Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures (2208 Views)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / See Names Of The 6 Persons Arrested By Police Over Death Of PDP Woman Leader In / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by sonoforogun(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
I write this with great sadness over the unimaginable loss of a close friend to the cold hands of death this morning.
O death, why did you have to take our dear mama and loved one away? O Maria!

I can't believe what I am hearing and seeing! Mama Mary? We can't imagine that you are no more with us!
It's so unbearable to see your once radiant face now so cold, distant and still.

Lady Maria, you were so full of life! Young, vibrant, articulate, social and a very hard working and interesting woman.
You had your whole life ahead of you. Beautiful woman. So kindhearted, so humane and friendly.
With you, there were no dull moments. Grudges and malice could not be found with you.

Maria Uwaje Raheem, A pretty woman that could charm even a beast with her lovely smile. Why death?

All your hardwork in all your endeavours were for the demand of a fairer opportunity for all;
where basic human life matters. Your life was a blessing to all who crossed your path. You were always willing to
help those in need from the little You had. Your hard work and contributions to society led to your appointment as
leader in the PDP Amuwo Odofin Chapter and the Women wing leader and LGA Coordinator of the TURAKI
VANGUARD YOUTH & WOMEN MOBILIZATION GROUP (TYWMG) Amuwo Odofin Chapter, Lagos State.

This is so sudden. You were at my office just this Wednesday morning, to remind me of the printing jobs at hand and
promised to come back in the evening, but that was the last I saw of you till the shocking news of your death greeted me
this morning. I still can't believe that you are dead.

A tireless and staunch PDP member and an Atikuist to the core! You were at the forefront of those championing the call
for the presidential candidate, H.E. Atiku Abubakar. You seized every minute to lecture us on the urgent need for Atiku's
restructuring and change the fake change campaign ... I also remember your quote on Atiku when you said:
"This is our principal; the man with eyes of talents – the highest employer of labour… A detribalized citizen – the heart of the
people and the next president of our great country – Inshallah!"

This is going to be a big blow to all us, your family, your friends, your political associates, and all that knew you.
It's just this morning that you parted this evil world and we are already missing you badly. Your daughter, Mary is missing you.
We, your family and friends are all missing you and wishing that this is all a bad dream that will go away.
Why did you have to go at this prime of your life? When you are about to reap from your years of labour?
Why did you have to leave us so soon?

We owe a great deal of gratitude to you for the love you gave to all of us and are grateful that though your sojourn with us was brief,
we'll always appreciate your goodness to life and humanity. You wanted to see everyone around you glow and become greater in life.
Your life was a perfect definition of selflessness.

I urge all your friends and loved ones, political associates, including my humble self, now to rally around Maria's family and daughter,
her welfare, education and future must not suffer. Let's support them now in this sad and painful period of their great loss and grief.

Maria, until we meet you in the next life, we will continue to cherish your friendship and all the beautiful moments we shared together.

Rest now my dear friend. Rest from all your labours and receive peace that comes from a gentle and benevolent spirit as yours.
May the good Lord grant your soul eternal rest.

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come." - Isaiah 57:1.

Adieu Maria!

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by sonoforogun(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
More of her pics ...

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by uzohrome(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. Extremely beautiful Mam.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
She will be greatly missed by the entire Nigeria citizens because the vacuum created by her prematured exit can never be filled.

May Her Soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Correct owambe loading.
Aunty Temitayo would soon start begging me money to buy burial asoebi.

Her family is lucky because Atiku is a generous man, he will foot the cost of her burial.

Don't worry old YouthLeader, your dream of seeing Buhari sent back to Daura will come to pass.
You did not die in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by sonoforogun(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
O Death Where Is Your Sting! O grave, where is thy victory? Your death came as a big shock auntie Maria! I missed your call few days ago & you missed mine as well! Couldn't believe you are gone! We love you but God loves you more. R.I.P.

My sincere condolences to the entire family of Uwaje, Raheem and Enuagwuna. May God grant your family fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Adieu Auntie Maria ...

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by Beremx(f): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
So sad.

Rest in Peace ma'am

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by jchioma: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na wa o! So sad. The news of this woman's demise has spread over the whole Amuwo Odofin. She must have touched lots of lives to gather the crowd that came out on hearing of the sad news.

RIP Ma!

May God grant the children and family the fortitude to overcome this challenging phase in their lives.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by AlhajaChinyere: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
They should just take her back to Igboland oo!

RIP
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku has restructured her.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by Kenekingisback: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
APC in Lagos
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by CityNGR: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
APC!!
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Somebody should come here and tell me what killed her. I am reading all that paper cries
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by jchioma: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Somebody should come here and tell me what killed her. I am reading all that paper cries

It's not known yet. She died in her sleep. There are speculation of 'enemies ' attack.
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by sonoforogun(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2018
jchioma:

It's not known yet. She died in her sleep. There are speculation of 'enemies ' attack.

From every indication, Lady Maria was KILLED. There are allegations of poisoning from the occasion she attended the night before her demise. Her death had to do with her rising profile in the PDP Lagos hierarchy. Apparently some people were not comfortable with her shining, giving that she was killed just two days to her the inaugural meeting of the Turaki Vanguard Youths & Women Inauguration of which she was the coordinator.

FortifiedCity:

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by sonoforogun(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Late Maria pictured here with H.E. Atiku Abubakar, before her demise.

She was a bright star and a shining light.

Rest in peace our dear Maria.

Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
angry
My people and juju is just inseparable
They just wasted her because of this worthless naira of a useless country
Re: Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader Amuwo Odofin Is Dead! Pictures by jchioma: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
sonoforogun:

From every indication, Lady Maria was KILLED. There are allegations of poisoning from the occasion she attended the night before her demise. Her death had to do with her rising profile in the PDP Lagos hierarchy. Apparently some people were not comfortable with her shining, giving that she was killed just two days to her the inaugural meeting of the Turaki Vanguard Youths & Women Inauguration of which she was the coordinator.

Hmmm! It's really unfortunate that people can be this heartless. This poor woman was wasted for nothing. Truly, the heart of man is wicked!

May those that carried out this evil act against Madam Maria suffer what is worse than death, so much that they will cry out for death to take them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Decide : Time For Revolution To Overthrow This Tyrant In Aso Rock- PDP / The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking / Alausa Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.