Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed (2409 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Can You Prove God Exists Without Quoting The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Dantedasz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Dantedasz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Dantedasz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
universe26:

that guy never existed, most photos used as the saviour of mankind are those of the actors who played or featured in the movie.

actually there existed a saviour of mankind, but his name was never Jesus, he was a Hebrew and was never Christ too.
oh so where did u get this from, even with all the proofs that Christ exist, u still dont believe he existed, cause u dont wanna believe..! Play smart not hard
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2018
whitebeard:
u lack knowledge about certain things man..! Seek them

No prophet prophesied that the Messiah was coming to die for sins, they said he was coming to rule In an earthly Kingdom of peace...
There was already a solution to the problem of sin in the old testament..

The story you have in the gospel are fabrication by the Romans to deceive and mock the creator of the universe..
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

No prophet prophesied that the Messiah was coming to die for sins, they said he was coming to rule In an earthly Kingdom of peace...

The story you have in the gospel are fabrication by the Romans to deceive and mock the creator of the universe..

Ignorance.

1. There was a solution to the problem of sin in the old Testament?

..Yet, the sacrifice of animals could not give man access to the holy of holies?

. ... the death of Jesus had to tear the curtain that separated Man from God...

and Now, we have easy access to the Father himself.

Now, the rich and the poor can have access to the blood without having to bother about buying a goat and a ram....

The blood of ANIMALS cannot atone for the sins of MAN.
No wonder the blood of rams and lambs could not give man access to the holy of holies in the old Testament.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

read what u wrote like as if u are talking to ur self..now let me ask u...what do u think
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

(Jeremiah 31 )
------------
31 31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt;

which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33 " But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD,

I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."

Did you see that?

The law was written on a tablet of stones.

The new covenant is written in the heart...in their inward parts....

The blood of Jesus, which is the new covenant, gives us the privilege to have the Holy Spirit in our hearts,

He teaches us all things and remind us all things... We don't need the law on stones.
It is there in our hearts.

Look at the next verse :

34 34 " And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:"

No need to be taught.... The spirit of God does the teaching...

"for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. "

This is not possible with the blood of animals...

https://zbible.page/kjv-strg
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

2.No prophet prophesied that the Messiah was coming to die for sins.

The Word Messiah appears only twice in the Bible..

What is the meaning?

Messiah means an anointed king or priest.

There is no doubt that a kingdom exists, which is a kingdom of heaven.

" And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. "
(Matthew 10: 7)

The whole of new testament is flooded with the word. "kingdom of heaven "

Jesus is the king in the kingdom of God....

That is why he hid himself when they tried to make him king of Israel ...

His kingdom is not of this world and that is why it is everlasting...it is not physical.

The Jew's expected that the Messiah will save them from Roman rule... They were wrong.

No one saved them from Roman rule.. After Jesus death, Jerusalem was totally destroyed by the Roman's..

The next thing we would hear of Israel as a nation was in 1948...
Blindly some of the Jews are still waiting for Messiah to come and save them...

The question is, from what now? Roman rule?

As a king (from the meaning of Messiah) his kingdom is not of here

See this "

" Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight,

that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. "
(John 18: 36)

Now, as a priest

Jesus is the high priest who took his blood of sacrifice into the holy of holies in God's throne just as a priest would do...

Instead of him to use the blood of animals as sacrifice,

He willingly used his blood as sacrifice.

See this :

" For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. "
(Matthew 26: 28)

I told you about a new covenant earlier? His blood seals the new covenant.

Lastly, look at Isaiah's prophecy :
(Isaiah 53 )
------------

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

We thought he was smitten by God... That was the thought of the scribes, Pharisees and high priests as Jesus hang on the tree

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed...

He was wounded for our sins. bruised for our iniquities.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth:

he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Read about the questioning of Jesus by Pilate and the crucifixion.

If you want the jews stone you, question Isaiah's prophecy.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by sonmvayina(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

What is the meaning?

His kingdom is not of this world and that is why it is everlasting...it is not physical.

The Jew's expected that the Messiah will save them from Roman rule... They were wrong.

No one saved them from Roman rule.. After Jesus death, Jerusalem was totally destroyed by the Roman's..

See this "

" Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight,

that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. "

Now, as a priest

Jesus is the high priest who took his blood of sacrifice into the holy of holies in God's throne just as a priest would do...

See this :

" For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. "

(Isaiah 53 )
------------

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

We thought he was smitten by God... That was the thought of the scribes, Pharisees and high priests as Jesus hang on the tree

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed...

he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Did you really go to school at all, not trying to insult at all.. Because your comment on this forum falls far bellow that of some body who has been in the four walls of a university.. I am telling you that the new testament is a roman fabrication you are using it as proof.. I am neither a Jewish or a roman.. I am speaking from what is presented to us..

The old testament and new testament are 2 different religions and beliefs systems.. The jews believed in a single universal God that creates both good and evil.. That created all things and is sovereign over all his creation the devil is not an exception.. The devil in Judaism only acts with the expressed permission of God..
But in Christianity they have a dualistic system of belief.. Where there is a separate God for good and another for evil...
The only thing God of the jews demands was a sincere repentance and God will forgive you and remember your sins no more, he also hates human sacrifice..
But the new testament gives forgiveness of sins through a human sacrifice..

They are different..

The new convenant was a convenant of everlasting peace..
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by sonmvayina(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

What is the meaning?

See this "

Now, as a priest

See this :

(Isaiah 53 )
------------

Isaiah 53 is not a prophesy.. It is written in past tense, it means as at when Isaiah was writing those things has happened.. Which is about 600 years before the time the Romans said jesus lived..

The suffering servant in Isaiah is Israel.. Starr from chapter 45, you will get the gist..
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

Did you really go to school at all, not trying to insult at all.. Because your comment on this forum falls far bellow that of some body who has been in the four walls of a university.. I am telling you that the new testament is a roman fabrication you are using it as proof.. I am neither a Jewish or a roman.. I am speaking from what is presented to us..

The old testament and new testament are 2 different religions and beliefs systems.. The jews believed in a single universal God that creates both good and evil.. That created all things and is sovereign over all his creation the devil is not an exception.. The devil in Judaism only acts with the expressed permission of God..
But in Christianity they have a dualistic system of belief.. Where there is a separate God for good and another for evil...
The only thing God of the jews demands was a sincere repentance and God will forgive you and remember your sins no more, he also hates human sacrifice..
But the new testament gives forgiveness of sins through a human sacrifice..

They are different..

The new convenant was a convenant of everlasting peace..

The fact that you rejected the new testament does not mean that everyone else rejects it.

I accept the new testament and will continue to refer to them both.

I have delivered the message to you.

Peace.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Many Ancient historians such as Josephus and Tacitus confirmed his existence. Holy Bible is very trustworthy. It is the most trustworthy book on earth. Very few(or no) civilizations record their failures and defeat but Jewish prophets and writers do for fear of God Almighty.

Afterall many scholars never believe the account on lots of biblical figures until strong proofs were discovered. Example is king Nebucadezzar. The story was seen as myth by some. The king name was later found inscribed on the wall of Babylon.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by CHARLOE(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:
I CAN PROVE JESUS EXISTED.

I have seen cripple walk, mad man restored to sanity at the NAME OF JESUS. And you too can experience the same sight.
Only bring your sick to The Lord's Chosen.

One sight is more than a million words of arguments.

So u actually believe d film they act for u in crusades? Ask urself this: y don't ur pastor go out on d street n heal d cripples begging everywhere, (just 1 or 2 is enough), y can't he go to d mortuary n raise d dead? Open ur eyes bro
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by ifenes(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
No way a Christian can prove Jesus existed, not even Kumuyi and those who profit from the name. But lots of following for this guy shows the level of brainwashed millions of minds who follow without knowing what they follow.

I will buy anyone who can give a concrete proof of the existence of Jesus the latest iPhone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
ifenes:
No way a Christian can prove Jesus existed, not even Kumuyi and those who profit from the name. But lots of following for this guy shows the level of brainwashed millions of minds who follow without knowing what they follow.

I will buy anyone who can give a concrete proof of the existence of Jesus the latest iPhone

Don't worry sir. I am okay with my infinix and so do others.

Jesus exits and his spirit is at work in the life of men...

Jesus said.. "The spirit of truth which the world does not know"

How hidden are the mysteries of God from the sight of men?

To think that the holy spirit is this real, and many do not know that he exists, baffles me a lot.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by ifenes(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Don't worry sir. I am okay with my infinix and so do others.

Jesus exits and his spirit is at work in the life of men...

Jesus said.. "The spirit of truth which the world does not know"

How hidden are the mysteries of God from the sight of men?

To think that the holy spirit is this real, and many do not know that he exists, baffles me a lot.

Next Christian! You didn’t say anything
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
ifenes:

Next Christian! You didn’t say anything

OK.

Peace.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by budaatum: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The same Baal refused to respond, or, was not permitted to respond , when an open confrontation ensued between Elijah and the prophets of Baal.
You mean like when scrutinised, diligently?

It's always amused me that they removed Bel and the Dragon from the Bible. The need to stop people getting ideas, perhaps?

Give me chapter for Elijah would you please.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
budaatum:

You mean like when scrutinised, diligently?

It's always amused me that they removed Bel and the Dragon from the Bible. The need to stop people getting ideas, perhaps?

Give me chapter for Elijah would you please.

1 Kings 18 verse 20 to the end.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MrPRevailer(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
CHARLOE:

So u actually believe d film they act for u in crusades? Ask urself this: y don't ur pastor go out on d street n heal d cripples begging everywhere, (just 1 or 2 is enough), y can't he go to d mortuary n raise d dead? Open ur eyes bro

People have been healed on the street when the encountered my Pastor. Open your eyes and ears too.

And you are talking to a member of Chosen who backed a 21 years old born CRIPPLED BEGGAR (Muslim) to Crusade and he received his healing immediately my pastor started declaring healing. So what can you telle to make me an unbeliever?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by budaatum: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

1 Kings 18 verse 20 to the end.
Thanks.

At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: “Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. Answer me, Lord, answer me, so these people will know that you, Lord, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again.”

Then the fire of the Lord fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.

The God of those times is nothing like the gods of today. Or is it the Elijahs who are missing?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by CHARLOE(m): 2:42am On Nov 23, 2018
MrPRevailer:

People have been healed on the street when the encountered my Pastor. Open your eyes and ears too.

And you are talking to a member of Chosen who backed a 21 years old born CRIPPLED BEGGAR (Muslim) to Crusade and he received his healing immediately my pastor started declaring healing. So what can you telle to make me an unbeliever?
Show us proofs, before & after pics. Thats a cheap lie anybody can make, back ur claim with proofs. Of course i no you're a chosen member, d fact u guys believe that lemon green banner u wear is spiritual bullet proof raises concern about ur mental well being n proves u will believe anything ur pastor tells u.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MrPRevailer(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2018
CHARLOE:

Show us proofs, before & after pics. Thats a cheap lie anybody can make, back ur claim with proofs. Of course i no you're a chosen member, d fact u guys believe that lemon green banner u wear is spiritual bullet proof raises concern about ur mental well being n proves u will believe anything ur pastor tells u.

Do you even believe a crippled can be healed in the name of Jesus?
I won't answer your foolish unquestions and cheap talks.
We always invite sick people to our programs. Why not you bring a sick person like I have done and test it. Instead of making cheap talks to impress silly unbelievers like yourself
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by CHARLOE(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I won't answer your foolish unquestions and cheap talks.
We always invite sick people to our programs. Why not you bring a sick person like I have done and test it. Instead of making cheap talks to impress silly unbelievers like yourself
Just like I tot, cheap lies. I don't want to believe, I want to know, knowledge is far more powerful than faith.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MrPresident1: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
CHARLOE:

Just like I tot, cheap lies. I don't want to believe, I want to know, knowledge is far more powerful than faith.

Faith is bigger and more powerful than knowledge. Increase in knowledge leads to increase in faith, for sound minded people, that is.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by budaatum: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPRevailer:

No, I don't. I know what can though.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MuttleyLaff: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPRevailer:

budaatum:
No, I don't. I know what can though.
I think because the question is delphic, your answer to it will be misunderstood
Why dont you believe?
On what basis dont you believe?

I recall reading your testimony (i.e. test-ti-mo-ni) sometimes ago,
that it all started from cavorting & larking about in a river with suspect and dodgy water
"nkan gbe laiye yi" , it loosely means "we exist in a mysterious world"
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by budaatum: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I think because the question is delphic, your answer to it will be misunderstood
Why dont you believe?
On what basis dont you believe?

I recall reading your testimony (i.e. test-ti-mo-ni) sometimes ago,
"nkan gbe laiye yi" , it loosely means "we exist in a mysterious world"
Why believe when I can know? Is it not existence that concerns us most? When I look down the road I want to cross, do I believe a car is not coming or do I know a car is not coming before I walk into the road? Why not observe and understand existence instead of believing the nonsense cooked up in a head?

I don't believe because the actual act of choosing to believe is stupidly based on the desire to be ignorant - a thing I've prayed against from age 4. When Moses was going up a mountain, I would have been that one person who would have shouted, "Mo dude, wait up! I buda shall go up with you. Won't peep if you don't want me to". After all, it's not as if Moses had told them they were unworthy. And of course I would have peeped! The writers of the bible would have written, "and buda went up the mountain with Moses. And though buda had promised not to peep at the face of the Lord God Almighty, buda peeped! And buda was instantaneously turned into a stone for looking on the face of the Lord Almighty God..

I don't believe when I can know, muttley, and when I don't know, I admit my non-knowing. Some people are bad cooks muttley. They cook up nonsense in their own heads and believe it. That's not bad though. They then go around telling others their poisoned cooking is good nosh! If I'm going to cook up gods in my head and believe in them, my god will be the best god ever cooked. You would be glad I'm not selfish with my cooking.

If your god tells you you are Human 1.0, incapable of knowing because your god made you too stupid to know I strongly suggest you go do what the Igbos do and get a better God that would evolve you to Human 2.0, or 3 for that matter. Anyone who worships a God of mystery it has not given you the ability to demystify is an inconsiderate God and a bad creator of a flawed product. No God can be worthy of buda worship if it does not give buda the ability to know.

I guess I value knowing much more than eternal life, muttley. I'd rather know, is the why and the basis of my inability to believe the nonsense people cook up in their heads!

Schistosomiasis, is a water borne parasite. Ignorance made me swim in the big beautiful lake by my farm.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MrPRevailer(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
CHARLOE:

No, my words aren't cheap because I invited you test it. It's your talk thats cheap and myopic.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MuttleyLaff: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
budaatum:
Why believe when I can know?
There is nothing wrong with doing both.
There isnt anything wrong in believing and knowing
I know things I dont believe

"Why believe when I can know?" you say
My response is, without human intelligence, what would become of us

budaatum:
Is it not existence that concerns us most?
Yes, existence now and existence thereafter

budaatum:
When I look down the road I want to cross, do I believe a car is not coming
or do I know a car is not coming before I walk into the road?
My sentiment too exactly
Take a wild guess budaatum, how many types of different faith biblically exists?

budaatum:
Why not observe and understand existence instead of believing the nonsense cooked up in a head?
I dont know anything about nonsense cooked up in a head
What is nonsense
I know there's plenty of sense in nonsense if one wish to look for it.

budaatum:
I don't believe because the actual act of choosing to believe is stupidly based on the desire to be ignorant
- a thing I've prayed against from age 4.
When Moses was going up a mountain, I would have been that one person who would have shouted, "Mo dude, wait up! I buda shall go up with you. Won't peep if you don't want me to".
After all, it's not as if Moses had told them they were unworthy. And of course I would have peeped!
The writers of the bible would have written, "and buda went up the mountain with Moses.
And though buda had promised not to peep at the face of the Lord God Almighty, buda peeped!
And buda was instantaneously turned into a stone for looking on the face of the Lord Almighty God.
""You shall set bounds for the people all around, saying,
'Beware that you do not go up on the mountain or touch the border of it;
whoever touches the mountain shall surely be put to death.
"
- Exodus 19:12

You for a moment really thought, it'll be the "turn in to stone" Noah's wife treatment you'll get

budaatum:
I don't believe when I can know, muttley, and when I don't know, I admit my non-knowing.
Some people are bad cooks muttley. They cook up nonsense in their own heads and believe it. That's not bad though.
They then go around telling others their poisoned cooking is good nosh!
If I'm going to cook up gods in my head and believe in them, my god will be the best god ever cooked.
You would be glad I'm not selfish with my cooking
All I can say to this comment is, truth will always stand the test of scrutiny

budaatum:
If your god tells you you are Human 1.0,
incapable of knowing because your god made you too stupid to know,
I strongly suggest you go do what the Igbos do and get a better God that would evolve you to Human 2.0, or 3 for that matter.
Anyone who worships a God of mystery it has not given you the ability to demystify is an inconsiderate God and a bad creator of a flawed product.
No God can be worthy of buda worship if it does not give buda the ability to know.
"Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of his grace,
that we may obtain boldly and find grace to help in time of need.
"
- James 1:5

There is no other greater and/or better than God

budaatum:
I guess I value knowing much more than eternal life, muttley.
I'd rather know, is the why and the basis of my inability to believe the nonsense people cook up in their heads!
I think understanding shouldnt be part of your hang ups, misunderstanding is what you should guard against
What nonsense are people cooking up in their heads budaatum?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by budaatum: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
There is nothing wrong with doing both.
There isnt anything wrong in believing and knowing
I know things I dont believe.
There is nothing wrong in doing both if you can separate what you know from what you believe or don't believe. Things I believe are things I don't quite know either way but chose one. When I know, I don't tend to believe anymore because I know. I cannot insist that what I believe is actually so, and when it matters, I try to find out.

MuttleyLaff:
"Why believe when I can know?" you say
My response is, without human intelligence, what would become of us
Beliefs are a barrier to actual knowledge. Once most people have formed a belief on a subject they stop considering alternatives (can't say that about you though with your recent dabble into Buddhism, though your "become Buddha" is ill informed). A bit more effort and you'd know whether your beliefs were true or not.

MuttleyLaff:
Yes, existence now and existence thereafter
And there's an example of the detriment of belief. Your belief in an existence thereafter - and a belief it is - influences your behaviour in the now. Some are so more concerned with the thereafter that they lose focus of the now. That's like worshipping the Father in heaven whom you see not while disregarding one's neighbour in the here and now. Don't you believe you are more important than the birds and the bees and would be taken care of and so should not worry?

MuttleyLaff:

My sentiment too exactly
Take a wild guess budaatum, how many types of different faith biblically exists?
How many faiths biblically exist?

MuttleyLaff:

I think understanding shouldnt be part of your hang ups, misunderstanding is what you should guard against
What nonsense are people cooking up in their heads budaatum?
Understanding is a product of knowing. And accepting things as true without evidence, is cooking things up in the head. If one cooks up nonsense in one's head, understanding might be elusive because reality would not correspond to their opinion of it. I've seen a woman battered black and blue by the man she swears loves her. The wage of her sin of misunderstanding was surely death.

Do note that the facts of a piece of work may not be true but the inherent lesson might. Just note how Jesus turned understanding of the word of God on its head. The Pharisees loved quoting it, and so did Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' / April 24th To May 2nd Saint Jude Novena ( Catholics ) / Ex Boko Haram Leader, Now Converted To The Christian, Fingers Ibb And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.