Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media (53016 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Meet Laye Ajube And Her Ten Kids, Melt Hearts In New Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by memez: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
An American lady identified as Mimi Stevenson, who is a burn survivor, has warmed the hearts of so many on social media after photos of her beautiful family emerged online.

The 34-year-old Mimi who survived a horrible fire incident at the tender age of two, revealed that she has learned to wear her scars proudly despite negative comments.

Mimi who disclosed that she lost her her brother in the blaze which left with scars after her family’s boiler exploded, has grown into a powerful woman, wife and a mother to two adorable children; a boy and a girl.

While some might find it hard to carry on after such a traumatic experience, she grew up embracing her scars and it seemed to work in her favour. She not only found love but started a family as well.

Going through her Instagram page, it can be safely said that she is all about enjoying her life and does not tolerate any negativity, judging from her bio on the picture sharing app.

See more photos of Mimi and her family below;

GIST FROM GISTMORE >> http://gistmore.com/lovely-photos-burn-survivor-two-kids-melt-hearts-social-media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by memez: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Yobii(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2018
So Interesting
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by LuciferDivine: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Please she should stop traumatizing those kids.

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade like this.

Authorities should take custody of those kids away from her with immediate effect!
She can pay them supervised visits once a month and that's it.

Nonsense.

*spits angry

4 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by youngberry001(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Ewww they re so cute,lovely pix smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by youngberry001(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade like this.

Authorities should take custody of those kids away from her with immediate effect!

Nonsense.

*spits angry
u re high on codein boy undecided

If nah ur mum be like her would u stay away from her.....?

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Stocking: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Jeez
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Some men get mind ooooo undecided just look at how disgusting she's looking lipsrsealed op.next time add graphics pics.*spit*
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by ClintonEmex: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2018
She has a lovely and cute family.
Thank goodness for her life, her family needs her.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by punisha: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2018
The number of untrained and parent-love starved children in this forum is now disturbing.

Faceless forum or not, I think the mods should start being firm on this wayward kids above me.

Ban them often and they will stop talking senselessly and with much hate.

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Kennedy94(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
A strong lady indeed
Respect to her

check my siggy
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Kennedy94(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
SilentListener:
Some men get mind ooooo undecided just look at how disgusting she's looking lipsrsealed op.next time add graphics pics.*spit*
Are you God

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Kennedy94(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Are you for real

7 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by LuciferDivine: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2018
punisha:
The number of untrained and parent-love starved children in this forum is now disturbing.

Faceless forum or not, I think the mods should start being firm on this wayward kids above me.

How's that working out for ya so far? grin

Over 30 of my monikers have been banned so far.
I get banned everyday. I mean it every fvcking day.
Two were banned yesterday alone (LuciferPreeqson & LuciferMessiah).

I just opened this one last night - didn't take two minutes.
Hell, the bans even spur me to up my game cuz I know I have a limited time-frame.
I'm pretty sure I would have stopped if I was left alone cuz I get bored easily.

Bans don't work for idiots like us, unfortunately for you, nairaland mods' IQs are in single digits.

Get creative.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Was gonna ask what kind of human being you are, but then I saw ur monicker...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Black men too mumu imagine him having and erection over burnt kepus lipsrsealed I mean how did he even manage to suck her burn burn breast
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by PrincessB1(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Why do you always like spewing rubbish
What if this should happen to you, will you reason the same way you just typed?
Will you like others to use denigratory words on you?

Think before you talk or type undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by chingle5(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Two was banned yesterday alone (LuciferPreeqson & LuciferMessiah).

Hell, the bans even spur me to up my game cuz I know I have a limited time.
I'm pretty sure I would have stopped if I was left alone cuz I get bored easily.

Bans don't work for idiots like us, unfortunately for you, nairaland mods' IQs are in single digits.

Get creative.

Guy u bad u no even like all diz nairaland mods at all

Diz is unforgivable
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
M
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
She fine joor, see as the burn the make her smile plenty
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by dangoteinlaw: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Let's ask our pastors why God allow it happen to her, perhaps she had committed great great sins against the alter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
punisha:

People are looking for mentions and attention

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Legalese(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol Lucifer is definitely smarter than this. Stop being foolish in his name.
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

9 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by deafeyez: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm

I pray the husband continue to stand by her

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by tegafej(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
H
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Two were banned yesterday alone (LuciferPreeqson & LuciferMessiah).

Hell, the bans even spur me to up my game cuz I know I have a limited time-frame.

Get creative.

�������
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

You are evil bros

Tho am sure you don't mean what you just said, you said it just to get attention but on top that you are an EVIL person

6 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:
[s]Please she should stop traumatizing those kids.

Nonsense.

*spits >[/s]sad

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

You put the STEW in STEWpid

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
baban wawanci grin

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by sirchim(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Nw I knw better, nt evry Nairalanders r in sound mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / He Wants Sex Every Night. / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.