Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

"Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices (1677 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by correctbae: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
A lady who seems to be jealous of light skinned people took to her twitter handle to say that being light skinned doesn't guarantee the person to be beautiful.

Other twitter users sees her tweet as being jealous.

Tweet below:

Because you’re light skinned doesn’t mean you’re beautiful �

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/because-youre-light-skinned-doesnt-mean-youre-beautiful-jealous-lady-voices-out/

Read Also; If You Want Fine Children, Marry An Ugly Man – Relationship Blogger Says https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/if-you-want-fine-children-marry-a-ugly-man-relationship-blogger-says/

Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by Tamarapetty(f): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
She's partially right, fair skin needs maintenance esp face (pimples,rashes and co)

2 Likes

Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Light Skin babes are hot cool

1 Like

Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
She's insecure.

1 Like

Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by delugajackson: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Says a lady that spends so much time filtering her face just to appear "light skinned." If you're insecure and not comfortable in your own skin, why not let others live? Being stupid is not a crime, but just don't abuse the privilege.
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by correctbae: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
More

Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by highqueen(f): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mtchew.
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by IamD18: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Light skinned lady with black and dark looking pussay, is that one light skinned.

You'll see a very light skinned lady, if she off pant, the color of her kpekus will be very dark like the scrotum of a mechanic and agbero.

Nna nawao! All these bleached fair girls with dark kpekus are disgusting.

Nonsense and Tufiakwa!

Spit angry

2 Likes

Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by selfwife(f): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
All Afonja females aged 0-17 are as black as tar.
All Afonja females aged 21-50 are as yellow as pocohantas / SweetBuns faeces

Why?!

*spits angry
not all Lucifer
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Most light skin are fake...if in doubt,take a closer look at the bum centre parting cool
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by IamPlato(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2018

Honestly Speaking, Light Skin Girl Are Damn Fine. That Skin Colour Is A Big Plus... Honestly I Want To Marry A Light Skin Girl...

But In Same Way, i Have Come Across Ugly Light Skin Girl...
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by SweetBuns(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
All Afonja females aged 0-17 are as black as tar.
All Afonja females aged 21-50 are as yellow as pocohantas / SweetBuns faeces

Why?!

*spits angry
what the hell is your problem?
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by emmy2807(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
I would say that is partially true, only the OP's motive seem to be in question.
Fair girls do have that effect sha, they always confuse a guys sense of judgement. I have met fair ugly girls, the dark ugly ones are better.
I mean how can you be fair and ugly, thats bad.
Re: "Because You’re Light Skinned Doesn’t Mean You’re Beautiful" Jealous Lady Voices by Slaveman343: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
The power of the media. People are wiser now

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Why Your Vagina Smells / What Do You Know About Hausa Girls? / “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.