Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (79898 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by bewla(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Lagos hotelier Ehi Ogbebor had a flamboyant societal wedding in Benin City on November 18,2017 with her estranged husband and Warri Billionaire Ken Bramor.

In less than a year into the marriage, the couple seemed not to be the perfect match for each other as the Ehi once called out Ken, with the allegation that he is occultic and had plans to kill their daughter.

She although apologised some days after the public accusation, but in a new interview with Stella Dimokokurkus, the Lagos hotelier has revealed that her marriage to her estranged husband was a curse and she regretted being a part of his family.

Read excerpts:

MARRIAGE OVER

''Ken was busy going around telling people that him and i were over and i was the last person to know that the Marriage was over...I did nothing to this man,God knows i did nothing...Ken has to recycle his women,it is something he has signed with his Occult people.

Does it even make sense that he is married...I am even still Married to him cos he has not returned my bride price.we got engaged last year and married same time last year but now he is engaged to someone else..

NEW WIFE LOADING

The lady he is presently engaged to is named Shirley and,I heard he was dating her while he was dating me...He has a list like a queue,once one is out another one comes in..He is a mad man.

ACCUSATIONS

He tried to kill my child,I don't know how i am going to say this to you but i have enough proof...Immediately i prayed back to send,Ken found himself in hospital on Oxygen.........I have a video of my daughter in ICU in America.She was ill for one week and Ken did not call me all through because he knew what he had done and he will die before his time....

INNOCENT OF ALL ACCUSATIONS

I said it,if i did anything to Ken to deserve what he did to me,then he will live a good life but if i didn't do anything,Ken will die a miserable death..A slow painful one for everything he did to Ibuere..He deprived my daughter of a naming ceremony and dedication.

Hes a lunatic...Ibuere is his 10th child and out of his 10 children from six different women,Ken does not see over 6 of them.There is a child that is 3 years old and Ken has not seen that child.

I used to ask him these things and he will lie to me that the women tried to harm him or juju him and every woman he has been with Tomba,Ese,Vivian that had children for him are so frustrated now and cannot afford to pay their kids school fees.He has abandoned them

GODS INTERVENTION

God removed me from that man because he tried to use my star,Ken is a devil and does not sleep at night.He cannot even sleep with his light off because when he is sleeping,something is pressing his neck,he shouts in his sleep because they have asked him for blood.

He is just going to marry this new lady i pity because they need someone and it couldn't be me.Ken cannot even look me in the face,he is running because he tried to use my daughter.....Even before i had my child,my pastors called me and told me ''do not let your husband know when you go into labour but i didn't understand what they meant,I was like,what do you mean,he is my husband but i didn't know.Seven days after i had my baby she almost died and since then he has been running away from her.

After i saw Ken recently in Benin,God is my ultimate witness,this is Morning and I have not brushed..After i saw Ken recently,my daughter was crying and fighting things in her sleep,she lost so much weight and became like a different child,this is ten days after she set her eyes on the evil bastard called Ken Bramor.

SERIAL HUSBAND AND HEART BREAKER

I am not the person that these people have portrayed me to be...I was angry and in a very sad place.you know how it is having a child for a man that begged for the child,married you and then abandoned you and the child..It was a very sad and frustrating place for me but trust me,I am so fine now and all i feel for him is pity.He will not last,he cannot last,he is a serial husband and has over depressed so many women but you will not know until you become his victim.

He has even married peoples wives..he married his very good friends wife whom he snatched.Her name is Tombra Smooth,she was married to his best friend of 30 years and had three children for his best friend but Ken snatched her,married her,she had two kids and he abandoned her.

When Ken heard that my daughter came out of ICU and didn't die,you could tell he went into shock.What kind of man would hear or see his child is in ICU and still stay away?A child he supposedly named after the mother he killed for money?Cos it was after his mum died at the age of 43 that he started making money .

STAGED MAKE UP AND OCCULTIC BEAST

The reason he staged the make up which i posted was because i was going to expose him to the World and he knows it is true that he is an Occultic bastard.There are 12 of them in the cult.
Someone tried to expose me to what was going on then but I didn't know,now i do...

My child was suffocating and bringing out her tongue but nothing was physically pressing her neck..this was a seven day old child..I can send you an invoice of 36 thousand dollars that i paid in Hospital.

I paid that money cos they did over 25 test but nobody could find anything wrong with her,it was spiritual and since then he has been running and the only time he saw her my child went into crisis again acted like someone sleep walking,fighting with people in her sleep.He will not even see her again until maybe she is ready to get married,that is if he is still alive to see it...Bloody devilish Occultist.

KEN Maltreats his family

I can give you his sisters number,his blood sisters,i can give you his fathers number,his father does not talk to him and his sisters live in pathetic conditions.his three younger sisters Edith,Alade and Blessing all live poor and i sent them money just last week to start Okrika business.
occultic beast that cant help his family but can help outsiders,he doesn't sleep at night,very restless
Soon the world will know Kenneth dog Bramor for the he goat that he is

If he loves Timi his first wife so much how come he just got engaged on the 2nd of Nov to another 40 years old Auntie
This he goat abandoned his child n has seen her once in 6 months so has he done to other kids before her

BEING MARRIED TO KEN BRAMOR WAS A CURSE
I have moved on in peace am so so grateful to God for my new found peace of mind...Being married to Ken was a curse!!!

Ken is an occult beast like I said before. He knows I know him so well that's why he is running. He will never find peace till he confesses.

He just engaged one Shirley girl. This is less than a year we got married. So u can see the whole marriage was a cheating spree.

I honestly feel pity for her cause ken is a destiny killer and destroyer. He has done what he did to me 2 more than 5 women.But I guess God will use me to expose the evil in him. I have a lot to say and trust me am not bitter. I was rescued by God. This man wanted to use I n my baby for rituals and soon I will tell the world what really transpired.

I laugh when they say I married him for money. What money. Ken doesn't give his women money. Stella U are a blogger. Do your findings right. The other women can barely pay his kids school fees. His family and I mean same father same mum siblings still use keke Marwa round Warri

he is a narcissist. A devilish one. Soon I would grant a press briefing n expose the scum of a man that ken Bramor truly is. But I know in God's time I will be vindicated.
I really need the world to know am not his wife anymore

The man is a nut head. Right from the onset he told me that him and his first wife Timi were separated. I even spoke to her and she confirmed it

I never wanted to marry ken. He begged me. to marry him n I thought I had no choice cause I was pregnant. God is my witness and some Friends of mine and his....''

https://lailasnews.com/my-marriage-to-ken-bramor-was-a-curse-lagos-hotelier-ehi-ogbebor

See Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/4184818/cars-given-souvenirs-ehi-ogbebor
ops na ur story or u they help her to front page

all the same

u look when u jump now
will u cut this crap and face the music

nothing Good come easy

free things don't last for ever
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Gkemz: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Madam you are just ranting. Why didn't you see all these before accepting to marry him or perhaps you were compelled by your greed and insatiable appetite for weath when he was lavishing his wealth on you. Pls go and sit down. You can't eat your cake and have it. No as if I'm exonerating your occultic estranged husband, but you saw the indication which was very clear and you still went ahead to marry him, now you are crying not because he's occultic but because he abandoned you for another lady. Abeg carry your cross alone.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Expensive2000(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lizilicious:
Here in Marine base we don't know her..
U look like dem
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by whitebeard(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
Marriage these days can't even last more than my grandfather on bed.
Nawa

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by de1de1SnrAd: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
A man that cannot maintain a woman, is that one a man
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by georgekingsley: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lizilicious:

Hi, if its marine base along eastern bypass then i think we should get to know each other.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by newoffer: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Spatta:
"You never wanted to marry Ken" but you wanted to marry his Money. Now you know what greed does. All the Single Ladies looking for rich guys and all that Lies, Are you seeing one of you confessing?

Bitch
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by arinola2504(f): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Not all that glitter is gold, I have to marry the richest man, 90% of them no get peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
*In timaya's voice*

This marriage thing, e no dey worrki, just find gi give Belle born bikin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
a billionaire tht cannot waste this olosho's life, is that one a billionaire?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by aziaka111(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lizilicious:
am also staying there in pH Baby
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Boss13: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Never wanted to marry him, but you dated him and got pregnant for him - what a useless statement.

Narcissistic and greedy - I can agree. Those are traits of the wealthy. Womanizer, I agree. He has money and can afford to chase women and women rarely say no to money men.

Poor family commitment and responsibility - probably due to his recurring marriages and sperm distribution.

Occultic - I CALL BULLSHIT. That he cannot sleep is not evidence of occultism, people have sleeping disorder. Also, his absence from seeing your ill child is probably part of his irresponsiblity traits which you had witnessed. That he doesn’t assist his family is not enough proof and maybe a personal decision.

Madam - YOU ARE CRYING WOLF. The signs were there that he is a serial womanizer. This is a man leaving sufficient footprints on earth and yet she say you didn’t marry for money. PLEASE EXCUSE ME

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
This woman is a frustrated, cheating, gold digger who's sole mission is to tarnish this man's name
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by SURElee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Biko, which press briefing does she want to call again after this? This Ehi and Dabota Lawson should allow us drink water and drop cup in peace. When they were swimming and cruising in money that influence their decision to marry the men, we didn't help them choose o!

We all get to live with the outcome of decisions we make.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Boss13: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Y are y'all so bitter and negative See fellow women bashing her, see men bashing her!!! Pretenders!!! Who no like better husband with money? U ppl shld stop pretending Abeg especially the ladies here and as for the men, shey you want your sister to bring a poor man to your home as husband , ba? Y'all be forming.... Anywayz NL is full of bitter people so I am not surprised. Never judge people and their situations because tommorrow it can be your turn. Nobody is above mistakes! This is the reason why Nigeria might not move forward, the problem is not the leaders, the problem is the people!!!

I don’t think people are upset with her marrying a wealthy man. People are only upset that she is screaming after she has been rejected. The signs were there. Did she think she was going to change him?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Chinonso308: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anyways wetin concern me

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by CArt(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
oloriLFC:
When u see money, the source of which you know nothing about, you'll jump into the man's arms and claim love. When things go awry, you'll now run to social media and start ranting. When you were enjoying the "occultic" money who did you tell? Mtcheew

U have spoken my mind kiss

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Mysselff2: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
KevMitnick:
You chased money, and luxury but you didn't know that it comes at a price. Deal with it

Dont mind her
At what point did she suddenly discover that her husband was occultic ? How come she started all these rants immediately she heard from people that her husband has been going about telling people their marriage was over ??
The b!tch even had the stupid temerity and arrogance o say she gave Kens sisters money to start okrika business, so over over 12 months that she was married to the guy, it was only just recently she realized they were poor and had to give them money to start okrika business ??
Abeg, woman just park well you hear

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
That's why ladies should not open their legs before marriage, because it's likely the person involve won't be genuine just like in this case, she said he begged her to marriage him because she was pregnant for him, she didn't do her findings well to know the kind of work he was doing before marrying him then.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by internetpo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who else predicted that the media show wouldn't last?
I did.

I knew that marriage wasn't going to last
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by chikeze(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
martolux:
Wetin be that guy's name that sang:

"Shawty said she no come for the money o
She come for the body o
Her friends and G's are the story o
The man is sweet like an oreo
Oreoooooooo
(Come for money)
Oreoooooooo
(Come for the money)
(Oreeee o)
(Uh oreeee o)
(Oreeee o)" grin grin
Nyanya.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by itsmeurLady(f): 3:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Boss13:

I don’t think people are upset with her marrying a wealthy man. People are only upset that she is screaming after she has been rejected. The signs were there. Did she think she was going to change him?

Some people see signs and still go ahead regardless because of love and at the end they get hurt e.g Toke Makinwa. Women sometimes tend to make wrong decisions especially when they are carried away. Love can make someone stupid! After you come out, you'd be like " how did I even get here?" grin grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by victorian(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
So in other words, she and other wives he married cannot single handedly take care of their children again?

Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by aswani(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Y are y'all so bitter and negative See fellow women bashing her, see men bashing her!!! Pretenders!!! Who no like better husband with money? U ppl shld stop pretending Abeg especially the ladies here and as for the men, shey you want your sister to bring a poor man to your home as husband , ba? Y'all be forming.... Anywayz NL is full of bitter people so I am not surprised. Never judge people and their situations because tommorrow it can be your turn. Nobody is above mistakes! This is the reason why Nigeria might not move forward, the problem is not the leaders, the problem is the people!!!
One of my sisters actually brought a young poor man home many moons ago. No one batted an eyelid. She used to take Garri, Beans and Rice to him and my parents were aware and did not discourage her from being in the relationship after meeting him. He is no longer poor.
I am not judging this woman, I just wonder why she thought her own would be different when the man has multiple children from multiple women? Apparently another woman is on the table no doubt thinking hers would be different too. Total madness brought about by greed no doubt.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by IyaTola: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2020
georgekingsley:

Hi, if its marine base along eastern bypass then i think we should get to know each other.
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
Re: Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
georgekingsley:

good day,,, if u mean marine base along eastern bypass then i guess we should get to know each other.

If you no get money unfollow me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' / When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.