Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Live Update: Kwara Bye Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election (75685 Views)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Martyns77: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2018
ELECTION THAT INEC HAS ALREADY DECLARED APC WINNER. INFO FROM AN IMPECCABLE SOURCE.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Omonoba1: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2018
SaintLucia:
And so what next?
move on
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2018
OgundeleT:

Today we are about liberating ekiti and igbomina kwara and by 2019 kwara will be completely liberated
Please you and who bros? As if you have more than vote. For the record PDP is winning Ekiti and oke-ero local govt but i can't say for that of irepodun and isin Mark my words. I was at the 4 local govt btw wed nd thur and i'm confident with my analysis not just all you pple making noise on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Please you and who bros? As if you have more than vote. For the record PDP is winning Ekiti and oke-ero local govt but i can't say for that of irepodun and isin Mark my words. I was at the 4 local govt btw wed nd thur and i'm confident with my analysis not just all you pple making noise on nairaland.

Mr man show me ur analysis sir

Let me see d result and d areas u went to conduct it

You people just lieing for urself

Talk for urself Mr man

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by quickberry2(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:

Liar of the highest order

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by OgundeleT(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Since the person that win the majority votes matter then why bringing oke ero and ekiti? All I know is that they will loose Irepodun with wide margin and that was the only local govt Funke won in 2019

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2018
olagbola55:

You people just lieing for urself. Ekiti and Oke-ero will vote en mass for PDP because in February there son Dare bankole is contesting under PDP. So you can go on and vote for igbomina candidate it's your right brother.

Talk for urself Mr man
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection18
Voting now ongoing in Omu aran township.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
olagbola55:

You people just lieing for urself. Ekiti and Oke-ero will vote en mass for PDP because in February there son Dare bankole is contesting under PDP. So you can go on and vote for igbomina candidate it's your right brother.

Talk for urself Mr man
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Bimpe29: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Let the end start from today for Saraki's Political Dynasty in Kwara.
Like for Yes.
Share for No.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by GavelSlam: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

I bleaked your text browser and your location isn't kwara.

Btw these elections are complete waste of time because they're going to be rigged by the APC

Will you shut up with lies?
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by GavelSlam: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2018
waveman2:

My friend buhari was never prepared for this presidency. He has no economy blueprint.As long as dollar is exchanged for 365 naira things will continue to be bad for Nigerians and good for politicians/FG.They earn in dollars (oil, importation payment etc).check how much it is to clear a car from our port, how many people can afford Belgium cars this days? If you want to lock up a tap you have to ensure you have plenty of water in storage that would take care of your needs.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the dollar being at 365 as long as it is stable.

6 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by blackrules1(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2018
OgundeleT:

Since the person that win the majority votes matter then why bringing oke ero and ekiti? All I know is that they will loose Irepodun with wide margin and that was the only local govt Funke won in 2019

2019?

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2018
olagbola55:

You people just lieing for urself

Talk for urself Mr man
Ekiti and Oke-ero is locked down for PDP in preparation for our Son Dare bankole next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
someone dat beliv a vote is not inportant in an election like dis knows nothing. A vote can make u cry and a vote can change d world. Saraki followers are always beliv a vote is not imporjant because rigging is all what they do. History can tell dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2018
quickberry2:

Liar of the highest order
We shall know who is lying by evening. PDP is winning Oke-ero and Ekiti mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Ekiti and Oke-ero is locked down for PDP in preparation for our Son Dare bankole next year.

Let see today nah

We shall meet
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection Peaceful election going on at Ile Olupo Isale, Omu-Aran at Irepodun LG

Large turn of enthusiastic voters..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by kunmiiii: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Modarun:

Since Atikus dubai trip every Zombie is catching cold. Why not like for Buhari/Lie Mohammed, Share for Atiku/Sakaki? We know Zombies are on antidepression drugs these days.

Ohhh!! una still wan continue dey win election with Nairaland likes and shares

Nairaland polling unit.

You PDP guys are just myopic clown and jokers!!!

CilicMarin, pls have you ordered the buckets?? A lot of wailing and crying dey very imminent...

7 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by kunmiiii: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

I bleaked your text browser and your location isn't kwara.

Btw these elections are complete waste of time because they're going to be rigged by the APC

Wailers modus operandi for consolation.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection18 At Ile Olupo Oke, PU 001, @OfficialPDPNig seen engaged in vote buying, and angry voters locked them inside the house. They are now begging to be released...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection18
Election going on peacefully at Ora, Omu-Aran II

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by techstack: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2018
seanfer:

If you deduct 31.21% from 116.92%=85.71% that's the highest increase on fuel in the History of Nigeria and this happened under GEJ... What is your Point?
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
i just pity dis Dare bankole. because d post will not reach him. It unfortunate u came out under saraki's party.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by akdjr(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Oshio Baba has been beating Secondus from time immemorial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2018
imam07:
i just pity dis Dare bankole. because d post will not reach him. It unfortunate u came out under saraki's party.
Who are you to say a post will not reach a fellow human being. Are you God? If God says he will get there no man can stop him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by ORIENTATION101: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
#KwaraByElection18 At Ile Olupo Oke, PU 001, @OfficialPDPNig seen engaged in vote buying, and angry voters locked them inside the house. They are now begging to be released...

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by ORIENTATION101: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2018
akdjr:
Oshio Baba has been beating Secondus from time immemorial.
secondus

4 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Who are you to say a post will not reach a fellow human being. Are you God? If God says he will get there no man can stop him.
Who are u to say a fellow pdp man will win d election wen u are not God.
god will not come to tell me 1+1=2 u know dat

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Officialpdpnig: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Voters in disarray at Igangu PU, as the PDP candidate is accused of inducing voters with 2k each, the presence of the Nigerian Police has brought tranquility back to the process.

1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Voters in disarray at Igangu PU, as the @OfficialPDPNig candidate is accused of inducing voters with 2k each, the presence of @NigeriaPolice has brought tranquillity back to the process.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.