Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. (2150 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by queensera(f): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2018
A 19 year old Abuja based man, Zubairu, who is said to be a 100-level-student, is causing a stir online after he surprised his girlfriend, Nihat, with a Mercedes Benz, iWatch and an iPhone X Max for her 16th birthday. The girlfriend is said to be an SS3 student.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/19-yr-old-student-surprises-his-16-yr-old-girlfriend-with-a-benz-iphone-x-max-in-abuja-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by queensera(f): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2018

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by vizkiz: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Saw the video in IG about an hour ago.

Those Abuja kids whey their papa dey steal our national budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
My own is that they should tell us who his daddy is. This might be funds for a couple of boreholes, school and clinic renovation in his constituency. His dad being a billionaire businessman is the only justification for this act.

Muslims in the house, do you now agree that it is only the impoverished amongst you that carry the rules and regulations of your religion for head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:
My own is that they should tell us who his daddy is. This might be funds for a couple of boreholes, school and clinic renovation in his constituency. His dad being a billionaire businessman is the only justification for this act.

Muslims in the house, do you now agree that it is only the impoverished amongst you that carry the rules and regulations of your religion for head?

The hypocrites have come again with their usual stupidity.

The bible teaches you people to be prudent and avoid lavish lifestyles. Have you ever kept your hypocrisy aside and noticed that your pastors live the very kind of life (mansions, private jets, daniella okekegrin etc) the bible preaches against while the poor people talk about vanity everyday?

Even if rich people dont follow the rules of Islam (according to your shallow reasoning), at least our religious leaders lead by example. Mention 3 Nigerian imams that are billionaires or own anything car above 20 million nairacheesy

2 Likes

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

The hypocrites have come again with their usual stupidity.

The bible teaches you people to be prudent and avoid lavish lifestyles. Have you ever kept your hypocrisy aside and noticed that your pastors live the very kind of life (mansions, private jets, daniella okekegrin etc) the bible preaches against while the poor people talk about vanity everyday?

Even if rich people dont follow the rules of Islam (according to your shallow reasoning), at least our religious leaders lead by example. Mention 3 Nigerian imams that are billionaires or own anything car above 20 million nairacheesy
Ogbeni, Mention three Catholic priests that own a vehicle that costs upwards of 15 million Naira. You can feed that crap to Pentecostal trolls. Truth remains the wealthy Muslims don't give a shit about the little things that make the rest of you embrace radicalism, and kill not only others but yourselves as well in the name of God.

3 Likes

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Ogbeni, Mention three Catholic priests that own a vehicle that costs upwards of 15 million Naira. You can feed that crap to Pentecostal trolls. Truth remains the wealthy Muslims don't give a shit about the little things that make the rest of you embrace radicalism, and kill not only others but yourselves as well in the name of God.

Lol, whats the point of talking about cars when your pastors own private jets? Acvording to your stupid logic, you are telling me that Osama bin laden is poor while the likes of Sudaise dont care about Islamgrin

I can see how Wizkid, ice prince, in fact 80% of the christians in the entertainment industry care about christianity- by singing about how they sleep around with women and showing nudity all the time. We can see the way they care about christianity in the way they keep baby mamas and fornicate at will.

Your hypocrisy didnt point that out to you, its More interested in Islam. For your information, A poor man is always more religious regardless of what religion he practises.

I am very sure apostle sulaiman alone is wealthier than the top 30 Nigerian imams combined and he lives a life of luxury that he preaches to zimbies like you againstgrin

2 Likes

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Lol, whats the point of talking about cars when your pastors own private jets? Acvording to your stupid logic, you are telling me that Osama bin laden is poor while the likes of Sudaise dont care about Islamgrin

I can see how Wizkid, ice prince, in fact 80% of the christians in the entertainment industry care about christianity- by singing about how they sleep around with women and showing nudity all the time. We can see the way they care about christianity in the way they keep baby mamas and fornicate at will.

Your hypocrisy didnt point that out to you, its More interested in Islam. For your information, A poor man is always more religious regardless of what religion he practises.

I am very sure apostle sulaiman alone is wealthier than the top 30 Nigerian imams combined and he lives a life of luxury that he preaches to zimbies like you againstgrin
Wizkid is Muslim, maybe not practicing but by virtue of birth. I'm not one to jump on religious arguments but I made that comment cause of tools like you.

1 Like

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Wizkid is Muslim, maybe not practicing but by virtue of birth. I'm not one to jump on religious arguments but I made that comment cause of tools like you.

He is only from a mixed family. There is nothing at all to suggest that he is a muslim. Alright then, what about davido and thousands of other entertainers? What about maheeda?grin Lol

See how you are foolishly embarrassing yourself?

1 Like

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
They probably will be getting married in a year or two. shocked
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

He is only from a mixed family. There is nothing at all to suggest that he is a muslim. Alright then, what about davido and thousands of other entertainers? What about maheeda?grin Lol

See how you are foolishly embarrassing yourself?
I'm foolishly embarrassing myself but I'm not the one who typed Maheeda, a Muslim name.
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

I'm foolishly embarrassing myself but I'm not the one who typed Maheeda, a Muslim name.

But the last time i checked, she was a born again gospel singergrin. So dont even try to associate her with Islam. Seems like only poor christians care about christianity afterallgrin

1 Like

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

But the last time i checked, she was a born again gospel singergrin. So dont even try to associate her with Islam. Seems like only poor christians care about christianity afterallgrin

Last time I checked, she's a hoe with a Muslim name
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by FriendNG: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Justice Abdul how are you.
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Madness!!! Who dash the young man such fortune??
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

Justice Abdul how are you.
Ah, im fine my good friend. Long time
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by FriendNG: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Ah, im fine my good friend. Long time

I dey na you no dey. When will u dash ur gf same as this Abuja boi.
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

I dey na you no dey. When will u dash ur gf same as this Abuja boi.

hahahagrin
I would rather donate it to charity. Most girls dont appreciate help from us
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by FriendNG: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

hahahagrin

I would rather donate it to charity. Most girls dont appreciate help from us

cheesy grin grin grin grin 19 years old carry car dash + iPhone + I watch. Where will he get that money self?
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

cheesy grin grin grin grin 19 years old carry car dash + iPhone + I watch. Where will he get that money self?

Definitely from his parents. But i dont understand what kind of father would let his son have access to such amount of money. Billionaire ai ba hauka bane
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by FriendNG: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Definitely from his parents. But i dont understand what kind of father would let his son have access to such amount of money. Billionaire ai ba hauka bane

Maybe useless money ne. Kudin politicians.
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
I doubt this is true, but let's pretend it is- this is the product of failed parenting.

First, how dare she have a boyfriend at 16??

1 Like

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Ranchhoddas: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Bros that guy don win you for this argument o.
You are grasping at straws.

Tap out abeg!

2 Likes

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Ranchhoddas: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:
I doubt this is true, but let's pretend it is- this is the product of failed parenting.

Na today you know say this world don baje finish?
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by hayzed1090: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

U people are just so daft and dumb due to ur hatred for islam. Ur common sense shld av told u that dis will always happen regardless of religion cos it's even written In ur bible that is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven the richer u get the more u get attracted to the things of world( VANITY)

1 Like

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
hayzed1090:

U people are just so daft and dumb due to ur hatred for islam. Ur common sense shld av told u that dis will always happen regardless of religion cos it's even written In ur bible that is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven the richer u get the more u get attracted to the things of world( VANITY)

The funny thing is that christians are even more guilty of that than muslims. Sadly, up to 70% of nairalanders are just like him... seeing fault in everything others do even if they do the same. Big hypocrites
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Na today you know say this world don baje finish?
O ma ya mi lenu ke
Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by iamJ(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
see bad belle everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its his money, he can spend it how he likes, how he got it doesnt concern you, mind your business

1 Like

Re: 19 yr old student surprises his 16-yr-old girlfriend with a Benz, Iphone X Max. by iamJ(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:

so dating at 16 is bad 2018? cheesy cheesy cheesy

sure say you still dey this planet so

go to a jss 2 class and say hope all of u are single and see how they will laugh you

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper In Africa- M.I Or Nasty C / Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. / What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.