Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (41097 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Babygiwa:
To himself and his friends like he did with NITEL and the others right?

Everything he sold under his sham privatization either crumbled or ended up in his pocket, guess that US criminal wants a re-match.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Way to go. Nigeria has proven to be incapable of managing anything as a government.

Looting, nepotism in employment is seen in all government agencies.

Sell 80% of our agencies and place regulations on them. Period

NNPC still provide the bulk of your forex and national budget, Atiku knows nothing about this country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by dotunbidemi: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Mcy56(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
This one would sell Ariaria market, sell Zik mausoleum, sell second Niger bridge, sell all the statues in IMO.... Useless prodigal
Even all the statues in Imo! Chai! Nairalanders too get mouth. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
rottennaija:

Besides, to sell nnpc is no easy thing. You need to amend the constitution and the laws that created it. Atiku should be frank to himself, most of his promises are not achievable in the present Nigeria, promises like restructuring, selling nnpc
Nothing Is Impossible Bro.It Can Be Done.We Cant Continue To Do Things In D Old Way And Expect New Outcomes.If We Can Rid Ourselves Of Sentiment It Can Be Done.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Mankos(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atikulooter continue when it is 2019 u can remind us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Tobi0123: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Babygiwa:
To himself and his friends like he did with NITEL and the others right?

so, mtn, econet wireless owners are atikus friends right? When will you be clever, oh lazy Nigerian youths ? Privatization is way to go. Nigerians and those who have earned fortunes, including the hundreds of thousands Nigerians who have been gainfully employed would remain grateful to obasanjo for privatizing nitel. Without privatizing nitel somebody like you wouldn't be so lucky to own a telecoms line today because nitel in those days weren't meant for the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by brightalo17: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
This Mumu don lost million votes with this rubbish he said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by oweman: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerians can see from improvement on the ssla of Power Holding of Nigetia so that Atiku id dreaming to sell NNPC is not a surprise .
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by islandmoon: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
how you wont be selling it to yourself like Intel, onne port?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Iziquiel(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
That's my president in waiting.

Abeg don't talk too much so that Buhari and his failed government will not steal your ideas
Ugly thing!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ussy09(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku, always selling does he think the buyers will leave the price the way it is today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
brightalo17:
This Mumu don lost million votes with this rubbish he said.
count me out of those million votes lost. No forward thinking and business oriented Nigerians would hear this and not welcome it. Nitel is a case study. Nothing is happening in nnpc. It houses a bunch of fraudulent and lazy Nigerians. On privatization I stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
I support you Atiku, but take it easy
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by snailj245: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Way to go. Nigeria has proven to be incapable of managing anything as a government.

Looting, nepotism in employment is seen in all government agencies.

Sell 80% of our agencies and place regulations on them. Period
There is nothin sold to private sector in Nigeria that got better, it will only get worse my friend cos dey will end up selling it to d wrong people. NEPA for e
g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
islandmoon:
how you wont be selling it to yourself like Intel, onne port?
econet wireless and mtn ( both foreign companies) bought nitel and not atiku. Lazy youth, read before commenting.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Awoo88: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku Don dey talk anyhow. If there is someone with brain in his campaign team, they should please not let him talk thrash most of the time. The aim is to chance buhari back to daura.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Haddock(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
savvyiwo:
How about selling the presidency and putting a regulatory body too!
Abeg no kee pesin with laff o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by snailj245: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
so, mtn, econet wireless owners are atikus friends right? When will you be clever, oh lazy Nigerian youths ? Privatization is way to go. Nigerians and those who have earned fortunes, including the hundreds of thousands Nigerians who have been gainfully employed would remain grateful to obasanjo for privatizing nitel. Without privatizing nitel somebody like you wouldn't be so lucky to own a telecoms line today because nitel in those days weren't meant for the poor.
If i may ask, who do u tnk bought some part of NEPA? And how is power supply now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by signz: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Scatterscatter:

So Mtn, Glo, Etisalat and airtel are all subsidiaries of Nitel Abi?

Ask yourself how well Ntel is doing now!

The government only allowed Capitalists to operate in the telecommunication sector and that caused the revolution we experienced.

Make your research well and abeg carry your wahala go undecided

I'm not sure I get you.

Are you for selling NNPC or not?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
snailj245:

There is nothin sold to private sector in Nigeria that got better, it will only get worse my friend cos dey will end up selling it to d wrong people. NEPA for e
g
hmmm. What would you say of mtn,too and airtel? What about the job opportunities telecoms has provided Nigerians? What of the likes of slot and co, who have been made billionaires for life? And what about the shopping revenue received by the federal govt on telecoms yearly? You need to expatriate clearer so we'd understand you better.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Alexis11:
Can Atiku just stop talking please??

He seems to reduce his votes by every single word he says.

All the companies him and Obasanjo sold the last time are literarily dead today. All of them. cool

Let him reduce it.

I'd prefer another Nigerian to be next president.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
lilmonarch:
He'll probably auction 90% of Nigeria when there's nothing left again to sell; bunch of thieves lipsrsealed
Government becoming a shareholder and leasing some businesses to private organization for management and accountability.While government act as the overall supervisor the business will be run by 2nd party.This is how it is done. For example you see Emirate Airline, it is co business btw Dubai government and outside shareholders run by reputable private organization. The only problem we face is getting a good organization to man some of these big organization without government interference. And i don't mind Nigeria getting foreign management firm here.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by theoldpretender(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
signz:

What have you gained from NNPC?

When we had NITEL, we had only 33000 active lines.

Even the sale of NEPA is one of the best things we've done. The only thing wrong with Power now is that we've not allowed market forces to determine price of power and that Transmission is still in the hands of FG.

NNPC has always been riddled with corruption and even under the incorruptible Buhari, corruption is now worse in NNPC.

Atiku is right, NNPC assets should be sold.

I'll agree with Atiku selling NNPC....so long as subsidy goes with it too.

Nice point you made about power by the way. Most Nigerians...whether PDP or APC refuse to see that.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by aadoiza: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Of course you will, so you can pocket the proceeds. Thievery personified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Wallade(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
rottennaija:

Besides, to sell nnpc is no easy thing. You need to amend the constitution and the laws that created it. Atiku should be frank to himself, most of his promises are not achievable in the present Nigeria, promises like restructuring, selling nnpc

Restructuring must start with someone and if he gets into office and wish to commence it, we must appreciate his effort at it, even if he could not actualize it, he would have started the process that his successor can build on.

As for NNPC proposed sale, it is good riddance to bad rubbish. Even if they impede his effort at the House of Assembly, he would also have started a commendable effort.

We can not continue like this. We must end it someday and Atiku has offered to start the process.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
As usual grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
helinues:
Before Nko If wishes were horses

Same way you sold most Nigeria assets at cheapeee price to your cronies

Oga Atiku you never even talk about how you are going to fix the electricity problem. What would happen to Mikano ?

Apa agbalagba
atiku kii se apa. privatisation is way to go. Let him start from nnpc first because it's full of fraud. Then nepa could follow. Obasanjo did this to nitel and Nigeria was better for it. With this idea, he already has my vote .
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Kingspin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
989900:
Atiku campaigning for APC?

Own goal, own goal everywhere!

Just give the mic to Atiku, he will self-destruct.

What is own goal here? Nigeria have be managing NNPc for decades yet no change in fact it is the worst firm for public officers to get rich over night. Operating NNPC side by side between government and private management company is a good step till tomorrow.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
snailj245:

If i may ask, who do u tnk bought some part of NEPA? And how is power supply now?
I'd tell you because we're a vendor to their facilities.
1- bola tinubu
2- abdulsalaam abubakar
3- patience Jonathan and
4- babangida

There are 2 others, 1 from South east . I'm not sure of their involvement so, I'd not mention their names
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by brightalo17: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
count me out of those million votes lost. No forward thinking and business oriented Nigerians would hear this and not welcome it. Nitel is a case study. Nothing is happening in nnpc. It houses a bunch of fraudulent and lazy Nigerians. On privatization I stand.
what of those already privatized how far?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.