Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

(PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. (4248 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Two Ladies Stripped Nak.ked & Tortured By Dubai Men-pics (see Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by jesutakewe(f): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2018
See the savage reply a guy got while chatting with his girlfriends ex.
Ex wanted to have a chat but bae was asleep and her new bf replies him.
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by jesutakewe(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Lol

Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by Fierce11: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
OP and childishness..
You should be on those stupid juvenile kenyan and Nigerian facebook groups where you can freely post all this childish stuffs.
Nairaland does not support your kind that post doctored trashs. *spits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Double wahala... Lmao. cheesycheesy
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2018
lol
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by holuwajaytee(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Kikikikikiki
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by lovett24(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
LET’S TRAIN YOU TO TAME 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS IN 3 WEEKS! WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO CREATE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Imagine yourself creating emotive characters, stunning worlds and compelling stories for games, film or commercial projects? Get those cutting-edge, relevant skills that will allow you to enter an exciting creative industry that make you go from strength to strength in the world of 3D CHARACTER ANIMATION. Here’s a bit about the animation chops you can will learn from this training program

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE:
TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED:
Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fierce11:
OP and childishness..
You should be on this stupid juvenile kenyan and Nigerian facebook groups where you can freely post all this childish stuffs.
Nairaland does not support your kind. *spits.
Juvenile Kenya and Nigeria Facebook ke? gringrin
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by IamPlato(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2018

The Boyfriend Should Have Replied: I Know, She Told Me She Gave You After I Gave Her

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamPlato:

The Boyfriend Should Have Replied: I Know, She Told Me She Gave You After I Gave Her
grin grin

1 Like

Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by Mankosi: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chai
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
hehehehe!!!

And the savager gets savaged! grin grin grin grin

I wish it was a true story, i'd like to see the new boyfriend's face cheesy cheesy
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
All these made up chats sef...
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by Khd95(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
edakun was the babe still in his arms after he received the last message grin

1 Like

Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by MissRaine69(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
I think we need to explain what the word “savage” actually means in the world of communication because this is not it.
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by danielistics(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
and she left her phone behind. this people can lie...
Re: (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. by oshe111(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Only Buhari supporters can believe this blatant lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Chat With An Amateur Yahoo Boy / "Opor Is Plenty" Lagos Instagram Big Backside Girl Twerk A Storm On Her Birthday / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.