Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election (23319 Views)

PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by CilicMarin: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed Saturday, 17 November, 2018 for by- election in Toro federal constituency of Bauchi state, north east Nigeria.

INEC Fixes Nov. 17 For Toro By-Election
INEC said this was prompted by the declaration of vacancy in the House of Representatives by the speaker Yakubu Dogara.

Recently a member representing Toro federal constituency Lawal Gumua won the seat to the senate, representing Bauchi south senatorial district of Bauchi state.

Following this development, INEC said it is set to conduct a by- election to fill the vacuum at the lower chamber.

The electoral umpire also said it will conduct the display of voters register to enable voter’s opportunity to verify their data.

INEC said it has eighty seven thousand six hundred and sixty uncollected permanent voters card and called on stakeholders to mobilise and sensitize the public to come out and collect their PVCs.

INEC Fixes Nov. 17 For Toro By-Election | AIT, AIT ONLINE, AIT NEWS

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Laju1234: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
PDP all the way.... cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Peacecore: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Laju1234:
PDP all the way.... cool
self consolation is allowed! Ga n'iru!

30 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by CilicMarin: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2018
SITUATION ROOM HOTLINES 4 tomorrow's bye-election
#Ajulo
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by franchasng: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors that power belong to Nigerians!

Vice president have no much power in Nigerian constitution and leadership arrangement, let's stop all these unverifiable accusations against Atiku, he was never Nigeria's President and has never been 1.

OBJ was the President and not Atiku.

OBJ hated Atiku mostly because Atiku campaigned against his 3rd term agenda, this was the reason OBJ released all the propaganda (both truth and lies) we hear about Atiku today. I repeat, Atiku is not a saint just like every other Nigerian politician including Buhari, Goodluck, OBJ, etc.

Atiku has never been Nigeria's President, so he is a new person, let's give him the benefit of doubt and try him and if he does not deliver on at least 50% of his campaign promises after his 2yrs in office, we all can rally and shutdown Aso Rock until he resigns!

We must learn to grab Nigeria back from failed, useless politicians irrespective of our tribe, religion or party!

Some Nigerians keep saying PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs as if PDP is a person, PDP is just a name.

There is nobody called PDP, political parties in Nigeria have no defined ideology that they are known for so let's stop calling PDP as if PDP is a human being, it's just a party which has accommodated both rogues and semi rogues just like APC, CPC, AD, ANPP, APGA, etc. They are all the same, no difference in ideology.

Its only in Europe and USA that u can mention party because each party have an ideology they are known for and chasing for, and hardly do their members decamp to join opposition party for any reason, they stay in their party chasing their ideology for decades and centuries but here in Nigeria its all about where the politician can win election, which was what led Buhari to agree to join rogues and known thieves to form a coalition, how can such coalition change Nigeria for good

In USA for instance, GOPs have their own ideology they are chasing after while Democrats have theirs unlike in Nigeria where PDP = APC = APGA = Other Parties just swapping members at will.

Who were the people that tarnished the image of PDP Didn't 80% of them decamp and joined APC before 2015 Where are they now

If we had any other popular candidate from any other popular party that's not PDP, I wouldn't mind, my concern is Buhari must not win after neglecting Nigerians and ruling Nigeria anyhow without bothering at all.

If Buhari was my father, I will tell him Daddy, you failed Nigerians who really had high hope in you seriously.

I was once a school EXCO back in higher institution days, my party won under the guise of change like APC, but after we won on that change mantra, my President then and other EXCOS derailed from our ideology that made me join them and brought my large followers to help win the election for us, guess what I did

I resigned!

I didn't collect any sitting allowance till date!

I refused to collect the certificate of leadership after our graduation, why

I hate nonsense!

If you promise people or someone yes, do yes or honorably resign!

If I were Buhari, if I notice that changing Nigeria like I promised is beyond my capability due to the level of rot in the system, I will shock everybody one day and hold an emergency press conference where I will tell Nigerians a lot of things why Nigeria is irredeemable, the people holding it back, what the next president must do, people to avoid to change Nigeria for good.

I will then sign some brutal executive order, and I will honorably resign.

If this may threaten my life, I will do the broadcast from outside Nigeria in a safe heaven and resign to the shock of every Nigerian and supporter of mine.

But because Buhari is corrupt like every other Nigerian politician and because he loves power so much and have ulterior motives to advance his selfish tribal-religious agenda, and to enrich his generation, he will never resign honorably and let Osinbajo try his own best.

Nigeria is heading to doom if Buhari wins again in 2019, no jokes!

The country will become so bad that killings, robbery, inflation and unemployment will chase majority of law abiding Nigerians out of Nigeria like in Venezuela, you can bookmark this page for reference.

I have no issue with Buhari except his glaring failure in leadership, sluggishness in taking decisive action that matters, tribalistic nature making him appoint people mostly on tribe/religion instead of based on merit, his bias fight against corruption in which he has turned corruption = opposition, and lastly his negligence of Nigeria's security whereby he never act or say or warn his Fulani brothers to stop killings and let peace reign in Nigeria instead he remains mute while all these continues, isn't that wickedness for a so called Country's President

Pls reason sincerely and remember there is a supreme being monitoring all the affairs of men

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by tammie24: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2018
APC don go station for there

Rigging extraordinaire

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by quickberry2(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Thunder fire PDP.......a vote for PDP is a vote against Buhari......don't be deceived.....APC all the way

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2018
tongue
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by ORIENTATION101: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Laju1234:
PDP all the way.... cool
thunder fire your fingers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Corrinthians(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Watch out for the following faces from Wadata Plaza paid e-goons later on the thread.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by ORIENTATION101: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2018
A vote for pdp is vote against Buhari .bauchi sai baba is here

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by FLBlogWriter: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2018
What happens in both Bauchi and Kwara will go along way to determine what will happen in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Topmaike007(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2018
is it not Yakubu Dogara State, let's see how it Will work out.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by fran6co(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by fasterwell(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Apc vs Pdp

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2018
madridguy:
tongue
I hope we win Bauchi this Time
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2018
For all APC supporters and Buhari loyalists, let's gather here for a selfie...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by contigiency(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari and APC have no rivals here. Others are just participating to keep their names alive.

13 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Passionate888: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Kwara will be inconclusive while Bauchi might go to pdp.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by ORIENTATION101: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Passionate888:
Kwara will be inconclusive while Bauchi might go to pdp.
in ur dreams Apc is clearing both kwara and bauchi with huge margingringrin

10 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by don4real18(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors that power belong to Nigerians!

So that he will sell 90% of NNPC (his words) to himself and his cronies... Nope, I won't vote for him. He sold NEPA yet the buyers have refused to upgrade their stations and the government has little or no say with regards to this.
Atiku has already shown you that he's going there for the money

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Afamed: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
is it not Yakubu Dogara State, let's see how it Will work out.
No new assumption here, Dogara PDP had early lost a senatorial seat in his constituency this year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Topmaike007(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Afamed:

No new assumption here, Dogara PDP had early lost a senatorial seat in his constituency this year.
yeba this election go sweet ooo
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by id4sho(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2018
d
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by visijo(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Ladies where do you feel pain when you eat your own money??
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election by Kwamecron(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alison-Madueke Named In N59tr Shady Oil-Deal / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / PDP Protests In Owerri, Calls For Reverse Of Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.