Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? (2415 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Here Is The Long Awaited 'SOLAR FREEZER' Introduced By Smartergrid International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by NLEFCC(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Just seeking opinions

This Solar Freezer can hit Nigerian market at 230K-250k

Is it a promising business?

Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by Diegostan(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Ofcus naa

If it works well it should go a long way helping small businesses like "pure-water
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by webincomeplus(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2018
What makes this different from a normal freezer plugged into a installed solar power inverter? I was expecting to see a freezer with all its solar components built in (of course, except for the panel).

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by NOC1(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Yes it will, but this is not a solar fridge it is same as the connection of solar system in our houses.
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by NLEFCC(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2018
webincomeplus:
What makes this different from a normal freezer plugged into a installed solar power inverter? I was expecting to see a freezer with all its solar components built in (of course, except for the panel).

Will it sell or not?
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by BusinessHub1: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Diegostan:
Ofcus naa

If it works well it should go a long way helping small businesses like "pure-water
Listen to yourself.
Can pure water and soft drinks dealers afford over 200k to get this?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by webincomeplus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
NLEFCC:

Will it sell or not?
I doubt. People usually prefer single compact units, not a collection of multiple components.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by Blaksheep: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have said it before and I'm saying it again. Solar energy doesn't have a future now in nigeria because of these: pricing, ease of use and not readily available raw materials which in this case is Sun. Sun doesn't shine whenever we want even if we want to pay for it. So bro, that fridge has very slim chance of breaking the market.

I'm not bad mouthing your business. Just been frank.
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by stagger: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Blaksheep:
I have said it before and I'm saying it again. Solar energy doesn't have a future now in nigeria because of these: pricing, ease of use and [b]not readily available raw materials which in this case is Sun. Sun doesn't shine whenever we want [/b]even if we want to pay for it. So bro, that fridge has very slim chance of breaking the market.

The bolded shows you do not know how solar systems work. Please do some reading.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by Blaksheep: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2018
stagger:

The bolded shows you do not know how solar systems work. Please do some reading.

My brother we aren't arguing about how solar system work here. We are talking about the business part, if it will break the market like the regular generator set. Please be open minded. Thats all I'm asking. If solar system is so good why isn't it yet incorporated in cars? Why are electric cars not solar inclined? Why do they have to overlook such free energy? or do cars run inside the house that they won't get enough sun?
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by generationz(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Blaksheep:

My brother we aren't arguing about how solar system work here. We are talking about the business part, if it will break the market like the regular generator set. Please be open minded. Thats all I'm asking. If solar system is so good why isn't it yet incorporated in cars? Why are electric cars not solar inclined? Why do they have to overlook such free energy? or do cars run inside the house that they won't get enough sun?

there are batteries that can convert solar energy and store it up for hours for use when there is no sun.

some companies in the middle east run perpetually on solar energy.
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by Blaksheep: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
generationz:

there are batteries that can convert solar energy and store it up for hours for use when there is no sun.

some companies in the middle east run perpetually on solar energy.

I know about. Many components are needed to hive desired results. Which is not something everyone can afford. U need Sun, solar panels, inverter, batteries.....

That what I'm trying to say. Lots of components.
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by anochuks08(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Blaksheep:
I have said it before and I'm saying it again. Solar energy doesn't have a future now in nigeria because of these: pricing, ease of use and not readily available raw materials which in this case is Sun. Sun doesn't shine whenever we want even if we want to pay for it. So bro, that fridge has very slim chance of breaking the market.

at op, sentiments aside, take this guys advice, this is just the plain truth.
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by lakefist(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
anochuks08:
at op, sentiments aside, take this guys advice, this is just the plain truth.

Are u still taking his advise now?

Solar is evolving now in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? by ameristu: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
NLEFCC:
Just seeking opinions

This Solar Freezer can hit Nigerian market at 230K-250k

Is it a promising business?

What is the amp hour of the battery?

How long is the warranty on the battery if user follows all manufacturer's recommendation?

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! / What You Want From Your Bank? / Three Ways To Start Earning A Sustainable Income Within The Next 24 Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.