Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (39792 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by xynerise: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Everyone has a stepping stone....I have been there once and I saw hell grin

These are the kind of people you may see or have seen in a typical Face-me-I-face-you-apartment.

1. One wicked old woman everyone believes to be a witch.

-2. A randy bachelor that sleeps with people's underage daughters

3. One married man who drinks irresponsibly

4. One slayqueen that brings in different guys

5. Some stubborn children that play around your window or sometimes peep through your window when you have visitors�

6. The Holy Holy man that only preaches to people but live the opposite.

Add yours

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Rednose: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't live in a face-me-I-face-you, but sometimes it feels like I do because of a neighbour who constantly monitors my activities. Her balcony overlooks my yard. She is a chronic gossip and cannot mind her business.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Eberechi24(f): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Association of Gossips. Nothing escape them. They are expert in causing confusion amongst family and friends.

Trouble maker

Debtors

Peace maker

Pedophiles

Beggars /borrower

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
I have lived in a face-me-i-fave-you before. I was surrounded by indigenes, the toilet and bath was almost a kilometre away from the house and ofcourse it was a pit toilet.

It was durimg my early days after nysc when I was doing my msc, it helped me to understand the suffering people go through and I have become more empathetic and more charitorious.

People are suffering, I see aan with his wife and 3 children and a maid living in just 1 room. I ask myself how will they even have sex without exposing or abusimg those children.

I thank God thinga have changed today. I encourage anyone going through same not to be discouraged, everything will work out perfectly.

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by adrian3000(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
this one na mumu post

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Hakeem12(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Here to read comments

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by wosley(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Ok that's where you're still living
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Stocking: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2018
The better name is “face me I slap you” grin

7 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by oyetunder(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
And there is this particular neighbour who is fond of borrowing; from matches, to knives, to toothpaste, to iron, and to onions. GOD HAVE MERCY.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by justdogitto: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
One neighbour's daughter eyeing the next room bachelor

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Philinho(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
May God bring people out of bondage ooo.....

1 Like

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by quinnboy: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Wait...
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Princedapace(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
I grew up in the barracks.. I thank God today.. Environment matters a lot.. Barracks no be life mehn.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by ClassicMG(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
Association of Gossips. Nothing escape them. They are expert in causing confusion amongst family and friends.

Trouble maker

Debtors

Peace maker

Pedophiles

never wish for face me I face you, not even for your enemy its hell on earth.

That neighbor who constantly fight everybody "including the landlord" till he/she get evicted

8 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by abat4real37(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2018
the best thing to do when you live in a face me and face you apartment is to mind your business.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by lizzybet(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2018
lol
face me I slap you life n.a. everyday with different wahala, you share kitchen, toilet corridor, everything, they even share partners.

4 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by ShenTeh(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2018
xynerise:
Everyone has a stepping stone....I have been there once and I saw hell grin

These are the kind of people you may see or have seen in a typical Face-me-I-face-you-apartment.

1. One wicked old woman everyone believes to be a witch.

-2. A randy bachelor that sleeps with people's underage daughters

3. One married man who drinks irresponsibly

4. One slayqueen that brings in different guys

5. Some stubborn children that play around your window or sometimes peep through your window when you have visitors�

6. The Holy Holy man that only preaches to people but live the opposite.

Add yours hi

You forgot to add:

7. One family everybody sees as the poorest, but may actually be the best of the lot

8. A man who would never (or be the most reluctant to) contribute his dues for electricity, waste management, cleaning etc. (You know someone like that, gather here)

9. The sister who stays 2 days at home and 28 days 'abroad' in a month. Only old tenants even recognize her.

10. Talking about Old tenants. The tenants who know everything about everyone and every place in the area. They can be better described as signposts.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by sod09(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Amebo neighbour that will gossip your presence and past actions
The jobless youth that smokes, disturb the peace of other neighbours

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by tollyboy5(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Sista Mary who born twins Vargin!
One room family with six children yet dem neva born finish some people sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by chubysoft1(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2018
This is an old post. What's wrong? No new post again?
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by PencilBox: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2018
The one house hold with a man, his wife and PLENTY children that are each 1yr older than oneanother. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by simple250: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Your slippers go lost grin

You wash cloth wahala because cloth hunter they go round shocked to pack the new cloth for rope kiss

14 Likes

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2018
The ones that they monitor what u put on the fire.

Mama Nonso she will even help u turn the food when u put for fire never done.

grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by itiswellandwell: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Kelvin1019: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2018
The type u go to toilet and see annoying shit

U use the water u brought to flush b4 u return with Fresh water another person is already inside.....

Or

The shit u flush instead of going inside, the shit comes out d more.......

No body should quote me pls am feeling fine

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by PencilBox: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
abat4real37:
the best thing to do when you live in a face me and face you apartment is to mind your business.

I don't think you have lived in one b4. cos if you have, you'd know there's no privacy, no hidden secrets let alone 'minding your business'.
it is a 'symbiotic' environment. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants by Iceberg3: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
I better pass my neighbour
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.