Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back (1959 Views)

Chaii!!! Man Caught In The Act Having Se*x With A Goat (+18 PHOTO) / February 2015...abia Women Protest Sexual Harrasment By Fulani (ibowoman Pix) / Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In Uk For S*xual Assault (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by kazman7(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2010
The sexual harassment encounter between Engineer P. O. Otubu of Ambrose Alli University and a female student "Judith"-The video starts with an approach to a room with a burglary proof gate and a wooden door slightly open behind it. The gate appears locked and Engineer /Professor P. O. Otubu sat on a plastic chair panting after what appears to be a fight between him and student "Judith"

The video of this encounter is available at www.saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-headlines/6624-video-sexual-harassment-victimized-student-fights-back.html

Below is the transcript of the video
Female voice: Judith

Judith: Uhh

Femaile Voice: I wan talk to you

Lecturer: You don naked me now

Judith: (apparently calling the man) Otubu

Lecturer: Yes?

Judith: Otubu?

Lecturer: Yes?

Judith: Oh. Sheybi you for don pass me (meaning she already got a passing grade from an earlier sexual encounter with the professor) , make I go. It is better than all this sweat.

Lecturer: the other time I didn’t know your number then

Judith: Ah, ahn, you didn’t know…you did it intentionally

Lecturer: No, no, no no

Judith: So that I will come and you'll do it again , so that you will f**k

Lecturer: Me!

Judith: ( says something in local Edo dialect)

(Lecturer makes a pleading gesture to person filming the incident. Judith appears to use a phone to take lecturer’s picture)

Lecturer: my brother, you are a man. Are you a student?

Male voice: Judith, Judith, Juddith

Male voice 2: (apparently in response to lecturer’s pleading gestures) Wetin you dey beg, you dey beg me? You never see (inaudible)

Male Voice 1 from "film crew": Judith, Judith, that is okay. Open the door for him. Open for him, open for him. Please open for him

Male voice 2: Open where?

Judith: (apparently in answer to lecturer’s quiet question) I don’t know them o

Lecturer: (to man or men behind camera) My friend

(Judith derides the man’s privates )

Judith: John Thomas (laughs)

Male voice 1: Judith, wey the check wetin e wan sign. E don sign am?

Judith: I no see am see check

Lecturer:E no bounce check now I have the check

Male voices: Oya sign them now. You go sign that check before you leave this plave o. Which bank?

Lecturer: (apparently answering) Bank PHB…

Ale voice 1: okay I have somebody that can verify it for me

Lecturer: As soon as they pay in June salary, you cash it

Male voice 2: June salary? We should be waiting for June salary?

Male voice 3?: no, noooo. No.

Male voice 2: Sign it first

Male voice: where is the car key

Male voice: Sign it first

Judith: (Appears to be talking on the phone ) Honey? Ohhhh, e tell me say my car no…I dey video am sha, normal….my love

Male voice: E don sign am

(Judith , whilst on the phone, pulls lecturer’s trousers stripping him nearly naked)

Male voice: Judith, let him sign the cheque first now. (Shouting) Let him sign the cheque

(Whilst Judith is pulling the man’s trousers)

Female voice : Let am sign the cheque

Male voice: let am sign the cheque

Male voice: no worry, e no bounce

(man talks inaudibly)

Male voices keep calling out to Judith

Male voice; leave that man

Judith (still with phone to her ear says to lecturer): Put your hand down

Male voices support her request by shouting the same to lecturer

Male voice: What are you still waiting?

Female voice: Put your hand down

Judith: Put your hand down. Oya snap us. Put oyour hand down

(Lecturer complies revealing a shrivelled up penis)

Judith: Put your hand down.

Male voice: stay close, stay close

(lecturer smiles sheepishly)

Judith: (slaps his back because he has pulled his trousers up again.) Put you hand down. You are covering your john Thomas

Male voice 1: Put your hands down . you see you are covering it. Put your hands down

Lecturer: Are you taking it? (apparently asking if they are filming / taking pictures)

Judith: Oya, Snap am o. I hope e get memory card

Male voice: yes, yes

Male 2: better memory card, you never see

Judith: you are not going anywhere.

Male voice1: you are not going anywhere. Come come come come, see

Male voice2 : The fact is, If this cheque bounce, this photograph will get around this school

Male voice: settle us first, settle us now first

Lecturer; I beg, give me something to wear

Male voice: I gave you something to wear – that white knicker. Put this oon , wear that one

Lecturer: I will wear it on top of it

Male voice: wear it on top. You can go with it . It is my own

Male voice 2: I wanted to give him my knicker if he he can pay for it

Female voice: Go sit down. Your own no pass money (she says apparently to the boy who wanted money for his own shorts) - instead make una dey beg my sister

Male voice: I don beg o. I don beg o

Lecturer: This is pass…Its cheque book

Male voice: Thre are some things inside ( the ma’s trousers). Give her everything to hold (must be female voice) so that nothing is missing

Male voice: Where is the cheque book? Where is the cheque book

Judith: If you do not put this thing, I will call your wife

Female voice: e say e wan sign cheque now

Male voice: Sign the cheque, before you do anything

( A lot of behind the scene conversations. People are asking what is going on )

Judith: Which date e go put for the cheque

Lecturer: June salary

Male voice: we don’t even know when…

Male date : put any date that

Lecturer: (inaudible utterance) soon as they pay, just come and cash it. This Monday

Make voice2: If you out Monday the cheque is oing to bounce because june salary…Monday is not okay. Put month end

Lecturer: 30th

Male voice: What is on the 30th?

Lecturer: It is Friday or so.

Male voice: okay put 29th

Male voice 2:You go settle our own?

Lecturer: I have already put 30th

Male voice: hope that signature is your signature. Or else you go see yourself inside TV today

Male voice: This one clear. E clear like DVD nah. This lecturer?

(lecturer gives a frowning Judith the cheque, smiling and petting her)

Male voice: show the cheque, show am show am

(someone holds cheque up to camera)

Male voice: This is the cheque? From Mr Okosun. N100,000

Male voice 2: N100,000?

Is N100,000 okay by you

Judith: He’s paid (inaudible) N500, (rest inaudible)

(Lecturer tries to hide face behind cheque. Voices ask him to bring h is hands down from his face)
Male voice: your father

Lecturer: (smiling) you are abusing me?

Male voice: you know wetin lecturer don do me for this school?

Lecturer: Which course are you doing?

Male voice: Why you dey ask me?

(Apparently to Judith’s further protests)

Male voice: Its ok , its ok. Here is your cheque. Hold the cheque

(The cheque appears to be in the name of one Okosun)

Male voice 2: Sign that cheque on the back. Sign that cheque on the back. Put your name , you number and….your name your number and your home address

Female voice: Do all this thing, make you open this door
Transcript provided by Kayode Ogundamisi

To Whom it may concern: I am not entirely certain if this is the right email address but I felt compelled to contact your media house with this.

I came upon a video online of a college lecturer and his student, and this took me back to my years as a student in one of the Nigerian colleges, an experience that scarred me and had me living with guilt for so many years after. My hope is that your organization will take on this issue, maybe this case, and give a voice to Judith(the student in this case) and the millions of girls around the country who have had to deal with this sort of sex-ploitation at one time or another.

Our women need to speak and we would appreciate it if you would help us get our cries for help heard.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Tracy Okorie
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by Spyker: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
Singing Eedris Abdulkareem Mr. Lecturer,

How i wish all female students will build up courage and start harassing these male-whores called Lecturers. At least the one will suffer shame, embarrassment and may be suspension for his shameful action. Good for him
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by Kave(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2010
well, i wouldn't blame Mr Lecturer. cos most of the girls even willingly give them selves to the Lecturers, So this videos is just BullShit!!!, who videos all those innocent looking girls who sleep with other school mates just in the name of extra tutorials, Sometimes at night. Ehn, See, so many things go on in these schools all in the name of book and study, Who videos all these? So abeg free that Lecturer jarey, Its just a pity that he was caught on camera,
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by 5p1naz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2010
yall talking lik this bullsh1t is aa one party game. . / judith willingly opened her legs for marks. . . . cos in the conversation, ud see judith had been to the lecturers privare area b4 . . .point is both of em should carry d blame. . .
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by baslone: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2010
Mr Lecturer!!!!
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by Cmeo(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2010
Please anyone that has the video should please upload it. , i want to see the useless and disgraceful prof manlies
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by manmustwac(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2010
Me sef go like see the video
Re: Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back by Kave(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Crime Reduction: Ogun Commissioner Of Police, Seeks MAN O' WAR Cooperation / Lady Caught Pricing Night With Another Man Minutes After Boyfriend Proposed [VID / VIDEO: Lady Caught On Camera Twerking For Gorillas At A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.