Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

A Young Nigeria Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Nigeria Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public (722 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Nigeria Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public by Temmieblissblog: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2018
A young Nigeria guy proposed unexpectedly to his girlfriend in public.
Read more>>>
http://temmiebliss.com/a-young-nigeria-guy-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-in-public/

Re: A Young Nigeria Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public by Fierce11: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Marriages that involved public proposals, tend to be dissolved or terminated.. This would not be different.
Re: A Young Nigeria Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
This guy up me is saying the truth
Re: A Young Nigeria Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
The guy above d person above me is saying d thruth grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sugar Mummy / My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 / Police Station Becomes Love Garden As Soldier Propose To Policewoman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.