Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? (9131 Views)

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate / Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by ImperialYoruba: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Igbo muslim spotted! What state is Mr Chike Obi from?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by MXrep: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
He is not a Muslim. His dad, a foremost mathematician, only wanted to show how detribalized he was by giving his children names from other tribes

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Babanah: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
He is from indi Anambra. He father was the late prof Chike Obi a detraibalized Nigerian gave all his children one non Igbo name hence his own name mustangs. I think the great Zik did the same to his children.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by jmoore(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Olodo!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by ImperialYoruba: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:

He is not a Muslim. His dad, a foremost mathematician, only wanted to show how detribalized he was by giving his children names from other tribes

Babanah:
He is from indi Anambra. He father was the late prof Chike Obi a detraibalized Nigerian gave all his children one non Igbo name hence his own name mustangs. I think the great Zik did the same to his children.

Which Nigerian tribal name be Mustapha?

Yanminri and nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by capitalzero: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Which Nigerian tribal name be Mustapha?

Yanminri and nonsense.
you are disgrace to yoruba people. It is only a fool that know a person religion or tribe by his or her name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by nwanyionitsha: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Mustapha Chike Obi is from Onitsha, Anambra state.
I don't think there is one Muslim Onitsha indigene. Never heard of or seen one, except maybe Atiku's wife who converted to Islam after marriage.
Stop hitting your head on the ground, igbos have a very small number of Muslim. The fact that 99%of Igbos/Nigerians never met one physically is enough proof.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Ojiofor: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and late Chief Chukwuma Bamidele Azikiwe are Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by ImperialYoruba: 4:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Ojiofor:

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and late Chief Chukwuma Bamidele Azikiwe are Yorubas.

I really dont think Azikiwe was proud of his ethnicity. If he was not in Yoruba dress he was in English dress. Never once saw him in isiagu, never ever ever! To make matters worse he wrote a book and claim a non-Ibo ancestry.

The man wished he was a Yorubaman.

Yoruba is the most superior race in the world!

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by lilfreezy: 4:37am On Nov 17, 2018
MXrep:

Babanah:

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by oshokomole: 5:56am On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
This moniker reminds me of one babaramota1980 who always reasons through his anus. From your ridiculous posts, it's obvious that you are either the same person as babaramota1980 or the both of you are cut from the same cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by flyingdutchman(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Mustapha's father named both of his sons Balogun (Yoruba name) and Mustapha respectively. Both of them are intelligent individuals. His elder brother Balogun was a foremost physicist at Unilorin. He is now is the USA. For the records, they are full blooded Igbo men.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Amumaigwe: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I really dont think Azikiwe was proud of his ethnicity. If he was not in Yoruba dress he was in English dress. Never once saw him in isiagu, never ever ever! To make matters worse he wrote a book and claim a non-Ibo ancestry.

Beating about the bush as usual. Hope you have been sufficiently briefed about the Igbo Muslim, Mustspha Chike Obi. Stupid boy.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Ojiofor: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You are delusional,sorry for ya illness and get well soon.
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by mrblessed(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2018
MXrep:

The word "detribalised" is a disesteem term. It was used by the British to mean the process of removing "tribal" dispositions from Africans. In other words, it means making them "cilivised". Please stop using it to denote someone whose opinion is not coloured or excessively influenced by allegiance to his ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by stieyven(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
jmoore:

Olodo!!
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by MICHASHERKOSTO(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
He's a muslimi I guess,when I was in kano, I knew Igbos who converted to Islam for money! Anambra for that matter

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Guide777(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stupid post by a stupid boy.
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by BlowYourMind: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha like mama Boko Haram wakali
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Kamanuozuzu: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
ImperialYoruba:

OK. Anything else?
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
capitalzero:

you are disgrace to yoruba people. It is only a fool that know a person religion or tribe by his or her name.

Mustapha is an Islamic name and not a tribal name.
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Oloripelebe: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
He is igbo Muslim from anambla
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by Ogbuu101: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
ImperialYoruba:

This your work is hard oo.
Yarning dust from midnight to midnight with probably just 2hrs sleep,all for 30k.
it is well with you
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by FRESHG(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
oshokomole:
This moniker reminds me of one babaramota1980 who always reasons through his anus. From your ridiculous posts, it's obvious that you are either the same person as babaramota1980 or the both of you are cut from the same cloth.
BABA RAMOTU THE RAGTAG ARMYgrin
Re: Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? by BabaRamota1980: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
FRESHG:
BABA RAMOTU THE RAGTAG ARMYgrin

Shut up and find something productive to do in communty

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Peace, Stability In Ethiopia As Abiy Ahmed Begins Second Term / Lawan Sacked As House Education Committee Chairman / Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.