Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) (6227 Views)

Luxury Abuja Property For Sale And Lease / 3 Units Of Portacabin/ Portable Homes Are Available For Sale / Prosperity Garden Estate Attan Ota Ogun State Selling For 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Even if I had the money, I'm not interested.

Experience has taught me not to want houses that are too big.

They're really unnecessary and become a liability when all your children have moved on. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Newboss:

Completely trash? angry

That's an insult on all the trashy things in this world angry

Look at kitchen, bathroom looking dry and lonely angry Looking like football field, abi na warehouse sef or event center sef angry

Absolutely completely arrant senseless big for nothing angry Waste of space angry

No wonder people hardly buy them angry
Lol Nonsense, I will never spend my hard earned money for this trash cheesy
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
konkonbilo:
I de tell you,like say you know wetin de ma mind.very wack design. Typical Nigerian house,just big for nothing without class
In general, house design in Nigeria is wacky, I don't know if they don't see lovely designs from other countries, this house is just nonsense.

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Squillionaire: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Very kitsch and grotesquely designed interiors; poor taste the owners have.

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2018
With 1b, i think i can build something better. This house is just big for nothing

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
If these houses are #1billion, I wonder how much Timaya's house is. The ONLY house I've seen in Nigeria and would love to own

baba that timaya house na dead I love that house so much do u know were that hus is located

2 Likes

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by hahn(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Explorers:

Lol....This bros ehn.

grin

But forget with 1bn I will build an estate with a ranch, a helipad, fully solar powered (my shit will be converted to electricity too) and hydroponics farms here in Ogun state that will supply pepper, tomato, onions, potato and anything you can think of for the whole SW

cool

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by ambrosedmax(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
I can categorically tell you that there are buildings more expensive than that in this Same Abuja.
There are people who will pay,

Abuja is expensive!!!
Only roofing materials are cheap here. grin
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
centboy123456:

baba that timaya house na dead I love that house so much do u know were that hus is located
I don't know, bros
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2018
Explorers:

My side, some people with face me i slap you house won't allow us to rest in the street.....Hmmmm
The five million bank loan, are you the person that will repay it for them? Go take Five million first and you will end up paying eight million in one year I can understand why you hate landlords You never build before
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Sell your soul to the devil and you can afford all these things
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2018
hahn:

grin

But forget with 1bn I will build an estate with a ranch, a helipad, fully solar powered (my shit will be converted to electricity too) and hydroponics farms here in Ogun state that will supply pepper, tomato, onions, potato and anything you can think of for the whole SW

cool

Maybe is the land they're selling, things are expensive over there.
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by hahn(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Explorers:

Maybe is the land they're selling, things are expensive over there.

Sure I know. I just dey talk ni
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Empty spaces everywhere house look like a hotel this people need to see the interiors of timaya or psquares house

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by folake4u(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
They're so ugly I'm sorry...Expensive but class-less piece of sh!t undecided
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Watse of money 1bn naira chai

Shey deh don't knw what 1bn can buy ni
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
If these houses are #1billion, I wonder how much Timaya's house is. The ONLY house I've seen in Nigeria and would love to own
It is the fault of architects they don't update themselves The houses have very barren looking designs Secondly these type of houses need to be fully furnished to attract such prices They don't advice the owners

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Naughtysite:
It is the fault of architects they don't update themselves The houses have very barren looking designs Secondly these type of houses need to be fully furnished to attract such prices They don't advice the owners
Agreed.
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by Mankosi: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
not by house bro. It's by location of the house.
Maitama is a highbrow area. The land alone where that house is built is not less than 500m.... maybe between 500m to 700m for the land only....go and find out..

1 Like

Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by QBA2DWORLD(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
The first house is just unnecessary big. See as kitchen big pass some people apartment
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by sameereinstein(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2019
If you live in Abuja, specifically maitama, you'll understand why they're expensive. Cost land alone is enough to build an estate. Ordinary Apo, 1 plot of land is 40m take it or leave it.
Ps; There properties more expensive than this in maitama grin
Re: These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos) by sameereinstein(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2019
Mankosi:
not by house bro. It's by location of the house.
Maitama is a highbrow area. The land alone where that house is built is not less than 500m.... maybe between 500m to 700m for the land only....go and find out..
Thank you. The location of the house is everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Measuring 600 Square Meter At Dairo Street Ikosi Ketu At N7 M / 5 Reasons Y Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Savings In The Bank / BUILDMACEX 2019 Kicks Off In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.