Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? (558 Views)

High School Female Student Mistakenly Drops Her Own Biology Experiment In A What / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Williams Uchemba Performs The Coke And Mentos Eruption Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2018

Have You Watched The Movie "The Belko Experiment" ?

What Would You Do In Such Situation?
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Dami12345: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
I loved the movie.
I understand why the experiment was carried out.
Its use and general application of the end result.

What would I do in that situation?
Its hard to predict what a man would do in a high pressure situation.
I doubt I would survive given the limited information I would have.however I would have followed that military man in the beginning.
Am 80% sure of that.
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by IamPlato(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dami12345:
I loved the movie.
I understand why the experiment was carried out.
Its use and general application of the end result.

What would I do in that situation?
Its hard to predict what a man would do in a high pressure situation.
I doubt I would survive given the limited information I would have.however I would have followed that military man in the beginning.
Am 80% sure of that.
its The Way The World Is. We Fight To Meet Up To The every Day Competition Or we GET Eliminated...

If The Ceo Had Been The Last Survivor It Would Have Been a More Accomplished Movie and Less Predictable...
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Dami12345: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamPlato:
its The Way The World Is. We Fight To Meet Up To The every Day Competition Or we GET Eliminated...

If The Ceo Had Been The Last Survivor It Would Have Been a More Accomplished Movie and Less Predictable...

The CEO was the fittest. And the best specimen.
I liked his creativity and take charge attitude.
The person I hate the most is that stupid girl that off the light and lead to the death of more people.

I hate that girl die.
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by IamPlato(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dami12345:

The CEO was the fittest. And the best specimen.
I liked his creativity and take charge attitude.
The person I hate the most is that stupid girl that off the light and lead to the death of more people.

I hate that girl die.
she Was A Coward and Died A Coward's death
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Dami12345: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamPlato:
she Was A Coward and Died A Coward's death

I hate that she died so fast.
I really hate her.
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by IamPlato(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dami12345:

I hate that she died so fast. I really hate her.
i Love To See A Part Two
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Dami12345: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamPlato:
i Love To See A Part Two

You have taste of good movies.
Recommend for me joor.

See mile 22.
Its nice.

Peppermint is okay sha.
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by IamPlato(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dami12345:

You have taste of good movies.
Recommend for me joor.

See mile 22.
Its nice.

Peppermint is okay sha.

i Am A Big Fan Of Hollywood Movies and I Write Lessons From Almost Every Hollywood Movie I watch.. I Will Soon Release A Book On That.

Check Out There Movies. There Is Something To Learn From All.

Real Steel

Kingsman: Secret Service

Infinity War

Black Panther

Captain America 1-3

Justice League

Black Swan

Miracles From Heaven

God's Not Dead

Rampage

Skyscrapper

Logan

Days Of Future Past

Acrimony

Truth Or Dare

Meg

Drag Me To Hell

Status Update

Moana

Homefront

Wonder Woman
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Dami12345: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamPlato:
i Am A Big Fan Of Hollywood Movies and I Write Lessons From Almost Every Hollywood Movie I watch.. I Will Soon Release A Book On That.

Check Out There Movies. There Is Something To Learn From All.

Real Steel

Kingsman: Secret Service

Infinity War

Black Panther

Captain America 1-3

Justice League

Black Swan

Miracles From Heaven

God's Not Dead

Rampage

Skyscrapper

Logan

Days Of Future Past

Acrimony

Truth Or Dare

Meg

Drag Me To Hell

Status Update

Moana

Homefront

Wonder Woman

Proud to say I've seen all save 3.
Do you watch anime's?
I'd love to see that book. Woah
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by IamPlato(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dami12345:

Proud to say I've seen all save 3.
Do you watch anime's?
I'd love to see that book. Woah
check It On Okadabooks.

I Watched Naruto and Street Fighters anime. Not A Big Fan Of Anime but I Love Dc Comics And Their Works
Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Dami12345: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamPlato:
check It On Okadabooks.

I Watched Naruto and Street Fighters anime. Not A Big Fan Of Anime but I Love Dc Comics And Their Works

Will do.good work bro.

1 Like

Re: The Belko Experiment. What Is Your Take? by Sbsrules: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dami12345:

Proud to say I've seen all save 3. Do you watch anime's? I'd love to see that book. Woah
wow

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B And Offset Split – Twitter Reacts / Comedian AY, His Siblings And Their Spouses Discharge Lovely Christmas Photos / Actress Funke Akindele Bello And Husband Welcome Twin Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.