Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie (11566 Views)

How You Can Use Google Earth To Prove That Islam Is A Lie / The Myth Of Giving Birth Like Hebrew Women Was a Lie Told By Hebrew Midwives / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

Now we level. Shalom.
Shalom
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Martinez19(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
the good will always be shielded. trust me. lol
Okay o. grin
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Lol. Can you specify which God you're referring to here? Christian God? Muslim God? Hindu God? African traditional religion God? Which one?
I thought of ignoring you, but again, ignoring kids can get them hurt.

But, Did you See Adamola quote Isaiah? I believe only Jehovah gave His followers a book which Isaiah was a prophet and a book in it.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

Ademola, I totally do not agree with that version from the Bible book of Zechariah, and I have my reason for not totally believing the prison planet theory, I believe that is also a higher level of the programming.

When you go a step further, you will understand who the warder of that prison is, for those who could probably conclude that they are in prison. I do not believe I am in prison, I know I came here to hold a Light frequency in this part of the planet.

It could be a prison for others though, but not really for me.
its not a prison for everybody. it is a prison for most. listening to you speak I dont think it is a prison for you because you have higher wisdom which can only be attained by a soul that is unencumbered . but for most trust me it is a prison planet lol
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

I thought of ignoring you, but again, ignoring kids can get them hurt.

But, Did you See Adamola quote Isaiah? I believe only Jehovah gave His followers a book which Isaiah was a prophet and a book in it.

I know folks like you earn your daily living by calling people names online. I don't engage in such vain talks or do unnecessary back-and-forth with people with a penchant for name-calling.

You don't need to reply this comment if you've no tangible point to make. However, if you need to discuss facts, issues not ad hominem, I'm interested.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

I know folks like you earn your daily living by calling people names online. I don't engage in such vain talks or do unnecessary back-and-forth with people with a penchant for name-calling.

You don't need to reply this comment if you've no tangible point to make. However, if you need to discuss facts, issues not ad hominem, I'm interested.
How could you have asked such a silly question if you are reasonable?
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

so your sol is programmed by 29 degrees 48 minutes and 13 seconds in alchemical air house. This is not entirely good new bro. it means there will be lots of judgement and affliction in your path. now it sounds like it has already started because you said you went through lots of suffering and affliction in church. what you have to do now is just be strong and weather the storm and hopefully it has an end date. its also why you are in nigeria. but all hope is not lost bro. sometimes these afflictions are only for a few years and the karmic debt is cleared after which i will advise you to practice righteousness and kindness to all man to build up good fortune
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

How could you have asked such a silly question if you are reasonable?
I will ignore you henceforth. You've no answer to my question. I didn't expect you to anyway.

Only shallow-minded people resort to abusing others when asked a simple question. Ignorant lot.

I have no time to waste discussing with your ilk.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
so your sol is programmed by 29 degrees 48 minutes and 13 seconds in alchemical air house. This is not entirely good new bro. it means there will be lots of judgement and affliction in your path. now it sounds like it has already started because you said you went through lots of suffering and affliction in church. what you have to do now is just be strong and weather the storm and hopefully it has an end date. its also why you are in nigeria. but all hope is not lost bro. sometimes these afflictions are only for a few years and the karmic debt is cleared after which i will advise you to practice righteousness and kindness to all man to build up good fortune
Interesting. I still need more specifics. I will message you during the week when you're free to discuss some of these issues on a deeper level.

I used to be a Muslim, BTW, not a Christian.

Thanks.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Then, about this "karmic debt" theory, I feel citing it as the reason bad things to people, who are not necessarily wicked, looks a tad simplistic.

I think there's more to the issue than just paying karmic debt. Karmic debt definitely plays some role, but I feel it's not always the culprit for seemingly unexplainable bad occurrences in life.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Interesting. I still need more specifics. I will message you during the week when you're free to discuss some of these issues on a deeper level.

Thanks.
well you know being a muslim is another form of spiritual bondage so its part of your affliction. thats why its called IS-LAM. lam is a fugitive on the run as in you are not in your natural spiritual home. you are on the run. lost. but ermm you have to understand i can only give you your soul purpose and not your life purpose. however your life purpose will correspond with your soul purpose. like if your soul purpose is suffering and affliction, then your life purpose will take you along this path like say you may work in a job where your boss hates you and makes your life a living hell, or you may have a wife who makes your life a living hell or you may have a landlord who makes your life a living hell or you may have a car that breaks down all the time and makes your life a living hell or your children may make your life a living hell etc etc. so your soul purpose will ensure that whatever your life purpose is, it is manifested in it. so no one can tell you your life purpose like if you will be a doctor etc. but i can tell you your soul purpose and your life purpose will manifest your soul purpose. hope that makes sense
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
well you know being a muslim is another form of spiritual bondage so its part of your affliction. thats why its called IS-LAM. lam is a fugitive on the run as in you are not in your natural spiritual home. you are on the run. lost. but ermm you have to understand i can only give you your soul purpose and not your life purpose. however your life purpose will correspond with your soul purpose. like if your soul purpose is suffering and affliction, then your life purpose will take you along this path like say you may work in a job where your boss hates you and makes your life a living hell, or you may have a wife who makes your life a living hell or you may have a landlord who makes your life a living hell or you may have a car that breaks down all the time and makes your life a living hell or your chidren may make your life a living hell etc etc. so your soul purpose will ensure that whatever yoor life purpose is, it is manifested in it. so no one can tell you your life purpose like if you will be a doctor etc. but i can tell you your soul purpose and your life purpose will manifest your soul purpose. hope that makes sense
Lol, all religions are different forms of spiritual bondage.

I need to do more research about some things you mentioned up there. Some are not too clear.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
well you know being a muslim is another form of spiritual bondage so its part of your affliction. thats why its called IS-LAM. lam is a fugitive on the run as in you are not in your natural spiritual home. you are on the run. lost. but ermm you have to understand i can only give you your soul purpose and not your life purpose. however your life purpose will correspond with your soul purpose. like if your soul purpose is suffering and affliction, then your life purpose will take you along this path like say you may work in a job where your boss hates you and makes your life a living hell, or you may have a wife who makes your life a living hell or you may have a landlord who makes your life a living hell or you may have a car that breaks down all the time and makes your life a living hell or your children may make your life a living hell etc etc. so your soul purpose will ensure that whatever your life purpose is, it is manifested in it. so no one can tell you your life purpose like if you will be a doctor etc. but i can tell you your soul purpose and your life purpose will manifest your soul purpose. hope that makes sense

You are freaking these guys out. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Anas09: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

I will ignore you henceforth. You've no answer to my question. I didn't expect you to anyway.

Only shallow-minded people resort to abusing others when asked a simple question. Ignorant lot.

I have no time to waste discussing with your ilk.

How did i abuse you? Do you see insult in everything anyone says to you?

You saw people taking about the Bible, you jumped in with a silly question now you are feigning offence.

be gone.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mad people plenty for Nairaland grin
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Lol, all religions are different forms of spiritual bondage.

I need to do more research about some things you mentioned up there. Some are not too clear.
yup you are tight. all religions are forms of spiritual bondage. well what am saying is an ascended being has access to your soul purpose. no one has access to your life purpose. your life purpose is not why you are here. your life purpose will be like what career you are in etc. this is not your purpose in this realm. these are just things to keep you busy while you are in this physical 3D realm but they are not important. so no one can tell you what your specific life purpose will be. no one can tell if you will be a lawyer etc. now your soul purpose can be accessed easily by ascended beings. this is the main reason why you are here. and anything you do in life will reflect your soul purpose. for example if your soul purpose is judgement and suffering ? then this will be reflected in any job you get or in your relationships etc. hope that makes sense. so like if you get a job as a lawyer maybe you hate the job so much that it is draining you and making you miserable etc. its all spiritual
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

You are freaking these guys out. grin
lmaooo grin grin i better quit. really I need to grin
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
yup you are tight. all religions are forms of spiritual bondage. well what am saying is an ascended being has access to your soul purpose. no one has access to your life purpose. your life purpose is not why you are here. your life purpose will be like what career you are in etc. this is not your purpose in this realm. these are just things to keep you busy while you are in this physical 3D realm but they are not important. so no one can tell you what your specific life purpose will be. no one can tell if you will be a lawyer etc. now your soul purpose can be accessed easily by ascended beings. this is the main reason why you are here. and anything you do in life will reflect your soul purpose. for example if your soul purpose is judgement and suffering ? then this will be reflected in any job you get or in your relationships etc. hope that makes sense. so like if you get a job as a lawyer maybe you hate the job so much that it is draining you and making you miserable etc. its all spiritual
OK, I got your point. I have many questions to ask you and OP, will post some tomorrow
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
lmaooo grin grin i better quit. really I need to grin

Dont quit, it is what they like. They like being told things like that, then the next thing is to find them solution, like they should pay for some fasting and deliverance service. You could make some cool cash just telling them their life issues using their Date of Birth and Residential Address.

This could be another business, you know grin

Since they dont wanna study and jump off their level of consciousness and break off from the controls of the matrix.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

Dont quit, it is what they like. They like being told things like that, then the next thing is to find them solution, like they should pay for some fasting and deliverance service. You could make some cool cash just telling them their life issues using their Date of Birth and Residential Address.

Since they dont wanna study and jump off their level of consciousness and break off from the controls of the matrix.
Lols, that's what pastors do nah grin
But these things are on the internet. Numerological readings and the likes.

Most are subjective and contain generic info so I don't take them seriously.

I only regard any specifics in them with seriousness and those ones are usually objective to an extent, and I don't think I have come across any.

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

grin the possibilities of business opportunitis are endless. I just so happen to be in a country with completely dead souls who dont believe in the spiritual so any opportunities here are zilch. However this dead zone is where you get ascended and that was my purpose of being brought here but i believe that purpose is at an end now. I am making my return back to nigeria so i can serve and heal my people through their spiritual and physical afflictions. the opportunities are endless but nigeria is where it will all come full circle. by january 2019 i should be permanently in nigeria
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Lols, that's what pastors do nah grin
But these things are on the internet. Numerological readings and the likes.

Most are subjective and contain generic info so I don't take them seriously.

I only regard any specifics in them with seriousness and those ones are usually objective to an extent, and I don't think I have come across any.

As long as he is making the cash, I just need 10% of what he makes. I know I am not greedy, that is what religions charge for tax, sorry tithe. grin

I just need my share.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
grin the possibilities of business opportunitis are endless. I just so happen to be in a country with completely dead souls who dont believe in the spiritual so any opportunities here are zilch. However this dead zone is where you get ascended and that was my purpose of being brought here but i believe that purpose is at an end now. I am making my return back to nigeria so i can serve and heal my people through their spiritual and physical afflictions. the opportunities are endless but nigeria is where it will all come full circle. by january 2019 i should be permanently in nigeria

The Sun is too much here bro, I hardly can handle the sun here. I hope you can. So I spend 90% of the time in air-conditioning. Crazy prison you might say. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

As long as he is making the cash, I just need 10% of what he makes. I know I am not greedy, that is what religions charge for tax, sorry tithe. grin

I just need my share.
Lol. Such a business will need a lot of gullible folks (sheeple), people that can't engage in independent thinking, to be successful

There are many of them in Nigeria, religionists.

One reads many things online — some are profound, like this thread, and others are plain silly like those threads about religions.

But there are some truths in all of them. And no single person, group, etc. has totally grasped all the mysteries of the universe, not even science let alone religion.

So it's always wise to keep an open mind and shun dogmatism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Lol. Such a business will need a lot of gullible folks (sheeple), people that can't engage in independent thinking, to be successful

There are many of them in Nigeria, religionists.

One reads many things online — some are profound, like this thread, and others are plain silly like those threads about religions.

But there are some truths in all of them. And no single person, group, etc. has totally grasped all the mysteries of the universe, not even science let alone religion.

So it's always wise to keep an open mind and shun dogmatism.

Science is a Religion, I know Orthodox Science is a religion for sure. Even when you escape Religions and Orthodox Science, another level is Spirituality, few people have been able to break the glass ceiling of Spirituality and see the decoy. The so called Ascended Masters and Angels are the highest level of the decoy, if you beat that, then you can get to this point. But there are real Angels from Source, they hardly interfere but the ones that show up faster are the archons and the impersonators, who are found in Spiritual practices.

I beat all those levels, then all I see, is a great and wonderful game, so programmed with complexities.

So, bottom-line is, at that level, nothing has it all, but I am at that Singularity, where I see every of those levels of compartmentalization having the basic truth, but coated in ignorance.

But when you break the codes and understand it all, from the perspective of all those fields, that is only when you climb beyond Spirituality and see Singularity.

Singularity is where every body of knowledge Unite and you see the Truth, very clear.

It has been a great game. Few have decoded this. And when they do, they form a group and keep the information to themselves and enslave the others.

What I mean is, every field has the truth, but mixed up with so much lies that one begins to doubt it, but in the end, it is our responsibility to separate the chaff from the rice.

And warm that beautiful rice and eat it with some oil stew. We eat God's word, according to my Physics Lecturer.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by marvrick: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
I do not know your level of understanding
on these subject, but what is your Soul
travel experience like ? Have you stepped
outside of your body ? or just reading ? I
am asking so I can know how best to
explain.
Also let me know if you experience
Synchronicity, Time Mirrow or Time
Sequences which is called Angel Numbers.
You can be frank and I believe with
practice you can experience altered States
and get downloads directly from the
quantum field, but I can also explain if you
are not comfortable in diving deep.

Hello humanoid, I think that I share your point of view about an alternate reality, can u pls relate with me one on one and show me how to leave the 3D realm?
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
marvrick:

Hello humanoid, I think that I share your point of view about an alternate reality, can u pls relate with me one on one and show me how to leave the 3D realm?

Do you mean how to leave 3D on your next incarnation ?
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by ecstasy37(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
gensteejay:

Thanks.

Please lets us knw when he ask you for money
#stayguided
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
ecstasy37:

Please lets us knw when he ask you for money
#stayguided
If he demands for money, it won't be surprising and is not a big deal. If you visit the websites of a number of numerogists and astrologers, they all have their premium services.

Folks that believe in such stuff pay for their services.

Personally, I see numerology and astrology as guesswork so I'm always skeptical about them.

Of course, if I see a genuine person that offers such services, I will pay. They are very rare. Most only make conjectures like some pastors and alfas do.

1 Like

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by marvrick: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
No, not in my next reincarnation! I meant now and here. To experience the universe out of the body. Take me through the steps.
Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
marvrick:
No, not in my next reincarnation! I meant now and here. To experience the universe out of the body. Take me through the steps.

First step is to raise the vibrational frequency of your inner body by reducing the density of your physical body.

And though it is simple your mind must subdue your matter component.

Get source of distilled water but if you do not have distilled water, reverse osmosis water is great, ensure there is no fluoride or chlorine or any additives in the water. Drink 4 litres of water per day for first 21 days to cleanse your body.

During that 21 days, go on vegan meals challenge. So you eat just plant based diet like fruits, and all other plant based food, ensure it's not these GMO products, local plant based food is excellent, no meat, no fish, no egg, no milk or any dairy products, just plant, fruit, etc.

Soak yourself in Epsom salt water and bath with it and drink a little of it to purge out all nano particles and cleanse the bowels. Drinking a little Epsom salt as specified should be like once a week but bath daily with it to cleanse the metals from your system.

Have meditation like 30 minutes or more and try to let your thought go quiet, quite tough at the beginning but I am building a facility that will assist people in future but I won't advertise here, not interested in making money from here but the whites can afford to pay me and know the value of these.

If your emotion goes wild or you witness provocations or depression, it means the negaticities are surfacing to be dissolved.

Keep a dream journal cos your dream will start becoming clearer.

Your senses will become sharper, your health will improve and you will start succeeding in your businesses.

Love your girlfriends or wife unconditionally and make love only with people you love if you want to.

You can pray if you like in the name of any religion you are a member of, and if you are not religious speak to your body that you want to experience your true nature and things will begin to happen.

That is the first step.

After which, you will begin to explore and experience how light you are and your vibration will increase sharply and I hope to be here to guide you to the next step hopefully but I disable this account before then, others will guide you through.

4 Likes

Re: You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie by marvrick: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the tip offs, I will make the most of them. Any other helpful hints? I mean, are there specific times for meditation? Any other way of getting rid of chlorine and fluoride from my system? And what signs will tell me I am finally free from my body?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / You Must Keep The Law! / Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.