Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in (6954 Views)

Do You Mine Crypto? And You Are NOT Mining This App, I Am SORRY For You. / The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / WinThrill Network Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by imagrg(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Sometimes ago I referred people to my option dot net as a paying binary option site.
My sincere apology please.....I made withdraw at their site since last week and it is still pending.
They only paid early birds and later became a scam site.
Please, sorry about this.
The hustle continues....
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please, let's just try out this cash system as early birds before it becomes overcrowded. It's free to participate. Just follow the instructions above and persevere. My brother got paid.
See link on my signature below
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by imagrg(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2018
For those of you who joined using the link on my signature below, please trade by clicking 'start' on all the available green trade on the platform and on one 'red' trade with the lowest minus trade sign using your available $25 free trade money daily
Accumulate your earnings daily, fill out your payment details and withdraw your cash on the 15th and 29th of every month as you make a little above $90.
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by Emmyb800: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
what is d payout options how do u withdrawal d cash u earn is it through paypal, bitcoin or what
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by xzel45: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2018
I can;t find the link on your write up
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by patrickvince4u: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Repost the link
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by pabllov53: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
patrickvince4u:
Repost the link
check my signature
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by imagrg(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2018
Just discovered that this site is a scam. My withdrawal requests are still pending...
My apology please..
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by Danielomisco(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Have you being paid?some1 said he has received his payment
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by NIFTYCLA(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Guys Earn via this link: https://l.2link.space/p112235/
you will be given $25 dollars after you register via the above link. meanwhile, your work is to stake on all the 10 trades shown after your registration till your dollars remains $9. You shall receive the return of your trade the next day which is about 31 dollars and you shall continue to trade every single day for 15 days then you shall cash out your payment on the 15th or on the 29th of everything month provided you're working cheers. *Note* you can refer if you wish, it's not compulsory. I refer because I want people to benefit and thank me for my kind gesture and not just that I also gain 40% commission from my referrals. If you refer, you will also earn 40% from your referral. That is, your referrals will increase your and theirs will also increase by 60% .
Please click where they wrote start and finish the whole 10 tasks.
Meanwhile, the traffic on the company's site is too high therefore do it from 1:pm to 6:pm as the traffic will be less at this time.
Please after you sign up, share too don't be greedy.
If you have questions WhatsApp me via this hotline: 07068496788.
Thanks, and God bless you all.
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by Piroll(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
NIFTYCLA:
Guys Earn via this link: https://l.2link.space/p112235/
you will be given $25 dollars after you register via the above link. meanwhile, your work is to stake on all the 10 trades shown after your registration till your dollars remains $9. You shall receive the return of your trade the next day which is about 31 dollars and you shall continue to trade every single day for 15 days then you shall cash out your payment on the 15th or on the 29th of everything month provided you're working cheers. *Note* you can refer if you wish, it's not compulsory. I refer because I want people to benefit and thank me for my kind gesture and not just that I also gain 40% commission from my referrals. If you refer, you will also earn 40% from your referral. That is, your referrals will increase your and theirs will also increase by 60% .
Please click where they wrote start and finish the whole 10 tasks.
Meanwhile, the traffic on the company's site is too high therefore do it from 1:pm to 6:pm as the traffic will be less at this time.
Please after you sign up, share too don't be greedy.
If you have questions WhatsApp me via this hotline: 07068496788.
Thanks, and God bless you all.
Have you received payment from the site?
Re: My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in by gentiles(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
imagrg:
Please, let's just try out this cash system as early birds before it becomes overcrowded. It's free to participate. Just follow the instructions above and persevere. My brother got paid.
See link on my signature below
Please I want to ask if the site is actually genuine?

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me / Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! / First Bank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.