Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (54001 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by ewizard1: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, are you in ph? I will follow you to the market
You said earlier, I didn't see this. I am in Lagos.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
ewizard1:

You said earlier, I didn't see this. I am in Lagos.
OK Bros
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Lol normal on your worst behaviour doings till you realise market done fall press you then you run enter church to claim holy holy.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
I support the lady jare.cooking for a guy that is not yet you husband is a total waste of energy and time I have my reasons sha tongue
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by ufuosman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Tomorrow u go blame village people
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rseven(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seeing ur face alone its obvious nothing gud can come out of u.. C ur face like 5days left over of okra soup..
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
hmmmmmm, then she's not ready to marry.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Uyi168:
Na their way na..
Pls change nothing with prick
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Baba #500 meat go dey enouy for a pot of soup?
Over here, yes..... But I am not a meat lover any more. I eat more fish than meat these days
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by MrSkot(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
is he your husband that you are cooking for him. the slay queen try i will use that money and buy a packet of imdomie for him.

As you won't cook for him because he is not your husband please also don't ask him for money because he is not your father oh
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Herrmes: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Did u read my post at all? Did u see anytin 'housewife' in my post?

I talked about saving for rainny days which is applicable to both genders and u brought in housewife talk. Abeg park well!
*sighs*
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Herrmes:
*sighs*
U wanted to be noticed and u've been noticed. Now run along
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by lekanation(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:

bro forget highqueen. She no sabi cook. What she wrote there she copied it from Google.
hahahaha you funny bro
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I support the lady jare.cooking for a guy that is not yet you husband is a total waste of energy and time I have my reasons sha tongue
STFU. This is highqueen alternet
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by jacoik(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

2k can get you a very nice soup, you and your partner can eat and enjoy.

As I like bitter leaf soup.
Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Then garri/ Akpu/semo #300

Transport fare #200.

Then bring back change. grin
lolxxxxxxx pls Ada, I need your contact because I just reported you to my mun now that I have found a very good and economical wife and not slayers
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by arnold123: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
correctbae:
A slay queen has taken to her twitter handle to show how much of a wife material. According to her tweet, if she is given two thousand naira to cook, she will rather use it to buy shawarma and throw away the values of wife material.

Tweet below:

If you give me #2000 to cook soup, I'll use it buy Shawarma �.
Wife material kill you there

Source; https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/if-you-give-me-2k-to-cook-i-will-use-it-to-buy-shawarma-im-not-a-wife-material-slay-queen-says/
she go good for rishua lol, very soon you go probably hear say she done die
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin
As I like bitter leaf soup. Cocoyam of #200
Crayfish of #100
Goat meat #700
Bitter leaf #100
Red oil #100
Maggie #20
Salt # 30
Pepper #50
Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.
Correct person.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Herrmes: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
U wanted to be noticed and u've been noticed. Now run along
Bros discharge.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by banio: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
This dry bone without boost is seeking for attention.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Herrmes:
Bros discharge.
Lol
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Please tell us yr reasons.humour us abeg.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by skedy1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
godfatherx:
It is very possible. I am a guy, I can cook with 2000 or 20000, depending on the situation, but when a lady says ridiculous things as above, she either doesn't know how to cook, or just using social media to hide her poverty-stricken life.

Meat 700
Dry fish 200
Kanda aka kponmo 200
Egusi 300
Crayfish 100
Palm oil 150
Ugwu 50
Pepper 100
Onion 100

3 adults will eat garri with this to their fill.

We are not talking about cooking soup to store in the fridge.

Not that you will even buy everything o!
salt, pepper, Maggi and oil may be available already.
some babes she...
don't mind her, it's just a social media attention seeking sliced quake!

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Brightgem(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
Yes I have a problem. My problem is that the hoe behind the moniker @Brightgem needs to be gangraped in the ass for sayin it's ok for a hoe like her to use money meant for cookin to buy sharwama.
kikiki! Ur so bitter, so sad on the inside! What's eating up ur soul mind and body?! You were the same dude that said women are this and that you can't get married etc.. I even recall trying to have a sane conversation with you! You seemed a bit reasonable at the time. I even wished to win you over. You probably have a multiple personality disorder.

You think it's only u that had seen pain, some of us have seen worse dished out from ur own men folks but chose to live above it. To understand that there are good and bad people. Simple.

I am above all the ugly names you so want to nail on me! And I will never be a victim of such fate cuz I lived my life being decent, loyal honest... And more u can't comprehend.

If you can't understand that indeed there are women with goodness in them, and all u want to do is keep abusing them saying degrading things like this, that's ur problem. Its just a reflection of your own inner problems and complex. Deal with life abeg and let's hear word! Keep shouting over 2k shawarma matter! I thought you needed to picked up before but now I realise ur already a prisoner of your own thoughts and your own life. Hence I can only pity you!
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Brightgem:
kikiki! Ur so bitter, so sad on the inside! What's eating up ur soul mind and body?! You were the same dude that said women are this and that you can't get married etc.. I even recall trying to have a sane conversation with you! You seemed a bit reasonable at the time. I even wished to win you over. You probably have a multiple personality disorder.

You think it's only u that had seen pain, some of us have seen worse dished out from ur own men folks but chose to live above it. To understand that there are good and bad people. Simple.

I am above all the ugly names you so want to nail on me! And I will never be a victim of such fate cuz I lived my life being decent, loyal honest... And more u can't comprehend.

If you can't understand that indeed there are women with goodness in them, and all u want to do is keep abusing them saying degrading things like this, that's ur problem. Its just a reflection of your own inner problems and complex. Deal with life abeg and let's hear word! Keep shouting over 2k shawarma matter! I thought you needed to picked up before but now I realise ur already a prisoner of your own thoughts and your own life. Hence I can only pity you!

Bright I think u have a comprehension disorder.

Who talked about bein in pain here?

We were talking about a hoe who would used money meant for cooking to buy shrawama and I stated my opinion that if such happens to me dat I will pay boys to rape her till she bleeds and u are here talking about how am in pains and what sh!t women go tru and live above it.

Did I tell u I am in pains?

That was just my opinion and I stated what I will do to such hoe.

Pls stop waking my past. I aint there no more.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by eomonkhegbele: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
If this babe this babe na shawamma,em no go price her for 2k grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by chima4UK(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

A wife material spotted
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Slimsly100(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

Cocoyam of #200

Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Transport fare #200.

My dear God bless you. I made my oha soup yesterday for myself and hubby with same amount. With stockfish, cow leg, and beef alongside those other condiments u mentioned. He tasted it and said oh sweetheart this soup is a blast person wey nor dey like swallow o.
On a more serious note ehn, I don't know what we gonna do about this nonsense and ingredient slay queens. A won were!! cool undecided

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by ijaw1stson: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
lefulefu:
so there are moderate places in PH? Hmm well i am just re echoing what other ppl are saying who have gone there. They are saying the activities of oil workers have shot up the cost of living in ph. Transport fare,accomodation,food price are all damm expensive in port harcourt. U the first guy telling me there are places in ph that are moderate. Thats not what we hear oocheesy.
lol don't mind them bro. They speak what they know not.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by preshdiva(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
With N2k, I made better egusi with ukazi and turkey today, with extra change for zobo sef. When I was in school N1k gave me better okro soup with fresh fish.Girls need to learn to adapt to situations.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by okoroemeka(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
godfatherx:
It is very possible. I am a guy, I can cook with 2000 or 20000, depending on the situation, but when a lady says ridiculous things as above, she either doesn't know how to cook, or just using social media to hide her poverty-stricken life.

Meat 700
Dry fish 200
Kanda aka kponmo 200
Egusi 300
Crayfish 100
Palm oil 150
Ugwu 50
Pepper 100
Onion 100

3 adults will eat garri with this to their fill.

We are not talking about cooking soup to store in the fridge.

3 adults cannot and will not finish that soup at a sitting.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by memories1(f): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Unrealistic girl/woman!

As for me, I usually have the regular condiments at home, 2k will get me some meat, dry fish, kpomo, perwinkles, pumpkin leaves and water leaves to add up and make some sumptuous edikaikong soup.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
MrSkot:

As you won't cook for him because he is not your husband please also don't ask him for money because he is not your father oh
then he shouldnt ask me for sex either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.