Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

"I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (51252 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Praizeupdates: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Popularity Musician Burna boy seems to be inlove as he shares a loveup photo with an unknown pretty lady.

He shared the photo with a lovely caption. See photo below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-found-the-one-burna-boy-shares-loveup-photo-with-a-pretty-lady/

1 Share

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Praizeupdates: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy wink

See More Sexy Photos of The unknown pretty lady on IG >>> HERE

He wrote ;

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Buharisef(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Damini! Enjoy Its Ur Time

2 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ayoswit(f): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2018
See as WizKid dey protect him babe Tiwa grin, guy no wan hear tori o.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by pol23: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2018
Take it slow my Niqqa...
Your Glory just begin to dey shine oo...
No let woman thief am away...
We don't actually have a top chart Married man in the music industry....
The psquare should have been exception,but for whatever reason...
Take it slow bro...you can marry later when your glory Don sink..take L from Banky and Dbanj ....They married after limelight Don dey go deem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2018
We stew
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Praizeupdates:
cheesy wink

See More Sexy Photos of The unknown pretty lady on IG >>> HERE

He wrote ;

Please don't click on this blank page to avoid viruses on your devices.

4 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by sojayy(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2018
small time now, he go begin deny pregnancy.... undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by phlamingboy(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2018
my fav musician, dropping hit after hit

3 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Abdulrasaq1995(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Congrat to u
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by yjgm(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Congratulations ooo
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ishilove: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Amugbo. Uncouth weed smoker. Another babymama loading.

Some ladies Sha. They can hook up with anything in trousers, be it a ram or cattle.

8 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by ikezuora4689(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popularity Musician Burna boy seems to be inlove as he shares a loveup photo with an unknown pretty lady.

He shared the photo with a lovely caption. See photo below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-found-the-one-burna-boy-shares-loveup-photo-with-a-pretty-lady/

nonsense......after 3months nw nairaland go carry news....... pretty girl unfollows burna boy....they go start dey disturb Nigerians with their drama.... person no go hear word

2 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Fkforyou(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2018
It's Just part of the lyrics to his new song or probably the title of his new single... undecided

Watch, he is going to release it later in the day... undecided

8 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by FADEO: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Nice for him. Enjoy your love life Mr Ye
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nellybank(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Why is whizkid so high on Tiwa?
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
See as WizKid dey protect him babe Tiwa grin, guy no wan hear tori o.

Nellybank:
Why is whizkid so high on Tiwa?

Dts a fan page. His handle is @wizkidayo.

7 Likes

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by EmeeyLanr(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Ok no problem. Please guys I'm planning on dropping my rap mixtape with 7 tracks titled Genesis & Revelation. Please I need your support. You can add me on whatsapp with this number 07017674846. Hip-hop is different from Afro, It's hip-hop.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by faithfull18(f): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Ok.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by lonelydora: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Tiny waist and small as.s.

Burna boy, you can do better nah. Rivers people like them big
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Fkforyou:
It's Just part of the lyrics to his new song or probably the title of his new single... undecided

Watch, he is going to release it later in the day... undecided
grin
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2018
The best musician
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Praizeupdates: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2018
1stCitizen:

Please don't click on this blank page to avoid viruses on your devices.
bad belle kee u deir
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Rashman578(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Nigga is just singing Ed Sheeran "perfect "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.