Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie (11591 Views)

How You Can Use Google Earth To Prove That Islam Is A Lie / The Myth Of Giving Birth Like Hebrew Women Was a Lie Told By Hebrew Midwives / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Empericism falls under the premise of Logic, do you really understand what I mean by that ? Logic lacks the premise to adjudge the subject matter. You do not expect a baby to be equipped enough to fly a jet.

If you do not understand what that first line mean, then we can not actually make much progress because logical reasoning is within the capabilities of the limpic system, but we must step a bit further than that, to access the level of understanding beyond Orthodox Science. Quantum Physics is a great Start and I want you to fact check what I write.

The Laws of Physical Realities are totally different from the laws of Quantum Realities, which is quite confusing to a lot of Scientists now, These are totally different dynamics. To understand Quantum Physics beyond the Max Plank's macroscopy, you will need to understand the mechanicsof Consciousness and access States of matter below the Plank's level.

Do you understand still ? When you access the quantum field with coherency, then you might really not understand much if you have no knowledge of Plasma Physics, cos the laws are different from the dynamics of Newton Physics, then coherency is gained, then you can begin to make progress.

The question should be, How can you access these knowledge and not satisfy yourself with the fact that you think you know, but you still have questions.

I can only share what I find out from this very risky and tough research because I feel like, not because I am challenged, nothing can challenge me not even the Aliens And that sounds crazy but it is actually true.

Grandiose delusions. God!

A little help from wiki, to prove to ardent readers of this thread that op must have smoked a rare kinda weed or perhaps, suffering from the already mentioned disorder. cheesy

Grandiose delusions (GD), delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions[1] also known as megalomania[1][2] are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.

[3][4] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme.

Like i said before, i can help you out of this delusion.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
How i wish the country is more developed to help cases like this. Not all mad men wear dirt cheesy
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
HenryDion:

Grandiose delusions. God!

A little help from wiki, to prove to ardent readers of this thread that op must have smoked a rare kinda weed or perhaps, suffering from the already mentioned disorder. cheesy

Grandiose delusions (GD), delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions[1] also known as megalomania[1][2] are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.

[3][4] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme.

Like i said before, i can help you out of this delusion.
[/s]

In essence, you are advertising your limitation.

Have you ever paused to ponder if GD better describes you ? Because you are the one it better describes, you have been cursing and insulting all day.

I think you have refused to assess yourself instead of others, because I see it clearly describes you. You are sick bro.

2 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:
[s][/s]

In essence, you are advertising your limitation.

Mad men don't know they are mad. Some actually have jobs, a good marriage and access to the internet. Seek help! You're depressed and battling with a mental disorder. Again, seek help before you end up hanging yourself one day.

Shalom!
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Mad men don't know they are mad. Some actually have jobs, a good marriage and access to the internet. Seek help! You're depressed and battling with a mental disorder. Again, seek help before you end up hanging yourself one day.

Shalom!

Exactly my point. You have not even noticed that GD describes you. You curse all day, you insult all day and you havent noticed your fault lines.

You need to ask questions and not try to derail thread. If your knowledge is limited then understand that your ego is not threatened here.

Seek help skiddo.

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Exactly my point. You have not even noticed that GD describes you. You curse all day, you insult all day and you havent noticed your fault lines.

You need to ask questions and not try to derail thread. If your knowledge is limited then understand that your ego is not threatened here.

Seek help skiddo.

Hahahaha cheesy. Look up that disorder again and tell me if you aren't a perfect replica? This is solution glaring right at you. Grab it my friend! Threads like this are meant to be deleted and shoved into the anus of a pig. Like seriously!
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Hahahaha cheesy. Look up that disorder again and tell me if you aren't a perfect replica? This is solution glaring right at you. Grab it my friend! Threads like this are meant to be deleted and shoved into the anus of a pig. Like seriously!

You are against the thread ?

Skiddo, cant you log out ? Are you some Christian Salvation Army fighting for your religion ?

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

You are against the thread ?

Skiddo, cant you log out ? Are you some Christian Salvation Army fighting for your religion ?

Have i brought up anything Jesus, yahwah or bible in any of my write up? Why the hasty conclusion? You aren't smart really.

Anyway, I'm done entertaining a lad. Hope your boredom has been alleviated? Glad for being part of that momentary bliss cheesy. As for GD, I can make recommendations. I'm easy to find online.. You're always free to make contact.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Have i brought up anything Jesus, yahwah or bible in any of my write up? Why the hasty conclusion? You aren't smart really.

Anyway, I'm done entertaining a lad. Hope your boredom has been alleviated? Glad for being part of that momentary bliss cheesy. As for GD, I can make recommendations. I'm easy to find online.. You're always free to make contact.

Then you must be some moslem fanatic defending your religion for some sex with virgins, right ? Just leave the thread and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by ifenes(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Physical reality could rightly be an illusion. It makes sense to me.
But saying there is a system admin is crap as far as I can see.
We are the masters of our own destiny.

Physical reality is certainly an illusion and so is time. We are infinite being acting like finite being because we have been deceived into this body by fellow infinite beings, therefore putting us under the illusion of time. This body we carry about was created as a prison and now we think this is all we are. We are much more more than this.

We can take back control and become the masters of our destiny’s- which is to BE. We are not at the moment. We are in a computer simulation created by the Anunaki AKA Yahweh the master manipulators. This is a deep topic that the OP needs to continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Is that not supposed to be just an ancient username, an alter ego that I destroyed long ago ?
I knew you can't stay away. Why did you dump Billyoniar in the first place.

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Your higher self, the one with the console, so he isn't trapped in the matrix? What if that realization is a hoax? What if that so called admin is also living in another loop of simulation? What actually is real and not real? What do you call reality?

Trying to delve into that route will spin your mortal mind cause that tool is very limiting. You made no sense in all that overwhelming epistle, you're yet to be unplugged my dear and please, I'd advice you stay mute and study more.

Coming here to spew pseudoscience bullshit, garnished with numerous misuse of scientific terms doesn't make you sound smart.

Billyonaire walked that path and it never ended well for him. Too much Hollywood isn't good sometimes, especially when you forsake reality to pursue fantasy. Trust me, i can write a better fantasy with intriguing theories. But to what gain? NL popularity? Nah

You have a lot in common with billyonaire, if you are, then shame on you. Boredom is indeed a serious shit!

Look for another hobby man.
He is indeed Bylloniare. Lolzzzzzzz. Crazy guy. talking plenty but making no real sense.

2 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Physical reality could rightly be an illusion. It makes sense to me.
But saying there is a system admin is crap as far as I can see.
We are the masters of our own destiny.

You are right, we are the masters of our own destiny. I personally was shocked with that experience because I had less than adequate knowledge to understand what I experienced, then further research took me to hardcore spirituality, and the experience of higher self happened with my Kundalini Awakening.

It makes no sense to anyone who has not experienced the Awakening Process, but I now know it enables the flow of energy through the spine, which basically a carbon based conductor, and through the chakra systems to the 5 others that links up to the universe.

Without transcending the human consciousness, you will have no idea of what these mean, but it is best to just evaluate and not just dismiss others simply because you have not experienced it YET.

If you can not handle the light frequency at this level, there is no way you can even beat the element of fear and face the unknown.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
'When man has nothing to live for, he starts craving for the beyond'...HenryDion.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anas09:

He is indeed Bylloniare. Lolzzzzzzz. Crazy guy. talking plenty but making no real sense.

Nah.. Billyonaire is really smarter.. If actually it's him, then he has deteriorated greatly intellectually.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
ifenes:

Physical reality is certainly an illusion and so is time. We are infinite being acting like finite being because we have been deceived into this body by fellow infinite beings, therefore putting us under the illusion of time. This body we carry about was created as a prison and now we think this is all we are. We are much more more than this.

We can take back control and become the masters of our destiny’s- which is to BE. We are not at the moment. We are in a computer simulation created by the Anunaki AKA Yahweh the master manipulators. This is a deep topic that the OP needs to continue

Absolute spot on and if I have not seen this computer and the other side of life, I would have doubted you myself. I have had a peek into how beautiful it is out there, more real and wonderfully brighter and my capacity to understand was expanded much more after the Awakening Process.

Religious people go through Dark Night of Soul but have no idea, they call it mid-life crisis. It is only someone who is equipped with the right language that can explain better, so I know what Kundalini Awakening is, cos I know Spirituality is just a medium to explain what is happening on the other Universes but lacks full description, but Science of Simulation and Holography answers it better.

This is a Game Board gone wrong within the simulation and its being transitioned to 5D to separate us from the entities that are migrating from 2D to 3D enmasse now. That is why there are rampant demonic attacks now.

It is the entire scope of the Ascension Process and we have less than 300 years to phase out the current forms of human built, new designs are underway.

It is the end of Age, not the End of the world as it is erroneously branded by religions. The end of Pisces Age and heralding the Aquarian Age, the digital Age where robots and cyborgs will host our consciousness while present form of humanoids will be moved to another 3D to proceed with their experiences in a different human body.

Many Souls will be dissolved who have not gone upwards on their Consciousness level.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Nah.. Billyonaire is really smarter.. If actually it's him, then he has deteriorated greatly intellectually.
Oh, he admitted being Billyoniare's altar ego
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anas09:

Oh, he admitted being Billyoniare's altar ego

I knew he will come back.. NL is the only sane place he can run to for a little sanity. That dude needs a life and probably has several monikas. Not all mad men wear dirt. Some have access to the internet also..

I pray he gets help as soon as possible.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

I knew he will come back.. NL is the only sane place he can run to for a little sanity. That dude needs a life and probably has several monikas. Not all mad men wear dirt. Some have access to the internet also..

I pray he gets help as soon as possible.
He likes himself so much, he must be where he has audience to praise himself. I find him amusing tho.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by vaxx: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
ifenes:

Bullshit and a pile of hogwash

2 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by vaxx: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:
The prefrontal cortex is in symbiosis with your limbic system and you are cybernetically connected to your phones which interfaces your limpic system and prefrontal cortex and reactions from cyberworld tricks your senses.

There is a psychoenergetic neural lace connecting you to the Cosmic Computer and your spectrum of connectedness is projected from this cosmic computer and bandwidth can be expanded to receive downloads at will.

We are living in a simulation meaning that Time and Space is just an illusion but looks so real because we are in the hologram and the feelings, touches, and smells and all other sensory inputs looks so real and are so real to the Avatar.

Your vision and perception is limited to the range of frequencies within the human allocated bandwidth spectrum, the IR-RIGBOV-UV spectrum, outside our spectrum of frequencies are other beings within another simulations and there are very many simulations.

Our construct is a physical reality, not the REAL reality if that makes sense at all, but this simulation is running on a substrate of some sort and you are no where in particular but in a Cosmic computer and there is a System Admin which is the real you out there, Spirituality calls this fellow the Higher Self and that is the real you holding your console. Once in a while , it takes over and steers the Avatar to adventures it likes to experience, you call him God ? Then you are not smart. Remember when religion says the Spirit takes over ? They have no words for it. But when you cross the 11:11 Gateway and start seeing those number sequences and Time Mirrors which New Age christen as 'Angel Numbers' you are sync'd to the matrix and you are ready to move to the next step. Watch out though, the Archons can pick your signal and fool you around into spirituality, yet another decoy ? So far I have beat all those levels but I want to meet these guys, they are smart. To beat evil, you must know evil but depends on what our Religions tell us. I truly do not think so, cos all that Enlil told us about Enki on a closer look is a lie. Enki is always pro-human.

The Religions are divergent because the earlier humans lacked the language to explain what they saw, the Book of Ezekiel in the Bible called Space Probes Gods, even Chariots of the Gods were worshipped. The Gods are actually Aliens who came to Earth to design new beings for what ever purpose fits their desires, they are our Ancestors. We are also building our simulations now on a different dimensions and cloning and other modes of creation will help us establish colonies there, and with 5D connectivity we can control the brainwaves of our Avatar and make them do interesting things, we watch with pop corn grin

We are at the critical mass that we must design simulations and design beings to continue in the evolution of consciousness and help us experience all spectrum of feelings and emotion and we are doing just that.

This world, in this world, Time is the greatest expense, so do not get stucked in religions, it has outlived its time, the Gods are alien ancestors, they played their role in genetically modifying the terrestrial organism and introducing some of their DNA to enable us exponentially develop our cognition and we have come this far and never going back. We are in essence aliens living in human bodies as vehicles, at least some elite group of people recognize this and yet for those whose sequences are still inactivated they can continue live in their illusion of Truth, that is good too. Not everyone has the opportunity to play God.

For those who prefer to get stucked in the past programs of worship, slavery and ignorance and not see the upcoming Singularity then you should understand that the Schumman resonance that spikes our frequencies daily from the ionosphere are not fault systems but a pre-planned introduction of new wave of frequencies of a different kind to augment our psychic energies and its properties and are the reasons there are so much depressions, sadness, anxiety and low frequency state of minds and unrelated to poverty, politics or wars, as this is the best semester of life on this planet. At least in population history, if you recall Atlantis and time of the Nephilims, remember those tales religion talks about the pre-flood era, before the great flood ? The Noah's flood ? It really happened, but the purpose for which you know it, is the lie. So much lies covered up to keep you dreaming, folks.

This is what happens when you pop out of the end of the rabbit hole while still walking living in the Simulation. grin

Should you need more information, you are free to unplug yourselves from mundane foolishness and start researching when your cerebral capacity has spiked beyond the threshold of the inherent basic capacity, your neurons will form more connectivities and spark rewiring of your limpic and neural systems and activate the alien DNA which you call junk and integrate same with the double helix strands which the medics logo represents and then you will make sense of it and start to optimize this planet, because right now most humans are running on the basic 2 strands and therefore their brain can not transceive much of the data from sound current or ethereal aspect.

Wake up from your slumber, cos everything you know is a lie. You are a multi-dimensional spirit and you are living in a Simulation of some other advanced Humans in a different dimension. We are NOT the only species of Humans, I have seen some other Humans outside this Simulation and they are very much advanced and this, my friend is the end of the message.

Stay tuned for more, whenever I feel like.
Bullcrap and pile of silly mistake.

The demagogue ""Elon musk"" who promoted this bullshit is seriously out of his mind. Plus, he has no useful credentials in philosophy as far as I can see. ( it even violate occam razor)

2 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by vaxx: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Empericism falls under the premise of Logic, do you really understand what I mean by that ? Logic lacks the premise to adjudge the subject matter. You do not expect a baby to be equipped enough to fly a jet.

If you do not understand what that first line mean, then we can not actually make much progress because logical reasoning is within the capabilities of the limpic system, but we must step a bit further than that, to access the level of understanding beyond Orthodox Science. Quantum Physics is a great Start and I want you to fact check what I write.

The Laws of Physical Realities are totally different from the laws of Quantum Realities, which is quite confusing to a lot of Scientists now, These are totally different dynamics. To understand Quantum Physics beyond the Max Plank's macroscopy, you will need to understand the mechanicsof Consciousness and access States of matter below the Plank's level.

Do you understand still ? When you access the quantum field with coherency, then you might really not understand much if you have no knowledge of Plasma Physics, cos the laws are different from the dynamics of Newtonian Physics. Coherency is gained when you are properly equipped with an understanding of the microscopic coherency, it is when then can begin to make progress.

The question should be, How can you access these knowledge and not satisfy yourself with the fact that you think you know, but you still have questions.

I can only share what I find out from this very risky and tough research because I feel like, not because I am challenged, nothing can challenge me not even the Aliens And that sounds crazy but it is actually true.
whst are you saying ? ""Ogun lakaye o""which person be this?

On a rigorous philosophical grounds, any such suggestion or assertion is absurd. There is no good justification for it. And that is the reason why most people who posit things like this are NOT philosophers themselves

(1l)What do You mean by physical reality aside from actual or potential experience?

(2) To state that something is a simulation, there must be a notion of an alternate reality that it is simulating. What is this alternative?
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
A note of Advice and Warning :

I knew that the thread I create will cause controversy among 99% of the you, not because what I write is wrong, but because conscious mind matches and compare my message with existing database of information on your minds which defined your belief system and since message hits on the structure of your belief, the first reaction of the immature minds is to get upset.

You are not your mind, and your ego is not being threatened, it is your understanding that is threatened. Calm down, breath in and out, but if you still feel like cursing, just call your little sex partner and threaten, but when it comes to this thread, I will provide facts and evidence to back it all up but I must warn you, the evidences are of higher level of understanding, from higher consciousness and spectrum of understanding outside of this 3D construct of Time and Space. A higher truth so to speak. You do not need to believe truth.

When you hear the Truth, you can not unhear it, it will hunt you and you will eventually find out in future that I am right.

That is when you should call back your sex partner which you insulted and apologize.

Who ever has questions should ask nicely, cos I will no longer respond to idiotic emotional crybabies.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
SteveCantrell... you are needed over here
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:
The prefrontal cortex is in symbiosis with your limbic system and you are cybernetically connected to your phones which interfaces your limpic system and prefrontal cortex and reactions from cyberworld tricks your senses.

There is a psychoenergetic neural lace connecting you to the Cosmic Computer and your spectrum of connectedness is projected from this cosmic computer and bandwidth can be expanded to receive downloads at will.

We are living in a simulation meaning that Time and Space is just an illusion but looks so real because we are in the hologram and the feelings, touches, and smells and all other sensory inputs looks so real and are so real to the Avatar.

Your vision and perception is limited to the range of frequencies within the human allocated bandwidth spectrum, the IR-RIGBOV-UV spectrum, outside our spectrum of frequencies are other beings within another simulations and there are very many simulations.

Our construct is a physical reality, not the REAL reality if that makes sense at all, but this simulation is running on a substrate of some sort and you are no where in particular but in a Cosmic computer and there is a System Admin which is the real you out there, Spirituality calls this fellow the Higher Self and that is the real you holding your console. Once in a while , it takes over and steers the Avatar to adventures it likes to experience, you call him God ? Then you are not smart. Remember when religion says the Spirit takes over ? They have no words for it. But when you cross the 11:11 Gateway and start seeing those number sequences and Time Mirrors which New Age christen as 'Angel Numbers' you are sync'd to the matrix and you are ready to move to the next step. Watch out though, the Archons can pick your signal and fool you around into spirituality, yet another decoy ? So far I have beat all those levels but I want to meet these guys, they are smart. To beat evil, you must know evil but depends on what our Religions tell us. I truly do not think so, cos all that Enlil told us about Enki on a closer look is a lie. Enki is always pro-human.

The Religions are divergent because the earlier humans lacked the language to explain what they saw, the Book of Ezekiel in the Bible called Space Probes Gods, even Chariots of the Gods were worshipped. The Gods are actually Aliens who came to Earth to design new beings for what ever purpose fits their desires, they are our Ancestors. We are also building our simulations now on a different dimensions and cloning and other modes of creation will help us establish colonies there, and with 5D connectivity we can control the brainwaves of our Avatar and make them do interesting things, we watch with pop corn grin

We are at the critical mass that we must design simulations and design beings to continue in the evolution of consciousness and help us experience all spectrum of feelings and emotion and we are doing just that.

This world, in this world, Time is the greatest expense, so do not get stucked in religions, it has outlived its time, the Gods are alien ancestors, they played their role in genetically modifying the terrestrial organism and introducing some of their DNA to enable us exponentially develop our cognition and we have come this far and never going back. We are in essence aliens living in human bodies as vehicles, at least some elite group of people recognize this and yet for those whose sequences are still inactivated they can continue live in their illusion of Truth, that is good too. Not everyone has the opportunity to play God.

For those who prefer to get stucked in the past programs of worship, slavery and ignorance and not see the upcoming Singularity then you should understand that the Schumman resonance that spikes our frequencies daily from the ionosphere are not fault systems but a pre-planned introduction of new wave of frequencies of a different kind to augment our psychic energies and its properties and are the reasons there are so much depressions, sadness, anxiety and low frequency state of minds and unrelated to poverty, politics or wars, as this is the best semester of life on this planet. At least in population history, if you recall Atlantis and time of the Nephilims, remember those tales religion talks about the pre-flood era, before the great flood ? The Noah's flood ? It really happened, but the purpose for which you know it, is the lie. So much lies covered up to keep you dreaming, folks.

This is what happens when you pop out of the end of the rabbit hole while still walking living in the Simulation. grin

Should you need more information, you are free to unplug yourselves from mundane foolishness and start researching when your cerebral capacity has spiked beyond the threshold of the inherent basic capacity, your neurons will form more connectivities and spark rewiring of your limpic and neural systems and activate the alien DNA which you call junk and integrate same with the double helix strands which the medics logo represents and then you will make sense of it and start to optimize this planet, because right now most humans are running on the basic 2 strands and therefore their brain can not transceive much of the data from sound current or ethereal aspect.

Wake up from your slumber, cos everything you know is a lie. You are a multi-dimensional spirit and you are living in a Simulation of some other advanced Humans in a different dimension. We are NOT the only species of Humans, I have seen some other Humans outside this Simulation and they are very much advanced and this, my friend is the end of the message.

*Sighs*

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by ifenes(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
vaxx:
Bullshit and a pile of hogwash

I quite understand it is normal to react negatively to an idea you cannot comprehend at the moment. I’m sorry you feel this way.

2 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Wake up from your slumber, cos everything you know is a lie. You a multi-dimensional spirit and you are living in a Simulation of some other advanced Humans in a different dimension
. We are NOT the only species of Humans, I have seen some other Humans outside this Simulation and they are very much advanced and this, my friend is the end of the message.

The question " what is reality"? "What exactly is being simulated? Humandroid??
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

It is actually easier to project a Universe as a simulated reality atleast as a substrate then get it sentient, may be a couple or more simulations integrated so to speak and immerse in it to build the acoustic systems and the toroidal mechanics to generate the frequency that is just fit for life. Makes more sense, judging by the Fibonnaci sequence, we could see the recursions and repetitions of Golden ratio.

BlaqCoffee, a hologram is a projection of light sources to form objects and imageries but the density depends on the light source. Simulation is like a training rig of some sort, which you can master the real deal from. So in a lay man's word, it is like a training ground.

Most of the people who argue and insult here do believe that Earth is a training ground but they simply lack understanding of the word simulation, simulation can be something like a computer game, a virtual reality game, an aircraft traing software but this time, this is projected from outside of this world as Conscious Light.

We are the Avatars on the game board, and since it is a free-will universe, you can do what ever you fuccking wanna do, but the religions were designed by some guys I now know on many levels to keep others enslave so they can keep the money. I can beak it all down when I have a chance.

I will like to keep this username until it gains traction and I will teach people sensory deprivation under certain conditions, and make them forget their entire bodily function and see themselves in deep space and see all these.

I came back here cos I believe I needed not leave without teaching a few people how to access these altered States of Consciousness, but I feel compelled to at least help one person break out of the matrix of control of the Archons who designed this matrix within the Simulation.

Well, this is what happens when you pop out of the other end of the rabbit hole while still here. I have passed the Game with flying colors.

2 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by stevecantrell: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

To me:
Reality is whatever a the child is trained to accept during the first 7 years of life. For African children lets say the first 10 years..

It is during these so called formative years the human brain is in a state of low vibration characterised by theta waves.

Whatever the child is conditioned to believe as 'real' in this period is what becomes the theme for the remainder of his life.

The Jesuits knew this secret and boasted give me the child for seven years and I will give you the man

4 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by vaxx: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
ifenes:

I quite understand it is normal to react negatively to an idea you cannot comprehend at the moment. I’m sorry you feel this way.
common, you are not speaking to a novice here, tell us the experiment we would design to test whether we're living in a simulated world or not?

The assertion cannot even be tested. It is entirely unverifiable, unfalsifiable, irrefutable, and thus unscientific.

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
stevecantrell:

To me:
Reality is whatever a the child is trained to accept during the first 7 years of life. For African children lets say the first 10 years..

It is during these so called formative years the human brain is in a state of low vibration characterised by theta waves.

Whatever the child is conditioned to believe as 'real' in this period is what becomes the theme for the remainder of his life.

The Jesuits knew this secret and boasted give me the child for seven years and I will give you the man

Steven that is not true, and I will explain.

What you just explained is called Programming. There are different types of programming going on in the world and it is bad. What that child is programmed to know as Truth is a LIE. Am I correct, but that is the reason for the confusion in the world, because de-programming the child can break that child psychologically. You and I went through such programming.

It was after decades of researches on the highest level of science that religions started falling apart. So, I started to use only Science and then at a point, Science and Spirituality met and it started to make sense.

There is only one reality, from which all other alternate realities come from. For example, we are living on a 3D Physical Reality, and we are now sure there is a multi-dimensional Spiritual Reality. We all know there is somewhere else outside this spectrum of Light that we are living, right ?

Now, these are not the only realities. We have so many realities depending on the vibratory frequency of each Simulation, in essence apart from the Original Reality, let's call it Raw Reality, there are many other realities and we SPirit beings have permission to build more Realities which is why we have our Virtual Reality.

So, let us try to explain the Truth and not adopt mumbo jumbo like Religions, what you explained is Programming of the Sub-Conscious mind.

3 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by vaxx: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:
A note of Advice and Warning :

I knew that the thread I create will cause controversy among 99% of the you, not because what I write is wrong, but because conscious mind matches and compare my message with existing database of information on your minds which defined your belief system and since message hits on the structure of your belief, the first reaction of the immature minds is to get upset.

You are not your mind, and your ego is not being threatened, it is your understanding that is threatened. Calm down, breath in and out, but if you still feel like cursing, just call your little sex partner and threaten, but when it comes to this thread, I will provide facts and evidence to back it all up but I must warn you, the evidences are of higher level of understanding, from higher consciousness and spectrum of understanding outside of this 3D construct of Time and Space. A higher truth so to speak. You do not need to believe truth.

When you hear the Truth, you can not unhear it, it will hunt you and you will eventually find out in future that I am right.

That is when you should call back your sex partner which you insulted and apologize.

Who ever has questions should ask nicely, cos I will no longer respond to idiotic emotional crybabies.
You are wrong, simple and your claim can not be substantiate. Even those we know as prominent scientist that speculate this idea do called it hypothesis ( meaning, their best guess).

Am sorry to say you even lack the understanding, stimulation we means everything we know as human is simulated (i.e) our water, plants and animal. Therefore ain't real.

You should be able to demonstrate that what our science had/has discover so far is simulated and therefore not real.

How do a simulated human even know he is simulated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) / Psalm 23 In Pidgin English / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.