Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (9712 Views)

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Amicable22: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Please guys, I have been invited to Fidelity bank for their entry level aptitude test. What should I expect??

Please if you've taken the test before, what were your challenges?? What should I look out for

Please help a sister... I want to make great use of this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Mannylex(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Amicable22:
Please guys, I have been invited to Fidelity bank for their entry level aptitude test. What should I expect??

Please if you've taken the test before, what were your challenges?? What should I look out for

Thank you

From what I heard, the test format is basically gmat 2007. 15 maths, 35 verbal (long comprehension, and critical reasoning) people always complained of the time constraint and the slow system. Duration is 1hour and you see your score immediately.

You can download the gmat from
https://www.4shared.com/web/q/#query=Gmat%202007

Go through this previous thread for more info
https://www.nairaland.com/3630556/fidelity-bank-recruitment-graduate-trainee/17

When did you apply and was it through a staff?

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Amicable22: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Mannylex:

From what I heard, the test format is basically gmat 2007. 15 maths, 35 verbal (long comprehension, and critical reasoning) people always complained of the time constraint and the slow system. Duration is 1hour and you see your score immediately.

Cheers

Thanks a lot...I already have a soft copy of GMAT 2007. The questions are really hard..I have been going through them since yesterday.

I was just hoping to hear from someone who had taken the test before. To get their experiences and advice.

I applied through their head office at 269c Kofo Abayomi street, VI, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Mannylex(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Amicable22:

Thanks a lot...I already have a soft copy of GMAT 2007. The questions are really hard..I have been going through them since yesterday.

I was just hoping to hear from someone who had taken the test before. To get their experiences and advice.

When did you drop off your CV?

Go through the previous thread I put up there you'll get hints from those that too the test. I believe other's would still come through with tips for you here. Cheers and good luck.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by amicable09(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Mannylex:

Cheers
Manny, what's up?
You're back on GT threads grin leave it for small girls like us na. You should be gunning for experienced hire now. Don't be hustling space with us na beg I dey beg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good morning e-pal.
Trust you're good.
Happy weekend!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by amicable09(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Amicable22:

Thank you
I advise you take out time to read previous threads. If the questions haven't changed then the answers you seek are right there. I mean, the exact questions.

Time is short. System is slow. But the questions are easy if you brush up your numerical and verbal reasoning before your test day.

Best wishes!
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Amicable22: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
amicable09:

I advise you take out time to read previous threads. If the questions haven't changed then the answers you seek are right there. I mean, the exact questions.

Time is short. System is slow. But the questions are easy if you brush up your numerical and verbal reasoning before your test day.

Best wishes!

I appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Mannylex(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
amicable09:

Manny, what's up?
You're back on GT threads grin leave it for small girls like us na. You should be gunning for experienced hire now. Don't be hustling space with us na beg I dey beg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good morning e-pal.
Trust you're good.
Happy weekend!

Lolzzz.... By the way how come you and the OP have same moniker. I thought it was you at first... Longest time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by amicable09(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mannylex:

Lolzzz.... By the way how come you and the OP have same moniker. I thought it was you at first... Longest time.
Lolz. Her moniker resembles mine cheesy
Longest time truly!
I have been seeing you on NIBSS thread. I hope they contact you soonest so I can start escalating settlement issues to you cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Mannylex(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
amicable09:

Lolz. Her moniker resembles mine cheesy
Longest time truly!
I have been seeing you on NIBSS thread. I hope they contact you soonest so I can start escalating settlement issues to you cheesy

Lol. Great place to work even at entry level, however I wasn't contacted after the interview, it was mentioned at the interview that that particular role was entry which I wasn't complaining about grin due to the prospect there and funny enough, the entry pay floors the salary of second level in some banks.. I later realized they picked 2 ladies in my batch (we were Five) who had no experience, I and another guy who I saw as a strong contender with vast experience too in banking wasn't called (he also wasn't complaining of the entry level grin ). One of those times when experience is not so much of a good thing angry

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by amicable09(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mannylex:

Lol. Great place to work even at entry level, however I wasn't contacted after the interview, it was mentioned at the interview that that particular role was entry which I wasn't complaining about grin due to the prospect there and funny enough, the entry pay floors the salary of second level in some banks.. I later realized they picked 2 ladies in my batch (we were Five) who had no experience, I and another guy who I saw as a strong contender with vast experience too in banking wasn't called (he also wasn't complaining of the entry level grin ). One of those times when experience is not so much of a good thing angry
NIBSS is by far a great place to work. Sorry to hear you were dropped. I had similar experience early this year when I was in an entry level interview. Anything but commercial bank, I wanted to run cheesy but my interviewers didn't trust I'll take a pay cut to be with the firm. Five fresh graduates were hired.

It's for the best. I believe when one door is shut close, another opens.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Kezmanp(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
pls am interested in the GMAT 2007

here is my mail Akinquazim@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by anikeadebayo11: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amicable22:

Thank you

Hello I found this while searching for Fidelity Entry Exams guide, how did yours go? And is it still the GMAT 2007? Please would you be kind to send it to me? I really don’t know how this work, I don’t use this platform often. Thank you
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by NanoSec: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amicable22:

Hi

Could you please send me GMAT 2007 version

God bless
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by NanoSec: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Hashem12: 2:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Amicable22:

Can You please send me the GMAT to oluwadarefemi77@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by hazandino(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
morning all, pls can sumone also help wit d Gmaths questions. ...kareemhassan4422@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by IOkorie001: 10:06pm On May 24, 2019
Hi guys. Pls kindly send me GMAT 2007 study pack. I have an aptitude test with Fidelity bank
My email is ifeanyiokorie123@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Etcetera77: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
What’s the cut off mark?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Lynndiana(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please can someone send me GMAT 2007
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Lynndiana(f): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Amicable please can you send me the copy of 2007 gmat please
Amicable22:

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Lynndiana(f): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please amicable send please
Amicable22:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by boarnerge21: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pls Amicable, kindly assist with the material for fidelity bank aptitude test as I will be writing on Tuesday, Boarnerger21@gmail.com thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Amethyst12: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pls I need the gmat 20007 it’s very urgent
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by lovethchinaza40: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hi please can someone help me with 2007 GMAT soft copy my email address is lovethchinaza40@gmail.com thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Dejinho14(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hi guys please I need fidelity bank aptitude test past questions, same one should please send it to my mail.. Williamsoyindamola45@gmail.com ..... Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Dejinho14(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some one should please send me materials that can help me prepare for fidelity aptitude test .... Or tell me how and where I can get it....

Williamsoyindamola45@gmail.com .....thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by adesbaba: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hello..

Please how can one apply for fidelity bank entry level role.

Thanks fam
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Dblaiz(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Daisygood: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
I have a test with fidelity bank... I have gotten the gmat 2007 it's too much,can anyone give me insights on which side to study... Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by Joedave25: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Amicable22:

Thank you

*RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!*

A Microfinance institution is seeking to recruit experienced hands to Head their business offices as Branch Managers.

*Qualification:*
***Minimum HND in Accounting or any business course with atleast 2 years relevant experience in microfinance banking.

***Knowledge of Microsoft office tools

***Must be resident of Ijebu Ode or ready to relocate to Ijebu Ode

***good analytical and managerial skills.

***Ability to generate, drive business & surpass targets.

***good knowledge of cluster retail markets, trade unions & Associations within Ijebu Ode

Interested applicants should forward their résumé to: lesfoboard@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? by BangTanBitch: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daisygood:
I have a test with fidelity bank... I have gotten the gmat 2007 it's too much,can anyone give me insights on which side to study... Thanks
Hello did you pass the test? and was it according to the gmat?

(1) (Reply)

N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / Have You Had Any Experience With A Fake Recruiter On Social Media? / Help For Jumia Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.