Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike (1439 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike by bosah360: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Coming From The Controversial Lazy Blogger.

Meet AE-FUNAI Final Year Slay Queen  Who Sells Akara For A Living
Ada Paul, as that was her facebook handle before she changed to Nwanyi Akara, Akara which is known in English  as Bean cake. Gist Insider Media found at that she is a student of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike, Ikwo Ebonyi State. she has taken to her facebook handle to make it known to her friends that she has taken up the entrepreneurship Skill of selling akara so as to earn a living and also pay her bills. in one of her posts, she made it clear that though many people would see it as a petty and low standard business but thats what she has decided to do.

See Post Below

Akara is one of the most popular roadside food most Nigerians do eat. also added to what she sells includes; Fried plantain,potatoes,yam and lots more. she also went ahead to print her fliers so as to give her business packaging, equally she delivers your purchase to you where ever you are within her location.

One notable fact is that she can with her own unique idea to start up her business in a little way. and in our country you can hardly see girls go so low to start up such as they see it as below standard but this is one business thats so profit oriented and can't fail her as a student.

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/ASUU-strike-meet-ae-funai-final-year-slay-queen-who-sells-akara-for-a-living/

Re: ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike by Gloriousgud: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Geniu hard work pays. carry on babe!!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike by SpyAC(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pls who has her number?, I would love to patronize her in a beautiful way
Re: ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike by GOFRONT(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow
Re: ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike by Buharisef(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
I Don See Wife Oo
Re: ASUU Strike: Meet FUNAI Slay Queen Who Sells Akara To Survive The Strike by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2018
SpyAC:
Pls who has her number?, I would love to patronize her in a beautiful way
I Do

(1) (Reply)

Why i don't Gamble / New-comer's Plight / My Fear About Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.