Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis (16967 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Letenwam: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Former Beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson seems to have waded into the controversy generated Ehi Ogbebor’s call out post against her husband Ken Braimoh.

According to Dabota Lawson, gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it. She further added that it’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, while strangers will go all out to defend you. Read her post below;

People are saying “ DON’T BRING YOUR MATTER TO ?NSTAGRAM “ . Please go and sit down somewhere . Gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it .

If you’re hurt , in pain or going through hard times . SPEAK UP, PLEASE SHOUT LET THE WORLD HEAR !!! Don’t go and die for nothing in silence in the name of “ how will it look?” MY ANSWER: It will look how you want it to look or how ‘they’ want it to look if you don’t do something about it …. “
what will people say? “ MY ANSWER : ‘They ‘ will say whatever they want to say regardless, most times not in your favor, so say your own ,…. “ what about tomorrow “ , well honey ,tomorrow is Saturday.. It’s not easy to keep up with each and every person in our lives these days.

The economy is tough , no one has time to be looking at your face wondering if you’re happy or not . Truth is Some people just want to bask in the joy of bad news about you , sis let them know.

It’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, they are seeing , reading , watching you go through it all, yet they do nothing. It’s strangers that will jump on your matter and fight for you publicly . So If you don’t stand for yourself who will

https://lailasnews.com/if-youre-hurt-speak-up-dabota-lawson-defends-ehi-ogbebor/

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by praizblog: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
U r right

My Private part Is Worth More Than N50 Million” Reality tv star Toke Makinwa shares hot photos >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Tamarapetty(f): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Instagram? Where probably 80percent doesn't give a fvck! Just read and scroll.

12 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by nzeobi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
keep your problems ,for now we still have buhari and APC to contend with

32 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin another used old hag ranting in this dirty pastor infested nation

I need a Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by chloride6: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
What a movie title: 2 pained olosho

grin

15 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Lucifer66(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why do these women cry so much?
Even during sex. It's disgusting.
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by tegafej(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
No one gives a rat ass about your problems. Solve them and keep your life private.

Everyone got issues on their plates to handle

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by slawomir: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Isoright
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by LesbianBoy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hoe defending Hoe angry

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by atikulated2019: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
olosho united
proudly sponsored by Jubril

7 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by kerry57: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
That is true no one should die in silence. Die in silence is one of the increasing cause of suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by SteadyCoiner(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
First time!!
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Hoe defending Hoe angry
undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lastempero: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Birds of the same feather that always want something that glitters.

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Divinalss: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you are hurt please just collapse like king manado
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by LesbianBoy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
undecided

Wetin! Speak up now or I nack you jazz angry
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by mrkings84(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
meaning
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by LesbianBoy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Jazz no dey work for my body. Why you call them hoe?

No...What are they before? A girl who marries a man because he is rich is a hoe. Simple!

And the kind of jazz I nack people dey enter any kain body. Last warning angry

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by naijaboiy: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Social media or Instagram has now become a therapy session or court of law where relationship issues should be resolved abi?

Foolish people will wash their dirty linen on social media and then settle scores privately.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Oyindidi(f): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Wetin! Speak up now or I nack you jazz angry
Jazz no dey work for my body. Why you call them hoe?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by jattopeter(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you are hurt speak out so that the whole world will know , but what if you they enjoy? use you brain ,,,,,
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yes oh, say it girl
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by EmekaBlue(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
I want my wife when i marry to wear that kinda sexy gown and wait for me in d room everynight

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by abbey621(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
The problem here is like watching someone pour petrol all over their body and then play with fire; it never ends well! She knew about his kids, she knew about his previous relationship and yet went ahead, no sympathy here...In fact GTFOH angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Smile4daddy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Apart from my Mum, my sisters, my unborn daughters and my wife to be,

Every other women will continue to suffer.

They brought suffering and struggling to mankind.

God will pay them back in dubble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's 60th Posthumous Birthday (Photos) / Denrele: "Bobrisky Hasn't Reduced My Relevance" / Toolz Pre-Birthday Surprise Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.