Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit (5368 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman / Should I quit this relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 16, 2018
It has become the norm for women here to make ridiculous requests whenever a guy professes (or shows signs of) love. It's either they are hungry, want a new phone, a dress, a pair of shoes, a vacation or anything money can buy.

You tell someone "I really, really like you" and the most common reply you'd get is, "I'm hungry. Come and buy me lunch". Many of you have lost your destined partners over Pizza and coke, or sharwarma, fish and chips, suya, etc. The moment you make that request, you transition from an object of desire to an object of disdain.

You guys should really stop this irritating behaviour because you're better than that ffs. It really wouldn't hurt you to date someone without making incessant, ridiculous requests.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by highqueen(f): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Where do you meet those type of ladies mbok?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
Where do you meet those type of ladies mbok?
Most women feel entitled. Nigerian women take it up 10 steps ahead. Instead of asking them out to lunch, or dinner or to see a movie or even shopping, they're the one to suggest it to you with an annoying sense of entitlement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by highqueen(f): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Most women feel entitled. Nigerian women take it up 10 steps ahead. Instead of asking them out to lunch, or dinner or to see a movie or even shopping, they're the one to suggest it to you with an annoying sense of entitlement.
Well, I don't belong to that category so it's all generalizations.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by dingbang(m): 3:42am On Nov 16, 2018
They keep telling you they are sick.....
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by seniorgozman(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Their business.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

That act is so disgusting, had one similar experience yesterday..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2018
dingbang:
They keep telling you they are sick.....
Hahahahaha
My BROTHER, the funny thing is that everyone is sick in Nigeria.
A Sick Nation can't parade healthy citizens.
Na POVERTY oooo.
No Jobs, No self esteem, No pride, No sense of humor.
The abroad LADIES I know dey rent apartment, change cars for their guys....the only issue be say " they can make 1000 sentences in 5 seconds " grin grin

NIGERIA has killed so many Talents
I am not really against such, but the worst is a lady who has nothing to offer beyond sexx and does not know that she doesn't know and really needs to know.
I detest ladies whose mentation are demented.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by ShakurMY(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2018
That's a typical Africa / Nigeria girls for you, they think beautiful face and p@ssy can get them everything

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Martinez39(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Once a lady starts that attitude, I will cut off the relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Reinah(f): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2018
The thing I've realized is, girls use their ability to get gifts and money from guys to brag amidst their clique. The same way guys use their ability to get ladies laid to brag amidst other guys.

Yunno, there is this rep these girls get when they are telling their friends how they got this and that from a guy, how much he spent on them, yen yen yen..That is why a girl would ask for take away when you go out on a date, she has to show her friends that the guy she went out with is a cheerful spender grin
It is the same rep guys get when the number of girls they sleep with increases.

For some, they just use it to evaluate themselves, it gives them the assurance that they are hot cakes, beautiful and smart enough to get whatever they want from a guy.

Las las, this is common with immature people ( both genders).. Comes with phase and age, mostly university students and later, they realize it doesn't worth it.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
so as you post it here now, what do you want us to do undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2018
xule20:

This just shows how stingy you are
Just common ice-cream??
Na WA o
Happy guys like you don't come my way.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This just shows how stingy you are
Just common ice-cream??
Na WA o
Happy guys like you don't come my way.
Stingy? Am far from that.. Enjoy ur begging for just ice-cream from someone you barely even know

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
xule20:

Stingy? Am far from that.. Enjoy ur begging for just ice-cream
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Oreofepeters: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2018
xule20:

This one weak me.....
A lot Nigerian girls are hungerbad they must be in need of something money can buy. Hence ths make going into relationship stressful & tiresome this days....

Not as if Guys are stingy, I've given money to countless of girls I've not even dated ain't no biggie. But making it mandatory is what I don't understand....

I hope one day they won't start asking for our kidney to donate.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahaha
My BROTHER, the funny thing is that everyone is sick in Nigeria.
A Sick Nation can't parade healthy citizens.
Na POVERTY oooo.
No Jobs, No self esteem, No pride, No sense of humor.
The abroad LADIES I know dey rent apartment, change cars for their guys....the only issue be say " they make can 1000 sentences in 5 seconds " grin grin

NIGERIA has killed so many Talents
I am not really against such, but the worst is a lady who has nothing to offer beyond sexx and does not know that she doesn't know and really needs to know.
I detest ladies whose mentation are demented.
you are absolutely correct, Nigerian ladies are so so rude when you try to correct them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by samysmoothfresh: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:
The thing I've realized is, girls use their ability to get gifts and money from guys to brag amidst their clique. The same way guys use their ability to get ladies laid to brag amidst other guys.

Yunno, there is this rep these girls get when they are telling their friends how they got this and that from a guy, how much he spent on them, yen yen yen..That is why a girl would ask for take away when you go out on a date, she has to show her friends that the guy she went out with is a cheerful spender grin

For some, they just use it to evaluate themselves, it gives them the assurance that they are hot cakes, beautiful and smart enough to get whatever they want from a guy.

Las las, this is common with immature people ( both genders).. Comes with phase and age, mostly university students and later, they realize it doesn't worth it.

hmmmm So begging and/or exchanging sex for gifts and money is now an ability

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Rosay15(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Guys pls stop generalising cus not all ladies do dat.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by AryEmber(f): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

Babe, you've got a wonderful brain

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Zealas(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

so true.i love this comment

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Just one of the signs of a failed nation. Hunger everywhere. undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Headlesschicken(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2018
undecided Dix hunger wasn't Dix badt during Jonathanx tenure... Truely buhari has failed Dix country...
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

You're smart.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by yecoy: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2018
they need to
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by lereinter(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2018
there's no love without giving but not all giving is loving �

the ball is in your court, decide to whether knack her well or otherwise
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Reinah(f): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

hmmmm So begging and/or exchanging sex for gifts and money is now an ability

OP didn't say anything about exchanging sex for gifts, which in the honest sense, is what most relationships are already about; if guy spends, girl opens.

The topic is only about begging, which may not have to do with sex and yes, girls see as an ability, something they have to master and increase their rep. The same way getting under skirts easily is an 'ability' for guys tongue

The meme tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by samysmoothfresh: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

OP didn't say anything about exchanging sex for gifts, which in the honest sense, is what most relationships are already about; if guy spends, girl opens.

The topic is only about begging, which may not have to do with sex and yes, girls see as an ability, something they have to master and increase their rep. The same way getting under skirts easily is an 'ability' for guys tongue

The meme tho grin grin

Ok.....i get you now

but will you open if a man spends?

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Alexaonfleek: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Pls don't tag all Nigerian women because you've not met all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids Seeing A Kerosene Lamp For The First Time / My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? / She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.