Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? (4421 Views)

Infinix Note 8i VS Xiaomi Redmi 9 - Which Helio G80 Device Should You Get? / Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Phantom 9: Which One Should You Buy? / Infinix Note 6 Stylus VS Tecno Phantom 9: Which Are You Expecting The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please guys which is better btw Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone x ?
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Topmaike007(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
the two,but I prefer note 9

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2018
OK. Thanks
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Dam5reey(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Note 9 is better than X

You can buy Xs if you are Apple person

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by falcon01: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2018
note 9, uncomparrable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Thanks
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by acenazt: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Note 9 hands down

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by mikool007(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
I don't care iPhone is unique
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by ollah2: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
You shoukd compare iPhones Xs max to Note 9 or S9 plus and Iphone X to S8
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by OneGeek(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Note 9, but not by a wide margin.
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by civilserva: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Infinix note 5 beats them
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by drjprince: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sure thing
civilserva:
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
civilserva:

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
drjprince:
Sure thing

Can you explain how bros?
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by ken6488(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by pheranme9(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
note 9 is betaa though even more than d xmax!!...but I prefer using d iphone now when I operated d iphone x I was impressed especially d camera
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
pheranme9:
note 9 is betaa though even more than d xmax!!...but I prefer using d iphone now when I operated d iphone x I was impressed especially d camera

What about d iPhone battery ? That's one thing am worried about, don't really like power banks. I'm a heavy user. Is the battery OK?
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by flexerking(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
civilserva:
why ?? which brain dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 12:08am On Nov 17, 2018
flexerking:
why ?? which brain dey ur head

Loool grin grin
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Necksonnel:

What about d iPhone battery ? That's one thing am worried about, don't really like power banks. I'm a heavy user. Is the battery OK?
The note 9 has the biggest battery among the top phones..it's also efficient in power consumption like the iPhone X....go for the note if battery is your top priority, th iPhone X will comfortably last you the entire day but it won't go more than the note9...keep in mind that the iPhone X will be supported longer than the note9 and therefore more future proof.
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by LewsTherin: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2018
What are you phone needs? Are you a power user? Do you use your phones for more than calls, whatsapp, browsing and picture taking? If so, then the Note 9 definitely. If not, the iPhone.

My personal opinion is that using ios in nigeria is not optimal. There is just too much you will be unable to di as most people you interact with will obviously be android users. Swapping pictures, files and the rest will require a few additional steps or cost data.

Other than that, both phones are obviously excellent and the iphone has a better resale value. Although being the iphone X, I'm bot sure how much that will matter. Even Apple has discontinued sales of that model.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks man
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
LewsTherin:
What are you phone needs? Are you a power user? Do you use your phones for more than calls, whatsapp, browsing and picture taking? If so, then the Note 9 definitely. If not, the iPhone.

My personal opinion is that using ios in nigeria is not optimal. There is just too much you will be unable to di as most people you interact with will obviously be android users. Swapping pictures, files and the rest will require a few additional steps or cost data.

Other than that, both phones are obviously excellent and the iphone has a better resale value. Although being the iphone X, I'm bot sure how much that will matter. Even Apple has discontinued sales of that model.

On d resale value, Iphone is quite more expensive than Samsung even the new one. Don't know why?
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by ollah2: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The note 9 has the biggest battery among the top phones..it's also efficient in power consumption like the iPhone X....go for the note if battery is your top priority, th iPhone X will comfortably last you the entire day but it won't go more than the note9...keep in mind that the iPhone X will be supported longer than the note9 and therefore more future proof.

Longer support doesn't mean future proof. Samsung running Oreo can do 50% features on Pie. It shows how feature packed Samsung flagships already are.

Iphone X can't get the complete features of Note even if it runs IOS 20.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
ollah2:

Longer support doesn't mean future proof. Samsung running Oreo can do 50% features on Pie. It shows how feature packed Samsung flagships already are.

You're a known iPhone hater..even though I gave brownie points to the note9 you still managed to infuse your bias towards iphones..abegi!
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by ollah2: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You're a known iPhone hater..even though I gave brownie points to the note9 you still managed to infuse your bias towards iphones..abegi!

This isn't a hate.

Can the iPhone X have S pen features of the note?
Isn't Samsung phone on Oreo feature packed already?
Aren't 50 % features of Pie already on Samsung flagships?
The iPhone X has 3GB ram, how will it be more future proof against a Note 9 with 8 GB ram?

3 Likes

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
ollah2:

This isn't a hate.

Can the iPhone X have S pen features of the note?
Isn't Samsung phone on Oreo feature packed already?
Aren't 50 % features of Pie already on Samsung flagships?
The iPhone X has 3GB ram, how will it be more future proof against a Note 9 with 8 GB ram?
The iPhone 6s with 2gb ram will beat a lot of 2017-2018 android phones on speed test..it's the synergy between the hardware and software that makes iphones unique..but you won't know this because you're set on hating the product..the iPhone 5s of 2014 still got updates in 2018(that's 4 solid years and counting)..can the galaxy s6 boast of the same thing? Can the s7?
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by ollah2: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The iPhone 6s with 2gb ram will beat a lot of 2017-2018 android phones on speed test..it's the synergy between the hardware and software that makes iphones unique..but you won't know this because you're set on hating the product..the iPhone 5s of 2014 still got updates in 2018(that's 4 solid years and counting)..can the galaxy s6 boast of the same thing? Can the s7?

You simply have difficulties understanding my points hence the reason you didn't address any of them. Every phone is fast and opening apps 2 seconds faster isn't a feature..

OS support is great but quit deceiving yourself about old phones receiving new updates. They are barebones because the hardware isn't capable enough and the update settings only change to the new name/OS version.

Even though the S7 isn't updated anymore, the features on the phone is more than the features on iPhone 8 which arrived a year after it.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by OneGeek(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
ollah2:

bold claim there...
Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by SmilingMary(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Save ur money ND get the Huawei Mate 20 pro.. Outclass both the iPhone X and note 9

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by Necksonnel: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
SmilingMary:
Save ur money ND get the Huawei Mate 20 pro.. Outclass both the iPhone X and note 9

I noticed d advert of this phone on TV today. I will check it out. Do you use the phone?

1 Like

Re: Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? by SmilingMary(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Necksonnel:

I saw d advert of this phone TV today. I will check it out. Do you use the phone?

No I don't, but u can check it out on gsmarena and youtube

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bursts Into Tears After Iphone 12 He Purchased Displays Itel Logo / Blackberry Porsche, Please Advice / Pre Order Your Blackberry Z10 From Mtn Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.