made woman will marry a chronic womanizer and serial adulterer
like Ken.
If it is children she wants she could have become a baby-mama.
She was broke and need a saving grace.
If Ken is occultic as she claim she 100% supported it when she was
his darling. Now that he has found another girl, she is seeking for
attention.
I expect more "stories" from her.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by budusky05(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Fear women, can feel her pain, she is out another in.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by latsy: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
1stCitizen:
The guy looks like Linda Ikeji's baby daddy
Nobody knows Linda ikeji's baby daddy.
Don't fall for fake news.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by darlenese(f): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2018
good for u and all the longer throat girls running after money, I married my husband as a graduate with a meagre salary, we worked hard together and today we own properties , we might not be very rich but we are very very confortable
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by sisisioge: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
I thought they said they weren't fighting ni...biko invite me for the next wedding. I need a car embarassed
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Hoodbilonia: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
occultic beast
sometimes i feel sad that true love is not appreciated
rather these pussy cats appreciate money
bich
u don over bleach
oh na nw u know say he be occultic beast
see a liar
u paid 20k dollars for wich hospital
so usa dey pay direct cash
see big liar
u pay 20k but still dey fly keke upandan for area
abegi
apako
occultic beast
hahahahahaha
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by oladele00(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
generalissimo:
What gave the impression of failed life? I think you are just reflecting on your broke life over there. I'm neither frustrated nor jobless bra. If I'm to brag on something, it's definitely going to be my life which I'm certain is better than yours. I dont have any reasons to jump into lagoon but I pray you dont do that yourself cos you must have been considering it. You just thought out loud grin Broke and Brain-dead Buhari supporter
pained bigoted he-goat.. Carry ur wahala go
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
povicky1:

Dude wat makes you think she lost her source of livelihood ... I have been hearing about that lady since two years b4 she got married. She is a true definition of a Slay queen *An hustler* not social media kind of slay queen. She has her own money. And one of the most expensive hotels in Lagos. Way back b4 she got married. Maybe you don't know her b4 now. But I can tell you she is an hard working entrepreneur. She isn't cheap price
She had interior design money. Ken got her the hotel.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
latsy:

Nobody knows Linda ikeji's baby daddy.
Don't fall for fake news.
Linda herself came out on insta and named her baby jayce jeremi. Abi are u the father?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Conceptman: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
one day the truth we shall all see
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Larryguy02: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Am new here so am jus doing passing tinx
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by VULCAN(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
The only reason why a woman will date a stupendously rich man for more than 3 months and not investigate the source of such wealth is because she is filled with greed.

If you read between the lines you will realise that her problem with the man is that he wanted to use her child for rituals. If he had focused on outsiders she wouldn't have said a word.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Ugosample(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
vioment:
Does it mean that every wealth in naija is ill-gotten? We have to change that perception because it is deepening the way we see ourselves and how others see us, in a bad way. And it is also making regular people think they can attain wealth by killing people, it is making many of the population gullible to these things.

I'll tell you what.

Most wealth in Nigeria is ill gotten (at least 70%)

Though I don't know abt ritual

but for ill gotten wealth, it's awash in Nigeria

What does Nigeria produce and export to the world to justify the obscene wealth cheesy grin

I have seen enough

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by itsmeurLady(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Y are y'all so bitter and negative See fellow women bashing her, see men bashing her!!! Pretenders!!! Who no like better husband with money? U ppl shld stop pretending Abeg especially the ladies here and as for the men, shey you want your sister to bring a poor man to your home as husband , ba? Y'all be forming.... Anywayz NL is full of bitter people so I am not surprised. Never judge people and their situations because tommorrow it can be your turn. Nobody is above mistakes! This is the reason why Nigeria might not move forward, the problem is not the leaders, the problem is the people!!!

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by latsy: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Linda herself came out on insta and named her baby jayce jeremi. Abi are u the father?
She can name her baby Joyce jayce or even Beyonce.
Linda has never revealed her baby daddy, neither has anybody seen them together.
Ask yourself why the father is still hiding and has not even acknowledge his own son?
Not even one picture of him and his son.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by jattopeter(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
What did you expect her to say b4?
MARKone:

But she said she covered nearly half of her wedding expenses. And Ehi was already made before meeting the man, so I don't understand you saying that she is a Gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by tulus(f): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
you allow money to blind you.now the guy don abandon you just d way he abandon other women because of you.na greed put you for where you dey.ntorrrrr
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by jattopeter(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
My pain despite of all these things they will still not learn.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Born2Breed(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

https://lailasnews.com/my-marriage-to-ken-bramor-was-a-curse-lagos-hotelier-ehi-ogbebor

See Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/4184818/cars-given-souvenirs-ehi-ogbebor

Sister Ehis, you knew most of these things before you married him,but your eguese and arovbemwen did not let you think twice.

Anyhow sha nothing dey happen. You and your kids are protected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.