Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist (17845 Views)

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by hermesprogidy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
can you imagine what CNN would have said if Trump called the White House his house?
What's your point amigo?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

No. He's a bloody Tyrant and Fool!

But ur potor-potor friends no go gree with you oo. Dem dey think say he like dem when he no even sabi their existence. grin
you are the fool here.
Every black man on earth knows that Trump doesn't give a damn about him but we love him for his honesty unlike the fool Barack Obama and the bítch Hillary Clinton and the Left wingers who deceive you fools with fake love when they are truly out to destroy you.
If you think the Democrats give a fúck about you go ask Libya and other fools that accepted Obama and his demons with open arms

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
hermesprogidy:

What's your point amigo?
that the CNN and the liberals are hypocritical fools

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by adaxxy: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Alzirida:

I don't really think CNN is the one losing rather D. Trump.
They are doing their job.
Trump don't like being Challenged
Trump is demented....

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by adaxxy: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
you are the fool here.
Every black man on earth knows that Trump doesn't give a damn about him but we love him for his honesty unlike the fool Barack Obama and the bítch Hillary Clinton and the Left wingers who deceive you fools with fake love when they are truly out to destroy you.
If you think the Democrats give a fúck about you go ask Libya and other fools that accepted Obama and his demons with open arms
you're sounding like Dump truck followers grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Aaronsrod: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Acosta is accursed.

Disobedience demands death!!

His blood shall be upon him for this insult to God's anointed, Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by adaxxy: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:

I think u are right from ur perception but have U looked at it from the other side of the coin. Trump's reaction was totally uncalled for from the very start. I don't think it was right for him to talk to that guy in that manner. Even as the president of the united states. He was meant to have handled it in a more civil manner and requested for another journalist in a more appropriate manner.
In my own opinion, both parties were sooo wrong.
He should have said no comments
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by hermesprogidy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
that the CNN and the liberals are hypocritical fools
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by adaxxy: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Acosta is accursed.

Disobedience demands death!!

His blood shall be upon him for this insult to God's anointed, Donald Trump.
yepaa..
Who did this to you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by adaxxy: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
QueenColeen:

I haven't said this online before, but (no offence intended) please, Shut Up!!!
There's a difference between your culture of unmerited respect and a democracy. I hope Nigerians learn this.
Addressing the matter at hand, you should watch press conferences of U.S Presidents dating back to Bush or Clinton before you come and start talking about conduct. It's an every day style, just feed yourself with some journalist questions at Obama press conferences (on youtube), then come back to read what you wrote.
Thank you.
Bae you nailed it..
High 5
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Aaronsrod: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
linearity:

It is even poetic justice that the Judge that ruled against him here in the D.C court, was the very Judge he appointed.

Then this judge also must be put to death.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by YorubaAssasin: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
you are the fool here.

What does an ignorant fellow like you know? You're back there in Edo running your mouth out of sheer ignorance. Open your ogogoro eyes, abeg! angry

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by godfatherx: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Useless judge
I watched that press conference the Jim Acosta lacks respect completely you can't even try that with a local government chairman here

Those of you quoting me I guess you didn't watch the press conference.
CNN is hypocritical fake news media.
There were over 100 journalists present in the conference and each were entitled to a single question
Jim Acosta didn't ask a question but rather he was interviewing Donald Trump on the moral behind his banning of illegal immigrants arguing with Trump that they were not invaders.
He completely disrespected Sarah by refusing to hand over microphone to her while other journalists were struggling to have a chance to ask the president a question

It wasn't "Sarah" Huckabee Sanders (White House Press Secretary) who tried to take the mic from him, it's an unnamed White House intern. Me self watch am. Press men in 1st world countries are not ass lickers like ours, their duty is to drill the interviewee to get nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by RedboneSmith(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
there you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpF9ObMoIDc

Perhaps you didn't know this, but there's a difference between continuously interrupting someone giving a speech and asking questions and follow-up questions during a press conference.

There's a difference between sending a heckler out of a hall and revoking a journalist's press pass because he asked you questions you were uncomfortable with (even though you tried to make it look like it's because he attacked your aide --- another ridiculous charge, by the way; we all saw what happened).

In any case, the judge who ruled against the White House is not a liberal, but a conservative. And he was appointed by Trump himself. When your own man tells you you are wrong, just know you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Aworilomo: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
people like are you are the reason most tribes see us as bad belle, ogbeni i am very sure you are not a Yoruba guy if truly you are omo oodua tokan tokan please post your picture let them know you and since you are not a coward.. Don't hide under internet and be using Yoruba tribe to abuse others all in the name of making them hate us more... Oniranu omoale

YorubaAssasin:
It still baffles me how a group of m0rons from the potor-potor republic gives support to a man that doesn't even realize their existence as human other than some 'animal'... yet, they worship him.

I'm NOT too surprised tho... they're well known for their COWARDICE. Ask 'Cownu' and 'Ojukwuuu' grin
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Abbeybailey(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Don't waste your time explaining these things to these people. Trust me, it's a complete waste of time. I think it's the Biafra thing.
Gbam.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by bilulu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
IPOB pigs no go like dis news ooo. grin grin

Foolish set of pple wey dey give support to an oppressor out of fear of being a victim... it's called COWARDICE at best! cool
you should be ashamed of ur country cuz dis can never happen not even under Mr lifeless.... u can imagine all d court orders he has disobeyed
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by linearity: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Then this judge also must be put to death.

Dude, I understand and see the sarcasm in your comments and I know that you really don't mean......

Men! that is the kind of careless comments that can come to bite you real hard in your rare-end in the future and you may find yourself be asked to answer questions you know absolutely nothing about. At the end of the day, you may be let go, but not after kicking yourself for been so loose and careless with your social media posts.

Some people erroneously believe that, since they are behind a computer monitor and a pseudo-name on the internet, they are anonymous, which is highly false....You threw anonymity off the window, the moment you switch ON that PC or laptop, long before you even access the internet....and doing it on a public computer does not hide your anonymity.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Abbeybailey(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
It still baffles me how a group of m0rons from the potor-potor republic gives support to a man that doesn't even realize their existence as human other than some 'animal'... yet, they worship him.

I'm NOT too surprised tho... they're well known for their COWARDICE. Ask 'Cownu' and 'Ojukwuuu' grin
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by YorubaAssasin: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Aworilomo:
people like are you are the reason most tribes see us as bad belle, ogbeni i am very sure you are not a Yoruba guy if truly you are omo oodua tokan tokan please post your picture let them know you and since you are not a coward.. Don't hide under internet and be using Yoruba tribe to abuse others all in the name of making them hate us more... Oniranu omoale

Ohun t'agba ri lori ijoko, omode k'ole ri l'ori iduro! cool

Omode k'ole ni akisa t'agba! cool

B'omoda ba g'egi ninu igbo, agba lomo ibi ti o ma wo'lule si! cool

No further comments, Sir.. Peace! cool
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Aworilomo: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
iwolomo iranu to ko si...

show ur face and your facebook page or twitter page lets see if you are not a coward or if truly you are omo oodua ... ogun use your blood bath if you can't do that

YorubaAssasin:

Ohun t'agba ri lori ijoko, omode k'ole ri l'ori iduro! cool

Omode k'ole ni akisa t'agba! cool

B'omoda ba g'egi ninu igbo, agba lomo ibi ti o ma wo'lule si! cool

No further comments, Sir.. Peace! cool

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by abbey621(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
adaxxy:
Exactly,
During Obama's time the journalists were worse but he was not rude to them he applied wisdom
Even during McCain contest against Obama...a journalist wanted to bring down Obama...
McCain politely stopped the journalist right away that the journalist should not speak bad about Obama's family..
Blessed memory

Yea I remember but honestly in Trump's defense, he's no politician. It's like having Dangote run Nigeria, he's always looking at things from business perspective instead of diplomacy...lol. I guess his biggest advantage is also one of his major disadvantages grin
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by QueenColeen(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
there you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpF9ObMoIDc

Oga!!! Fake news will not help you.
That is not a journalist. That is a common heckler. That wasn't a press conference but a reception.
Haba!!!!.
That was constant heckling.
When you find the video of the journalist he sent out, please share with me.
Thanks once again boss.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by QueenColeen(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
RedboneSmith:

Perhaps you didn't know this, but there's a difference between continuously interrupting someone giving a speech and asking questions and follow-up questions during a press conference.

There's a difference between sending a heckler out of a hall and revoking a journalist's press pass because he asked you questions you were uncomfortable with (even though you tried to make it look like it's because he attacked your aide --- another ridiculous charge, by the way; we all saw what happened).

In any case, the judge who ruled against the White House is not a liberal, but a conservative. And he was appointed by Trump himself. When your own man tells you you are wrong, just know you are wrong.

Thank you.
He claimed it was a journalist, only for me to watch and see that it was a common heckler.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by ruffp: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Useless judge
I watched that press conference the Jim Acosta lacks respect completely you can't even try that with a local government chairman here

There were over 100 journalists present in the conference and each were entitled to a single question
Jim Acosta didn't ask a question but rather he was interviewing Donald Trump on the moral behind his banning of illegal immigrants arguing with Trump that they were not invaders.
He completely disrespected Sarah by refusing to hand over microphone to her while other journalists were struggling to have a chance to ask the president a question

Nigerians sha...na only u watch am ba.
The skewed thinking that office holders are lords over all.
Even his fellow reporters seated during the press conference sided Jim while you seated in front of the TV feels otherwise.
If u must know, ALL major news network including Fox joined CNN in the suit.
Its your kind of thinking that has resulted in this country being a mess.
Change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Afamed: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Useless judge

Will you have said this if same happened under the Present administration in Nigeria? 2 face. The issue of CNN vs Trump on the said day. Trump virtually shouted every press house in the room on the said day. it was like Trump was not in the right frame of mind after the GOP lost the control of the house in the mid term election. CNN reporter was just another sad case on the day , because Trump has a score to settle with CNN

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by chrischukszy01(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Useless judge

Trump actually told him that's enough, but he kept asking POTUS same question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by fowlyansh181(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Useless judge

i support trump wholeheartedly but dude be informed the tape was edited by the White House , Sarah forcefully brushed towards Jim’s hand while he was calmly withdrawing from Sarah.. it was heavily proved the video was doctored
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Alzirida:
Wow.
Victory for press.

I can't wait to see when CNN reporter Jim Acosta will throw him (Trump) his first question
OK, Trump will not give CNN journalist the chance to speak with him, I trust him. May while I sent you a private mail.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by princfred(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Useless judge

Low IQ Nigerians with brain of goats can't appreciate your assessment.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by princfred(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilbest4:
you are the fool here.
The average blackman does not have enough IQ or sense of judgement to process what you wrote. Group think and slavery to African low level thought process don't allow IQ development and independent assessment.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist by homirefacuny(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
linearity:

When I sometime say, Nigeria have little to no hope from our current dismay condition, individuals like this poster are my evidence.

How can you hold up the way a local government chairman in Nigeria treats others, especially the media as a standard for the world?

The Media is the 4th Estate of any democracy, they have a duty to confront the 1st, 2nd and 3rd estates and to get answers to their questions...these other three estates cannot shut off the media.

I watched that video too, Trump was trying to use his bully pulpit to shut off that Journalist and in true discharge of his responsibilities, he stood his ground and refused to be shut down or intimidated. The next journalist who took the mic, immediately supported the CNN journalist. Even Fox News filed a friend of the court amicus brief supporting the journalist against Trump and the White House.

The goal of the White House was to deny coverage to those who are not in their favor...It is called democracy for a reason and another word for democracy is divided government i.e. where diverse opinions should be allowed to strive.

Am ordering pop corns already to see how he is going to shut down the House, which from January will have individuals with diverse opinion. He will have to learn the hard way on how to compromise and work with them, or he will just settle for a lame duck President from here with no accomplishments and have to rule with EO which have limited power, limited authorities, can be challenged in court and can be deleted from the books by the stroke of the pen of the next President with a diverse opinion....and also confirm Judges, period!

It is even poetic justice that the Judge that ruled against him here in the D.C court, was the very Judge he appointed.
Exactly my thoughts. No one is above the law in a sane society!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended / "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC / BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.