Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky (54955 Views)

Bill Clinton In Hospital For 'Non-COVID Infection' / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by ikorodureporta: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2018
*Monica Lewinsky shares new details about her first intimate encounter with Bill Clinton in the new docuseries The Clinton Affair.

*It happened during the government shutdown, with leweinsky saying she flaunted her exposed thing in front of Clinton to get his attention.

*Shortly after she was beckoned into Clinton's office and the two kissed after she told him she had a 'crush' on him.

*Lewinsky left and was called back later so the two could be more intimate, in what was the start of an almost two-year relationship

Monica Lewinsky details the events leading up to her first intimate encounter with Bill Clinton in the A&E docuseries The Clinton Affair.

It It happened on November 14, 1995, in the middle of the government shutdown when Lewinsky had been called in to help with the phones.

On that date there had been a surprise party for one of Clinton's staffers, and at one point Lewinsky realized her thong was exposed while Clinton was near her in the room.

Lewinsky opted to keep her thong out as Clinton walked by, and a short while later when she walked by his office, Clinton smiled at her and motioned for her to come into the room.

She soon admitted to clinton that she had a 'crush' on him, and not long after the two were kissing in the dark room.

'I don't talk about this very often and I still don't feel comfortable talking about it. It's one of those things where it's not as if it didn't register with me that he was the president. Obviously it did,' explains Lewinsky in a preview.

'But I think in one way the moment we were actually in the back office for the first time the truth is I think it meant more to me the someone who other people desired, desired me.'

She continues: 'However wrong it was, however misguided, for who I was at that time, at 22 years old, it was how I felt.'

Lewinsky went back to her desk after that first kiss and was then asked to return to the study later, when the two became more intimate.

It was the start of a relationship that would find the two meeting in secret once a week for almost two years.

Lewinsky also opens up about the grief and fear she felt when she was told that she would have to cooperate with the FBI investigation of Clinton, or face time in prison.

'In order to cooperate and avoid charges and I would have to make monitored phone calls which they would listen in to and record and I might have to wear a wire and go see people in person,' reveals Lewinsky in a preview for the upcoming A&E docuseries The Clinton Affair.

It was too much for Lewinsky, who says that after a few hours she began to think about commiting suicide.

Twenty years later, it still causes her to break down in tears.

'The ground completely crumbled in that moment. I felt so much guilt. And I felt terrified,' she reveals in the interview.

An FBI agent involved in the case acknowledged this, saying that Lewinsky was 'alternating between being hysterical, being angry, being abusive.'

Lewinsky admits that she was not cooperative at the time, believing she had t protect Clinton.

'They imagined that I would have flipped really easily. They had no plan in place for what would happen if i said no,' she reveals in the series.

That then gave way to thoughts of ending her own life.

'There was a point for me somewhere within these first several hours where I would be hysterically crying and then I would just shut down,' she recalls.

'And in the shut down period I just remember looking out the window and thinking the only way to fix this is to kill myself.'

Lewinsky, who up until that point had managed to hold back her tears, then bursts out sobbing.

'I just felt terrible ... and I was scared ... and I was mortified,' she says while trying to regain her composure.

This all played out at the Ritz Carlton in January 1998, with the Office of the Independent Counsel getting Linda Tripp to set up a meeting with Lewinsky.

She was then taken to a room and held by prosecutors until that night.

Lewinsky admits that the thing that made this so difficult for her was the fact that she was still in love with Clinton.

Source: https://dailym.ai/2DGiQse

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by HungerMustGo: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2018
This is totally so unbelievable. So this woman clearly knew she was at fault and she decided to expose and destroy the man's reputation.

Some women are more wicked than the devil.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by econo88(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2018
okay
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Feminist would still support her

They be looking for successful men to bring down
Evil people

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Feminist would still support her

They be looking for successful men to bring down
Evil people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Blackfire(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2018
After destroying the man's reputation and the pain the family went through....

We here is amadioha?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Ayoswit(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2018
She really wanted to destroy that family. The guy below me though undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by NwaAmaikpe: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Hillary Clinton is the one to be blamed for this affair.
None of this would have happened if she gave Bill Clinton oral-sex.

That was the one thing that Monica used in keeping Bill in her strings.

Any wife who refuses to give her husband BJ is responsible for any adulterous affair her husband ultimately gets into.
BJ is life.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Jamiubond009(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Q:How do you know Bill Clinton still gropes women?
A:He kisses babies while they are breastfeeding. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by tstx(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Talk don finish

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by SoNature(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
The slay queen who singlehandedly ended the prosperous career of Mr. Clinton

Nothing has destroyed great men in this world like women

44 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by sweetsuxi: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Like seriously
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by milaso: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
HMMMMMM Women, i fear una oooo

6 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by boss1310(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
all these years they still bring up this story again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Edmondd(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
If you can handle temptation from women. You already got half your problems solved.

Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

10 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by sammyj: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin grin Men and Underwear are like six and half a dozen!!! grin grin shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
We knew you seduced him....

9 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by latsy: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
This is totally so unbelievable. So this woman clearly knew she was at fault and she decided to expose and destroy the man's reputation.

Some women are more wicked than the devil.
Shut it.
She didn't expose him and she didn't accuse him of anything.

7 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Agent of devil. We have many of them on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by hahn(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Unfortunately men seem to be on the receiving end of the backlash that comes with the exposure of infidelity undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Jh0wsef(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Gangster1ms: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Trap well laid. Hoes everywhere grin

4 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2018
The Lewinsky Effect...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Shehunoshewhat: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Attention seeker... angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden Meets A Dog Named After Him (Photos) / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) / Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.