Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen (1099 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / TOP 5 Smartphones With Dual Rear Camera And Trendy Look Price Under $60. / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
The launch of the SHARP AQUOS R2 COMPACT is really trending on the net, being the first smartphone to feature a notch to both the top and bottom when some of us still don't fancy the notch design and now there is two them? This year, 2018 has been all about the notch display which was first introduced by the Essential smartphone but Apple made it popularly known by designing the iPhone X with a notch display.

The SHARP AQUOS R2 COMPACT is a small size device made with metal and polycarbonate material plus highly comprehensive features ranging from the camera to the display quality and hardware performance, so looking at this weird smartphone as some of us might see it, is a machine in its own way. Let's get to it.

DISPLAY

R2 COMPACT features a 5.2-inch full HD+ IGZO, IPS LCD capacitive touch-screen display with 2280 x 1080p in resolution resulting up to 485 PPI. Looking at the display of this device, it really rich in color plus the display wraps around the camera and the fingerprint giving it more screen to the top and bottom. Additionally, is a 2.5D curved glass surface, Corning Gorilla glass to enable scratch resistant, an HDR video technology, Dolby Vision which is often used for the movie theater and so on.

Source:https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/sharp-aquos-r2-compact-specs

Re: Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen by LucifersPreeq: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Everybody wants to copy this notch thingy but Samsung still stands out even without a notch
Re: Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2018
LucifersPreeq:
Everybody wants to copy this notch thingy but Samsung still stands out even without a notch
Asin ehnn every body wants to copy the notch,but whats pains me about the notch trend is that everyone gives the glory to apple and forget that they are not the one who started the trend!!!

1 Like

Re: Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen by falcon01: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2018
LucifersPreeq:
and I swear thay notch is annoying, I just dont see how i will use my phone with a section of my screen been obstructed or pushed down by the notch it just doesn't add up
Re: Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen by SarakiBukola: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Well....this is different, and that's what i like about it.

I am adventurous enough to use a OnePlus......but SHARP? No.

I would try a Sony one day. Xperia XZ Premium was such a wonder to look at.
Re: Sharp Launch Phone With Dual Notch On Screen by ZAWs: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
These OEMs with their over sabi sef.
People are complaining about the useless notch screen already but the out-of favour brand now has even two on a single phone
Chai

In other news, Samsung is debuting the "hole cut in-screen" in its S10. first in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Slightly Back Crack Silver Iphone X 64GB / Sold / Join Paying Investment Platform No Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.