Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (53971 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Cocotam? Wtf?
Cocoyam inside soup?
Wtf!
Lol it's called ofe owerri
Very delicious cheesy
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
correctbae:
A slay queen has taken to her twitter handle to show how much of a wife material. According to her tweet, if she is given two thousand naira to cook, she will rather use it to buy shawarma and throw away the values of wife material.

Tweet below:

If you give me #2000 to cook soup, I'll use it buy Shawarma �.
Wife material kill you there

Source; https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/if-you-give-me-2k-to-cook-i-will-use-it-to-buy-shawarma-im-not-a-wife-material-slay-queen-says/
no wonder u look pale...Since the proliferation of the African concotion paraded as sharwama for u...Cheap okpo..See her quadratic skull like native Doctor ijoko�����
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by buzorcharles(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
YOU guys have time to reply her. Slay mama with no money. I live so close to their apartment. She can trek Bustop to bustop just to get small change. She come here to deceive other foolish ladies so that her chances to get married will be bigger

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by godfatherx: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Tadeus:

Chief cook.... baba u nor go buy kerosine, firewood or gas?? Lols

Just the soup, every other things are at home
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mabeni(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2018
godfatherx:
It is very possible. I am a guy, I can cook with 2000 or 20000, depending on the situation, but when a lady says ridiculous things as above, she either doesn't know how to cook, or just using social media to hide her poverty-stricken life.

Meat 700
Dry fish 200
Kanda aka kponmo 200
Egusi 300
Crayfish 100
Palm oil 150
Ugwu 50
Pepper 100
Onion 100

3 adults will eat garri with this to their fill.

We are not talking about cooking soup to store in the fridge.

oga, with 25oo, my babe makes good vegetable that we eats and still store in the refrigerator.

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by godfatherx: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2018
ima4sure:

Ha

pepper 100 naira too much na

Yoruba is involved
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by slimiyke(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

2k can get you a very nice soup, you and your partner can eat and enjoy.

As I like bitter leaf soup.
Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Then garri/ Akpu/semo #300

Transport fare #200.

Then bring back change. grin

You have my 100% respect on this....that shows we still have some good materials here.....I weep for this crop of female species of this generation....too many fake life this days....The lady In question doesn't even look rich.....just look at her bony face
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga give that same opportunity to ya fellow man angry
me that was only trolling
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Olorunnim: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2018
lefulefu:
give her 100k to cook for u and na still purty dis one go prepare cheesy.i jus dey laugh at guys dat still depend on women to prepare their meals cheesy
Fact bro most of these ladies don't stay to learn from home any longer, I trust myself thank God my mother is a chef and as last born Na me she use do her female child
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Silensa:

Sorry ma'am, not that I am trying to contradict you but I served in Portharcourt. Then my favourite soup was Afang and I can tell you that I cooked it with less that amount.
Good for you
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by dharmmyajishako(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2018
But we all know that soup money is IGR for women nah.. this one is just looking for attention, even the 2k is worth more than her sanitary pad and she uses that for at least 3days.. super ode na hin she be... no matter how sexxy or decked, women go still off trouser bend down pee...

But why...

Why shud women stoop low and stupid themselves for 30mins of trending? ����...aiye le o ibosi oh
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2018
skillz111:
who do u depend on
i am not bedridden so why will i depend on a girl to cook for me.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by ijaw1stson: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Truth is 2k can't cook a good pot of soup.
I felt like eating afang soup and I went to market to prepare a small pot of afang. 2k finish like sey na magic shocked I begin search my purse if I misplace money.
Port Harcourt is just too expensive angry
is it not the same port Harcourt that I'm staying? It depends on your area jhoor
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Hassan88(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Some women lack destiny and destination.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Olorunnim:
Fact bro most of these ladies don't stay to learn from home any longer, I trust myself thank God my mother is a chef and as last born Na me she use do her female child
lol some of dem no go gree enter kitchen help their mom prepare foodcheesy.they will prefer to be in the sittingroom watching telenovellascheesy. The ones wey their mom go call from kitchen dem go jus squeeze their face yelling at their mom angrilly dat they are not feeling well. Those type of ones marry born pickin na from fast food joints de, go dey buy food to feed the family or some will jus be preparing watery indomie for d kids weeks in weeks outcheesy. Thats why we call such ladies indomie momscheesy. Pray not to marry indomie and sharwama ladies or na ur children go suffer am last lastcheesy.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by kremzo: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
You are the woman of every mans dream
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
ijaw1stson:
is it not the same port Harcourt that I'm staying? It depends on your area jhoor
oil workers don spoil dat city. U can imagine a cheveron staff using 20k to buy a bottle of coke and telling the seller to keep the changecheesy. So why wont food vendors and market women in port harcourt hike up their food pricescheesy
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2018
correctbae:
A slay queen has taken to her twitter handle to show how much of a wife material. According to her tweet, if she is given two thousand naira to cook, she will rather use it to buy shawarma and throw away the values of wife material.

Tweet below:

If you give me #2000 to cook soup, I'll use it buy Shawarma �.
Wife material kill you there

Source; https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/if-you-give-me-2k-to-cook-i-will-use-it-to-buy-shawarma-im-not-a-wife-material-slay-queen-says/
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

u dey mind d girlcheesy. I can bet she never step foot for market in her life b4. The only places she buys food is probably chicken republic,mr biggs when her sugar daddy takes her dere or suya spots when her boyfriend takes her dere in d eveninscheesy.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Cocotam? Wtf?
Cocoyam inside soup?
Wtf!

Pounded cocoyam.

Its actually the best soup in the World, Try n eat some fess
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin
As I like bitter leaf soup. Cocoyam of #200
Crayfish of #100
Goat meat #700
Bitter leaf #100
Red oil #100
Maggie #20
Salt # 30
Pepper #50
Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.
. I love you with this analysis
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by ijaw1stson: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2018
lefulefu:
oil workers don spoil dat city. U can imagine a cheveron staff using 20k to buy a bottle of coke and telling the seller to keep the changecheesy. So why wont food vendors and market women in port harcourt hike up their food pricescheesy
bros this does not happen everywhere in ph.....though things are expensive, it's not as exaggerated as you're saying it. The fact that some oil workers buy coke for 20k does not change the price of coke in restaurants and shops to 100naira per bottle. Get your facts straight.. Meanwhile we also have cheap food vendors here and expensive ones. You cut your coat according to your material. Shikena
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by 1miccza: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

Don't waste your experience and skill my dear, that one in the story's brain is filled with a mixture of sawdust and relaxer..
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by wristbangle: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:

Abi na like this. grin

grin grin U no well. That pix got me rolling on the floor
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2018
ijaw1stson:
bros this does not happen everywhere in ph.....though things are expensive, it's not as exaggerated as you're saying it. The fact that some oil workers buy coke for 20k does not change the price of coke in restaurants and shops to 100naira per bottle. Get your facts straight.. Meanwhile we also have cheap food vendors here and expensive ones. You cut your coat according to your material. Shikena
so there are moderate places in PH? Hmm well i am just re echoing what other ppl are saying who have gone there. They are saying the activities of oil workers have shot up the cost of living in ph. Transport fare,accomodation,food price are all damm expensive in port harcourt. U the first guy telling me there are places in ph that are moderate. Thats not what we hear oocheesy.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by wakaawaka(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Na their type all the Benz gang# dey take do thanksgiving for shrine. She dey inside her one room for mushin dey type rubbish.

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by internetpo(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

Clap! Clap! Wife material 100000 yards. God bless you jo
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2018
wristbangle:

grin grin U no well. That pix got me rolling on the floor
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by hemmjay0(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Sure na,change self for garri-fufu-rice-wheat..go remain Chopped Vegetables-200 Melon(grinded)-200 Raw pepper(coarsely grinded)-200 Meat-300 Meat (kpomo)-200 Fish-200 Palm oil-100 Locust bean-50 Onions-50 Maggi-50 Salt-50 Total 1,600naira 400 naira to buy wetin to use lem am.
Na so I tell am for there o...she say I go meet my type. Let her sabi say when reality done on her.... There wey one woman wrapper dey give am ginger --smh.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by victorioushands: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2018
It's a pity if she's not from a rich home but saying this.

I'm aware there are many people from rich homes who don't actually know how 2k alone can cook soup.

Well, if you want to know, minus the swallow involved, it can actually cook 4 pots of soup that can go for both of you - a pot for each day:

Crayfish - 50
Vegetable - 50
Pepper - 50
Okpeye/magi - 50
Okro - 50
Fish - 200
Other stuffs - 50

I can actually cook N500 soup that will taste better than that cooked with N5000 by some women. Management (even if you have so much) at home teaches you the quick, easy and rich way to balanced and health meals

The reason our politicians loot so brazenly is because they don't know how to survive without fueling their lifestyle. And they don't care how a man with minimum wage survives with his family. The irony of life: that 50k you spend on a meal in a 5-star can take care of a family of 5 to feed a month with some change remaining. And they will still come our better and healthier. Ask Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego anyways.

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Abdelux223: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

I don laugh die angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)