Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku (20148 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by socialmediaman: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerians cannot wait to hear from Buhari himself if they have succeeded or failed on the promise to create millions of jobs annually, made in 2015

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general election, Atiku Abubakar has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of hiding the nation’s unemployment data.

Atiku in a statement on Thursday by his Presidential Campaign Organisation said the Buhari administration had “failed” to provide the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) the funds it needed to perform its functions.

The former Vice President said the All Progressives Congress (APC) led government was in panic mode because of the “unprecedented unemployment numbers” in the country and desperate to hide that information from the public ahead of the 2019 general elections.

“We notes with dismay the testimony of the Statistician General of the Federation, Mr. Yemi Kale, that the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) is unable to release the annual unemployment report that it is mandated by law to produce, because the Buhari administration has not provided the NBS with the funds it needs to perform this essential service.

“If the Buhari administration can afford ₦1.1 billion to fumigate the office of the National Security Adviser, if they can afford ₦35 million every month to feed Ibrahim El Zakzaky, then they can afford to release funds for the NBS to perform its statutory duty of releasing the nation’s job report.

“President Buhari promised to create three million jobs per annum during the 2015 presidential campaign season, but has ended up losing over three million jobs every year since he was sworn in on May 29, 2015.

“Since the Buhari administration came to being, 11 million Nigerians have lost their jobs and in December of 2017, the NBS under Yemi Kale, announced that 7.9 million Nigerians lost their jobs in the 21 months period under review.

“It is safe to draw the conclusion that if the NBS had been funded and able to release the now due 2018 job reports, the total figure of jobs lost under the present administration may climb higher than the present 11 million jobs.

“Thus, we can understand why this failed administration is desperate to cover that information up, however, the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation insists that Nigerians deserve to know the truth no matter how unpalatable it may be,” Atiku said.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/president-buhari-hiding-unemployment-data-because-of-2019-elections-atiku.html

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Racoon(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Of course the president fully knows he's only lying to please himself and the gullible fellas who are programmed to believe all these fallacy.Meanwhile;

The statistician-general and the NBS have been accused of hoarding the figures, in order not to damage the reputation of President Muhammadu Buhari administration going into an election year.

“The number of unemployed people within the labour force who are unemployed or underemployed increased from 13.6 million and 17.7 million respectively in Q2 2017 to 15.9 million and 18.0 million in Q3 2017,” the last NBS report, released in 2017, read.
https://punchng.com/atiku-faults-non-funding-of-nbs-demands-current-unemployment-figure/

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by osemoses1234(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hh
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by teewhydope(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
thepussyking:
Motherfucker, spit on you.
take the bread from the dog's and give it the cow's.
spit on you again.
spit.

you have a serious problem

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ConciousRapper: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..
Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this
my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.
It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.
How much will be spend to work this out?
Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?
Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.
I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ZarahBuhari: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
This country yaf tire me cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku.. Don't talk, we know and we are waiting for the same 2019..

hopefully, it meets us in one piece, I dunno about peace..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Muhammad Buhari, the biggest fraudster in the history of Nigeria's governance.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by tegafej(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
What amazes is not that Buhari is the President. What amazes is that some persons are so blind, ignorant, derailed and mentally incapacitated to support this government despite the negative performance indicators of this government. Nigerians are the problem not the government!

37 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by amamahdaniel(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
G
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by lwise(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Buhari that cannot increase his number of cows,how can he create jobs when he doesn't know how.

Remember he said : 'me I no like am for money and I don't know how to make money'.

Buhari is a liability to the Federal Government.

snailj245:
Well, how can we trust Atiku now, he has been in government for 8 years but the road to his village de cause abortion.

We are faced with 2 evils,we've tested the first evil who appeared to us as saint(Buhari) but he failed woefully.Let us sack him and try the second evil that we all believe is a thief (Atiku).If he fails we sack him too.
Don't expect an angel to fall from heaven to fix Nigeria.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by atomicstructure(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
This Atiku thinks he's getting Nigerians votes to win? He'd get votes but still loose at the end of the 2019 election

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by davillian(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Employment data that buhari foot soldiers will sharperly arrange grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Sholaco: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
As you know the unemployment data reveal it then

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
We know it's very bad

Yahoo Yahoo has doubled

Kidnapping has doubled

Rituals have doubled

People still give money to MMM type schemes

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by PUSSYBOY2: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dai Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Where is he hiding it? Under his babariga or where? Atiku is merely playing cheap politics here.

It is only the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) that has such data in its possession in which it is made public periodically. Which data is he referring to again?

The same Atiku that claims to employ 100,000 ghost workers. Even Dangote doesn't have that number of employees. I wonder where Atiku's employees are working.

Anyway election period is here already, expect politicians to start dishing out falsehood and propaganda just to hoodwink and deceive the gullible and the mentally lazy ones. And we seem to have a lot of those in this country especially among the youths.

Even some will start quoting me with nonsensical responses soonest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Biingoo: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
atomicstructure:
This Atiku thinks he's getting Nigerians votes to win? He'd get votes but still loose at the end of the 2019 election
Did he lie? 11million job lost and counting.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by berrystunn(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by balanceofterror1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
You are not far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
100% Buhari blood runs thru my veins,

pumps thru my heart till Nigeria will be no more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by dadebayo1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some things can never be hidden grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
what about Atiku {una don die} Ghost Workers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..
Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this
my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.
It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.
How much will be spend to work this out?
Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?
Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.
I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country
I feel your pain bro

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by lwise(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
100% Buhari blood runs thru my veins,

pumps thru my heart till Nigeria will be no more I die like chicken .

Fixed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Edmondd(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
No politician can convince me with words. Only with actions.

Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Kennedy94(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Do we even have n accurate one
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Bossontop(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
undecided
Buhari don kill us finish for dis country...... Na only wen him comot we go finally know d extent of d damage

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by snailj245: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Well, how can we trust Atiku now, he has been in government for 8 years but the road to his village de cause abortion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Tribunal: Obaseki, Shaibu, PDP Evade Service Of Petitions / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.