Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest (22993 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by GidifeedNews: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola took to his twitter account to reveal why he didn't pick the senatorial ticket.

See tweet below...

The reason why I didn’t pick up the senatorial ticket is very simple. I have been active politically since my secondary school days.

I simply want to rest #OgbeniTillDayBreak

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/17/rauf-aregbesola-gives-reason-why-he-didnt-pick-senatorial-ticket/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by shutto: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2018
We hear
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by alsudan: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Guess the brain reset the man got during the Osun governorship polls worked on him. At least he now clearly knows he's an outcast in his senatorial zone, and is using "I want to rest" as a face saving means.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by yomi961: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2018
What did he do that he is resting? Is it the malaadmistration or the brazen display of clueless ness and incompetence he has been exhibiting since he became a governor? Didn't expect much from a refrigerator repairer

13 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by NOC1(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2018
He is a graduate of Tinubu school of thought, which says stay out of power and control those in power. But can he sustain it like Tinubu? Only time will tell, i know he has controlled his Alimosho till date.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by nzeobi(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
ogbeni you should be ashamed of the poor outing of your godson in the last election despite the federal and state might.

6 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by pally123: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
That reply is epic

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by SolutionMee: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy
Even billionaires don't rest. Buhari is 80-year old and above and he's still not resting.
This young man should better tell Nigerians the truth.
He's only afraid of impending defeat at the poll next year.
Incompetent leader. Osun election scared him.

7 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2018
NOC1:
He is a graduate of Tinubu school of thought, which says stay out of power and control those in power. But can he sustain it like Tinubu? Only time will tell, i know he has controlled his Alimosho till date.
I think he can, he's the most loyal student of Tinubu till date and he did well by picking his successor from Tinubu's family.

12 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by deboysben(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Liar...
Is cos your loot is over flowing

after four you will come again seeking for votes

Seasonal politician

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by benzion72(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Lies where will he get the votes he cannot dear it in Ife/Ijesha senatorial sit

7 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by lenghtinny(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Look at the Jihadist talking as if the senatorial ticket is his birthright angry

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by walefresh3(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
lenghtinny:
Look at the Jihadist talking as if the senatorial ticket is his birthright angry
weytin concern you ?

6 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Ayoswit(f): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
I wish Buhari can say the same.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by mrlextheoga2: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
3 DAYS TO GO FOR THE TRAINING THAT WOULD TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE YOU A CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Highly Creative Graphics Designers are one of the highly sought-after ICT professionals world over!
If you feel you have the dynamism, drive and imagination required to produce a constant flow of inspirational ideas, then a career in the creative industries will be an appealing prospect. In particular, if you can combine these qualities with drawing ability, software skills and an abundance of communication skills, then you break into the lucrative world of professional Graphic Design with this powerful practical program where practical application is the name of the game.
We'll cut through the theory and show you how to design flexible and awesome artworks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Okoyeebo: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
alsudan:
Guess the brain reset the man got during the Osun governorship polls worked on him. At least he now clearly knows he's an outcast in his senatorial zone, and is using "I want to rest" as a face saving means.

If he wanted the senatorial seat, he would have gotten if.

3 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by free2ryhme: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
angry shocked
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Okoyeebo: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
lenghtinny:

No, it's the birthright of prostitutes like Bianca.

8 Likes

nzeobi:
ogbeni you should be ashamed of the poor outing of your godson in the last election despite the federal and state might.

You mean his godson who beat Nurudeen Jackson the loafer supported by Ipob pigs?

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Okoyeebo: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
yomi961:
What did he do that he is resting? Is it the malaadmistration or the brazen display of clueless ness and incompetence he has been exhibiting since he became a governor? Didn't expect much from a refrigerator repairer

He's a refrigerator repairer, he's Governor.

Your father who is not a refrigerator repairer, what does he have to show?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Atikuobi19: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
The fear of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Zansu007: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aregbe are you sure.. grin

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Bolustical: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Vocnewsblog(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rest well oh make you fresh up.... Nor follow there pass go yonda sha.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by sweetmusic12: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm politics since secondary school days.... We hope you've made enough impact
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by marvin905(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
the way I take hate this man I wish I fit use dangote truck jam this hopeless fool

1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by asawanathegreat(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
U have stolen enof already. So no more chance for you again.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
A good leader gives room for their followers to grow and attain greater level like them. Tinubu is a practical example likewise Aregbesola joining unlike Amosun, Mimiko, Theodi Orji etc

5 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Liar!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest by Naijawebmaster: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
The make it sound like it is the status quo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Buhari’s Return: Aso Villa Cabal Stages A Comeback, Sidelines Osinbajo / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.