Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mature Advise Needed Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advise Needed Urgently. (883 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / I Need A Mature Advise Guys Please / Mature Advise From Experienced People Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by McEphiks(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pardon my errors, I am just a confused young man.

I am a young man with just hopes and dreams when I left my home town Ughelli, Delta State for Ghana in search of greener pastures. I left school when I was 14 and till I hit 22 my life was a mess with the loss of my mother, started smoking amongst a few to mention. Am the first child and son of my parent. With my dad bedridden after an accident that made him lost his leg, I am saddled with the responsibility of taking care of my three siblings who are 7, 9, 12 years younger than me. A chat with a female friend changed my ways and since then I have been a responsible young man. Long story made short, I wanted more as the little am earning in Ghana was not enough to take care of five of us. I decided to expand my wings and Italy was the destination. After a journey that started from Kumasi through to Togo, Benin and Agadez, and Tripoli in Libya I finally arrived in Venice with an American couples who needed an English speaking maid servant to feed their birds, three weeks after dispature. Two weeks after I start to settle into my new home I was tempted by the young cute daughter of my boss. Knowing fully well the complications involve as an illegal migrant to fall into her trap, I avoided her the best way I can till she told her parents I tried to rape her. I tried explaining my innocence but the chance was not just given to me. In the next 24 hours I was in Ghana.

Bottom line is, I don't know how to tell my dad. I am his only hope and things are not right for me now. Please advice, am depressed.

Lalasticlala
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by Pubichairs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
you need a serious family prayer ...your problem is from your compound...failure at the edge of breakthrough
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by SweetBuns(f): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pubichairs:
you need a serious family prayer ...your problem is from your compound...failure at the edge of breakthrough
exactly. Maybe that place wasn't for you.
Just tell your father since you're innocent. It shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by McEphiks(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pubichairs:

You're very right to an extent. Too many things I can't share on this platform. The truth is, who do I run to? My mom left with many questions unanswered.
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by McEphiks(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
SweetBuns:
exactly. Maybe that place wasn't for you.
Just tell your father since you're innocent. It shouldn't be a problem.

Its the way he will receive the news. He will be heartbroken and I fear the worse.
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by pedrilo: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
So u enta Europe u come allow dem report u? Chai u f up.
As ur oga pikin dey wahala u, u for just disappear from dere shapally
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by aim14(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Don't stop being good, that's a major temptation. Above all never stop trying. Don't give up yet.
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ummm
Re: Mature Advise Needed Urgently. by McEphiks(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
aim14:
Don't stop being good, that's a major temptation. Above all never stop trying. Don't give up yet.

Hopefully not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lord Bath . . Alexander Thynn. .our Nigerian In Law / What Is Your Name? / I Tried To Fix Him Cos He Loves Me But He Is Emotionally Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.