Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerian Adsense Seekers, Let's Talk Business - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigerian Adsense Seekers, Let's Talk Business (680 Views)

Do You Want To Buy a Laptop? Let's talk... / I Want To Purchase An Old Payment Received UK Or Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain / Have You Been Hacked? Do You Need Help? Let's Talk About Using Strong Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adsense Seekers, Let's Talk Business by Drillsmedia: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2018
I need a blogger to with quality views to have my Nigerian Adsense Code placed on his site till the End of the month. The client can still use it as long as he or she wants. Whatsapp me for more details on 08033127048
Re: Nigerian Adsense Seekers, Let's Talk Business by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Drillsmedia:
I need a blogger to with quality views to have my Nigerian Adsense Code placed on his site till the End of the month. The client can still use it as long as he or she wants. Whatsapp me for more details on 08033127048

I would suggest that you sell the account as nobody will agree to this terms, and if you want to sell it then you can reach my signature as I will be willing to buy the AdSense account from you

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download “30 Days Of Python” Tutorial / Chrome / USA Used Dell Latitude, Core I5, 500gb Hdd, 4gb Ram,slightly Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.