Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky (54957 Views)

Bill Clinton In Hospital For 'Non-COVID Infection' / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Delivar:

And why didn't he ignore it?

Because not all humans ignore that grin.
Many Lagos girls won't even ignore her white pant, talk more of a man grin.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Because not all humans ignore that grin.
Many Lagos girls won't even ignore her white pant, talk more of a man grin.
And not all ladies will hide their pants. undecided
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Delivar:

And not all ladies will hide their pants. undecided

That means more Mothers need to teach their daughters to always close their pant grin.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That means more Mothers need to teach their daughters to always close their pant grin.
And more fathers need to teach their sons self control and not seeking to penetrate anything just because pants were exposed.

You can't expect women to be righteous when men are not.

3 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
SoNature:
The slay queen who singlehandedly ended the prosperous career of Mr. Clinton

Nothing has destroyed great men in this world like women

Baba
He destroyed his own career

Did she force him to Bleep?
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Delivar:

And more fathers need to teach their sons self control and not seeking to penetrate anything just because pants were exposed.

You can't expect women to be righteous when men are not.

unfortunately, Mothers train children n fathers don't. Cuz Fathers do not have the God given ability to raise children.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

unfortunately, Mothers train children n fathers don't. Cuz Fathers do not have the God given ability to raise children.
If this is your reasoning then I can't spend more time talking to you.

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I focused on the person showing pant.

But not the one who was crawling to look at the 22 years old girl's pant.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Delivar:

If this is your reasoning then I can't spend more time talking to you.

U obviously can't cuz ur void of the knowledge needed to interpret this field.

A widow can singlehandedly raise 6 kids aged 1 - 8 years to adulthood n they turn out absolutely fine as lawyers, doctors, lecturers, accountants n pastors.

A Man will not n will never try to even think about doing such. it hasn't been recorded in history grin.

wen a widower is faced with such a life threatening situation as cited above, he will just keep the children in his mother's house n flee for his dear life grin.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
maasoap:

But not the one who was crawling to look at the 22 years old girl's pant.

Do u crawl to check pants?
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U obviously can't cuz ur void of the knowledge needed to interpret this field.

A widow can singlehandedly raise 6 kids aged 1 - 8 years to adulthood n they turn out absolutely fine as lawyers, doctors, lecturers, accountants n pastors.

A Man will not n will never try to even think about doing such. it hasn't been recorded in history grin.

wen a widower is faced with such a life threatening situation as cited above, he will just keep the children in his mother's house n flee for his dear life grin.

You are sounding like men can NEVER raise children and the responsibility of raising children is on the mothers entirely and this is where you are getting it wrong. Women are more capable of raising children but that doesn't mean men should not raise children or are not capable of raising children.

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by maasoap(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do u crawl to check pants?

I thought you mentioned pant first!

PrecisionFx:

I focused on the person showing pant.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Delivar:

You are sounding like men can NEVER raise children and the responsibility of raising children is on the mothers entirely and this is where you are getting it wrong. Women are more capable of raising children but that doesn't mean men should not raise children or are not capable of raising children.

Men only assist women in taking care of the children. A man is usually there to stand in as the iron fist, the rod, the strength behind the woman n that's the main thing that keep children (male children 99% of the time) to stay inline n behave themselves....female children rarely give troubles that requires the time n attention of the Man.

"" Women are more capable of raising children but that doesn't mean men should not raise children or are not capable of raising children. ""

Women are more capable of raising children than men n most importantly, Men do not raise children, they do a very poor job in that angle, they are downright terrible @ it. In any sane society, No family allows a man to raise children. Wen a Woman wit little children dies, The man's mother n sisters n the deceased woman's mother n sisters step in immediately to take those children. The society knows men can only assist women in raising children.

Only a Misguided Feminist won't be able to pick my points.

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Men only assist women in taking care of the children. A man is usually there to stand in as the iron fist, the rod, the strength behind the woman n that's the main thing that keep children (male children 99% of the time) to stay inline n behave themselves....female children rarely give troubles that requires the time n attention of the Man.

"" Women are more capable of raising children but that doesn't mean men should not raise children or are not capable of raising children. ""

Women are more capable of raising children than men n most importantly, Men do not raise children, they do a very poor job in that angle, they are downright terrible @ it. In any sane society, No family allows a man to raise children. Wen a Woman wit little children dies, The man's mother n sisters n the deceased woman's mother n sisters step in immediately to take those children. The society knows men can only assist women in raising children.

Only a Misguided Feminist won't be able to pick my points.
Stop generalizing. Some men are still capable of raising children even better than ladies.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Delivar:

Stop generalizing. Some men are still capable of raising children even better than ladies.

No Man has ever raised a kid.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

No Man has ever raised a kid.
That's your opinion
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Delivar:

That's your opinion

When u agree to leave ur children for a man to raise them, then I will start listening to u.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

When u agree to leave ur children for a man to raise them, then I will start listening to u.
Are you saying there is no man on earth who can raise kids? Not even a single person?
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Delivar:

Are you saying there is no man on earth who can raise kids? Not even a single person?

None.

I've never even heard a rumour of it in Nigeria.

God created men n women to complement themselves n not to be the same. Haven't u noticed this?
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Delivar:

Do u know why u we have motherless babies homes m yet we don't have fatherless babies home? cool.

Do u know that in some countries an orphan is a child who has lost either both parents or only 1 parent (their mother)
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do u know why u we have motherless babies homes m yet we don't have fatherless babies home? cool.

Do u know that in some countries an orphan is a child who has lost either both parents or only 1 parent (their mother)
You didn't answer the question I asked.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

None.

I've never even heard a rumour of it in Nigeria.

God created men n women to complement themselves n not to be the same. Haven't u noticed this?
That's your opinion and you can stick to it.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Delivar:

That's your opinion and you can stick to it.

Just like always.

EMPTY.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Delivar(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Just like always.

EMPTY.
I don't have the time to waste talking to someone who believes no man on earth can raise children.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Delivar:

I don't have the time to waste talking to someone who believes no man on earth can raise children.

An empty person would always remain empty. U can't waste wat u don't have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) / Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] / Joe Biden Meets A Dog Named After Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.