Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? (438 Views)

Fact Check On The Location Of The "Church" That Petitioned Peter Obi / Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Oshiomole is blowing hot again - as usual. This time he has threatened to sue both the senate President, Saraki and an estranged former APC chieftain, Timi Frank, for daring to ask Oshiomole to resign his position over overwhelming evidence of bribe-taking and manipulation of his party's several state governorship and legislative tickets.

This is coming from Oshiomole who once, in his usual, blusterous and uncaged manner, demanded that the current SP, resign or face removal from office by any means whatsoever, claiming that Saraki had no moral right to remain as the third citizen merely over the fact that he(Saraki) had defected to the opposition party.

What I can't understand is why Oshiomole has refused to also extend the same legal threat to an Edo-based pastor and Civil rights advocate who authored and submitted to the EFCC, ICPC and AGF's office, a well documented audit of Oshiomole's looting of the treasury of Edo state.

Oshiomole has decided to play the Ostrich over his lingering petition lying fallow in both the EFCC and AGF's office because he knows nothing will come out of it for the sole reason that these two establishments are controlled by highly partisan individuals - Magu and Malami.

But the whole dynamics has changed with the DSS getting involved and even though the law gives the EFCC and ICPC full monopoly on corruption allegations, I don't see the DSS backing down soon over their demands to have Oshiomole retire from his position as APC chairman.

The DSS will use the lingering petition on Oshiomole to effect an arrest. If you think this isn't possible then ask who is prosecuting Dasuki over financial misappropriation.

What is obviously very glaring is that Buhari (or Jubrin) has no control over this govt. The DSS-EFCC fiasco between Duara and Magu which resulted in the Senate rejection of confirming the EFCC acting Chairman is one indication that Buhari is not in control of this govt. Another major pointer comes from the loud mouthed cretin, Oshiomole who through a deliberately leaked correspondence with the Minister of Labor, threatened to expel the Minister from the party over non-inauguration of board of trustees within the Ministry. In that said letter, Oshiomole blatantly told the Minister that he should not consider him as weak as the President whose so-called fatherly disposition is being taken for granted. This to me is an indicator that Buhari(or Jubrin) has no control of the affairs of his own govt. Oshiomole's detention and interrogation at the DSS did not also have the President in the know - another solid pointer that Buhari is not in control! With all these I can firmly predict that the DSS will be coming for Oshiomole and they will be relying on the existing petition and petitioner's statement to charge Oshiomole to court towards forcing him out of office.

Instead of threatening to sue Saraki and Timi Frank for daring to ask him resign his position as APC National Chairman, why has Oshiomole not extended such threat to the DSS for demanding same from him?

Instead of threatening to sue Saraki and Frank for re-echoing the series of bribe-taking committed by Oshiomole in his party's gubernatorial and legislative primaries, why has Oshiomole not sued the same DSS for opening a case on his head over same allegations?

For also daring to sue Saraki and Timi Frank for tactfully describing him as being corrupt in handling the affairs of his party's national primaries, why hasn't Oshiomole extended same threat of legal action to the Edo-based pastor who wrote a petition to the EFCC and AGF's office detailing his mismanagement and outright theft of Edo State resources when he was governor?

Interesting times lies ahead.
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by psucc(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2018
That is because he only wants to make a mountain out of a mold. Na Saraki be him problem.
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by Mace0lane: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Many of you Igbos are so unwise. Now if you are to chose btw wasting your precious time cashing a fool n spending that time making millions of dollars as APC chairman. Which will you chose ?
For me let Igbo continue their noisemaking while I count my money, that’s my honest opinion.
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2018
psucc:
That is because he only wants to make a mountain out of a mold. Na Saraki be him problem.

Thats because the APC propaganda machinery controlled by Tinubu has so vilified Saraki in the eyes of their gullible naive followers that any opponent of Saraki is consider good.

Saraki is now Igbo. Make your opponent an Igbo and you have majority of Nigerians backing you.
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
Mace0lane:
Many of you Igbos are so unwise. Now if you are to chose btw wasting your precious time cashing a fool n spending that time making millions of dollars as APC chairman. Which will you chose ?
For me let Igbo continue their noisemaking while I count my money, that’s my honest opinion.
[/s]

You see this idiot above?

He just took the words out of my mouth before I even made my own comment on Saraki being so villified by Tinubu's propaganda machinery.

How does this concern Igbos?

Igbophobia will not save Oshiomole from going down.

By the way, I am not Igbo.

Fool
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2018
bump
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by Kennedy94(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Maybe just because he knows he is guilty
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by magoo10(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2018
He should simply use that time and money for sueing them to go clear his name.
Re: Why Can't Oshiomole Sue The Man That Petitioned Him To EFCC? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
Mace0lane:
[/s]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4957059_screen20161229120454_jpeg58318e2fa046de3c460d532b16a1b307

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Or Buhari / Kaduna Commercial Sex Workers Hail El-rufai For Lifting Curfew / Let's Vote Who Ever We Want In 2019 And Stop All These Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.