Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja (16094 Views)

PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal / House Minority Leadership: PDP Summons Elumelu, Oke, Ikpeazu, Others / R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Naijaalive(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2018

The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has summoned the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi to a crucial meeting in Abuja.

Also asked to report to the nation’s capital for the meeting, which will hold on Monday, are all the 29 governorship candidates of the party.

Governorship elections are not holding in seven states of Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Anambra, Bayelsa, Kogi and Edo in 2019.

These states were involved in staggered elections due to annulment of governorship elections at different times by the court.

Already, Atiku, Obi and the governorship candidates had been contacted for the meeting, which the party described as “crucial.”

The meeting with Atiku and others will come before the National Executive Committee meeting of the party scheduled for next week.

Authoritative sources at the party national secretariat in Abuja, told our correspondent on Friday, that the meeting would discuss strategies to win the forthcoming general elections.

The National Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus, is expected to lead members of the National Working Committee of the party to the meeting.

Also expected at the meeting is the Director-General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Senator Bukola Saraki, and key members of the council.

A national officer of the party, who spoke on condition of anonymity said, “We have called the meeting of our presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi.

“Then all our governorship candidates will also be there. You know elections will not hold in some states? So, the number of the candidates will not be up to 36.

“It is going to be a strategic meeting. We need to put our heads together and tap from the experience of all notable aspirants and plan on how to combat the All Progressives Congress.

“The election is going to be a battle between light and darkness. It is a battle between poverty and desire to live a prosperous life. We have seen what happened in the last three years and we know that Nigerians desire a change for the better.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/2019-pdp-summons-atiku-obi-29-governorship-candidates-to-abuja.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by socialmediaman: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Atiku the underdog going to the 2019 election.

Unless Nigerians want to endorse poverty and suffering, I’m confident Buhari will be defeated in the 2019 election despite his alliance with Tinubu

63 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Even if me and my family die of suffering, we will look for a way to come from the grave and thumbprint under 'APC' on the ballot paper.
Buhari means well for this country, and is working towards it. Same cannot be said of Atiku. If he likes, he should atikulate from Naija to kafanchan sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Zansu007: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2018
They should ensure all is ready to kick the evil apc, that have brought pain hunger, death and all manner of evil to the land.

And how come buhari have not gone to London for medical tourist, am beginning to believe that man is not buhari but jubril of Sudan.

EOD#

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by castrol180(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Please strategize properly and Let us draw our action plan correctly...Nnamdi Kanu and host of jewish Igbos are in trouble come 2019

PDP shall rise again

PDP! Power to the people

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by NaijaMutant(f): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Finally, the campaign is here... Let the money sharing start...
At least pdp will spend at least 150billion for all campaign ...
Rivers 20billion
Akwa ibom 15billion
Bayelsa 15billion
Delta 15billion..
All other pdp states like 3billion each...
Atiku and obi will bring about 25billion
Pdp will bring about 10billion
All candiddates contesting from Senate to state house of rep about 15billion ... Saraki will lead that...
Den all other investors private firms and banks etc like 10billion...
And any other one that comes...
At least this is fair enough.

Buhari must go back to daura.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by hisgrace090: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Let they beware of intruders.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by PureMe01: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2018
that's the zeal of potential victors.keep strategizing until you get there.oya zombies,come & lament grin

8 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Officialpdpnig: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Anyone who cannot see how weak PDP has become is only deluding themselves.

16 years in power yet got weakened super fast while APC got bigger super fast.

They will.never be able to remove Buhari.

They should just forget this charade and work towards 2023.

14 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by blezzy080: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by abiolert(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Gathering of Atikulating atikulators cannot decide for we Nigerians what we want. PMB till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by daviefm(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Zansu007:
They should ensure all is ready to kick the evil apc, that have brought pain hunger, death and all manner of evil to the land.

And how come buhari have not gone to London for medical tourist, am beginning to believe that man is not buhari but jubril of Sudan.

EOD#

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by xarm(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Gathering of failure cool

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nasir123(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2018
socialmediaman:

Unless Nigerians want to endorse poverty and suffering, I’m confident Buhari will be defeated in the 2019 election despite his alliance with Tinubu

Forget this talk brother grin

If Atiku should win the 20I9 Presidential election,I'll immediately seize to be a Nairalander" smiley
They can't FOOL us the I7th times shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by deco22(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Even if me and my family die of suffering, we will look for a way to come from the grave and thumbprint under 'APC' on the ballot paper.
Buhari means well for this country, and is working towards it. Same cannot be said of Atiku. If he likes, he should atikulate from Naija to kafanchan sad
Your family dies of suffering and voting buhari in is what will be on your mind...you guys are amazing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Molola91(f): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Anyone who cannot see how weak PDP has become is only deluding themselves.

16 years in power yet got weakened super fast while APC got bigger super fast.

They will.never be able to remove Buhari.

They should just forget this charade and work towards 2023.
What is wrong with u people self, this 1 officialpdpnig will talk against PDP, d other 1 officialapcngr will talk against APC. Wetin dey work una...phychos

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Zansu007: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Don't be deceived that guy is not buhari.
Apc can do anything for power
daviefm:

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Officialpdpnig: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Molola91:

What is wrong with u people self, this 1 officialpdpnig will talk against PDP, d other 1 officialapcngr will talk against APC. Wetin dey work una...phychos

I was once a supporter of PDP but renounced my support a few days ago

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Bewiseedet(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
you took tramadol before posting dis.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by mikeweezy(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I was once a supporter of PDP but renounced my support a few days ago
and you were never a plus or a minus to PDP ........keep wasting ur time

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by sexychizzi: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2018
U can win the elections by meaningless/ineffective meetings and stories or basesless and ignorant campaign speeches or lousy statements and rhetorics. Pdp must prove they have value, principles and are ready to work
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Laeroy(f): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2018
I dont really understand some people; u said ATIKULATE, if ATIKU is LATE den PMB wil remain on the sit unopposed. There are no issues oooo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by humberjade: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Who will be representing Ogun PDP...Shittu or Ladi Adebutu... grin
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by luluosas(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2018
But I don't like the title. It seems as if the people called for the meeting are having questions to answer. Why summon, when you can invite?
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Even if me and my family die of suffering, we will look for a way to come from the gravesad

You are what you say you are

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by bishopkay: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Just saying but people who feel today bye elections would act as a litmus test for the 2019 elections are actually ignorant!

I've told you guys repeatedly governorship and presidential elections are not the same thing. Take me as an example, I'd never vote for Okowa of PDP in the delta state governorship elections. My vote is for Ogboru but for the presidential election, Atiku has my full support! It's about the individual not the party for me!

So let the best Candidate win
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by abefeb1(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2018
socialmediaman:

really? you are so confident and yet someone was telling you people to place 500k if you are so sure that your atikulooter will defeat buhari. don't talk too much since you are so sure that he will win buhari just place your bet. The way hospital and medical doctors will make money next year ehn! because many will be admitted at the hospital.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State / Please How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.