Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character (3893 Views)

See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group / Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos / Tell Us Your Favorite Innoson Vehicle For Chance To Win Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
this thread is aimed at mimicking your favorite nl character!
just post like he/ she would and let the audience guess the original character or post owner!

let the games begin.

meanwhile u can mimick as many as u can but nobody should use Honda to mimick me oh.... grin

in fact the op is exempted from this mimick challenge!
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
1. Post vin

3 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2018
2. Do you know that many tokumbo cars in Nigeria are salvaged and the dealers sell them off as clean title?

to ensure you get maximum value for your money run a vin check...

you can contact us for all your Vin check at a small fee... currently we are running a promo...

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2018
3. do you know that you can still "legally" bring in your Cotonou vehicles through the land border?

Contact me for more info and remember........

It is not a crime to smuggle, it is only a crime if you are caught" and we have been in the biz since time memorial and know all the shortcuts in the bush.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2018
I present to you, the one and only cool guy who was born with spanners in hand.
the one person God gave infinite talents.. from household electrification to medical surgeries down to latrine cleaning, this cool guy has all the talents.
currently this talented young man has been solving issues for people and wishes to expand his horizons to help people in the hinter and yonder lands.

if you know that you have been running to and fro, seeking help to your automobiles, then help has come to you. salvation is at your footsteps, the talented cool young man will fix all your automobile issues include your hvac system.

he transformed his golf into a BMW now tell me what else he cannot do? God himself blessed him abundantly with knowledge far beyond the reach of others.

before you come, value your ride because the value of your ride will determine the fixing price et all. and don't rush this talented young man else you will have yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2018
favourite!

This vehicle was shipped down from Italy to USA and auctioned on copart on the 13th of December 2096.
the tirelli brother bought and fixed the car from copart before auctioning it on IAAI. the Mexicans bought it and sprayed it for the second time from white to ash before auctioning it back on copart.

then the vehicle was test driven by my technical partner in USA before sending it down here after confirming everything was in place.
if we are to blame anyone, blame the Mexicans!

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2018
let's talk about ringing.
you can ring someone on phone, you can put a ring on someone's finger and you can ring a doorbell.

that's not what this is about....... have you ever ringed an engine? my uber driver and my useless manager that used wrong fuel pump in my Hyundai are to be blamed for the high oil consumption in my Hyundai yet we would not blame them out rightly, let's blame the Nigerian mentality.

they use water in their radiator, use conventional oils and fake oil filters.
radiator is good for coolant, sorry coolant is good for radiator but let's digress to my point... advanced full synthetic oils or afs for short....

in fact I am selling as I type this, please patronize me jorrr and leave ringing mata alone.

I will soon have coolant too and fram filters

ps: IJGB (I just got back)

7 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2018
PS, no hard feelings peeps, just for fun please....
enough pun intended but no harm..... don't get pissed.......
thank you

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
This is gold!

And I can recognize every single moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by CarGuidNG: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
2. Do you know that many tokumbo cars in Nigeria are salvaged and the dealers sell them off as clean title?

to ensure you get maximum value for your money run a vin check...

you can contact us for all your Vin check at a small fee... currently we are running a promo...

shocked wink grin
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by computerglobal(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
3. do you know that you can still "legally" bring in your Cotonou vehicles through the land border?

Contact me for more info and remember........

It is not a crime to smuggle, it is only a crime if you are caught" and we have been in the biz since time memorial and know all the shortcuts in the bush.

grin

Wakanda write up is this. grin grin grin
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Its funny how people are quick to castigate Nigerian dealers not knowing American dealers are worse off.

They buy a car from auction, fix only the cosmetics and return it to auction for sale.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Drunice23: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
you can ring someone on phone, you can put a ring on someone's finger and you can ring a doorbell.

that's not what this is about....... have you ever ringed an engine? my uber driver and my useless manager that used wrong fuel pump in my Hyundai are to be blamed for the high oil consumption in my Hyundai yet we would not blame them out rightly, let's blame the Nigerian mentality.

radiator is good for coolant, sorry coolant is good for radiator but let's digress to my point... advanced full synthetic oils or afs for short....

in fact I am selling as I type this, please patronize me jorrr and leave ringing mata alone.

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Drunice23: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Drunice23: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
I use an Acura tl, apart from changing some sensors and a recent leg pull due to my negligence, I've not done any major repair.

It's a beast on the road churning out 270hp. Only issue is, it requires premium fuel which is unavailable in the country. MPG is shyte as a result.

Newer models don't require premium fuel though, just recommended.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by thebigkendo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
the one person God gave infinite talents.. from household electrification to medical surgeries down to latrine cleaning, this cool guy has all the talents.
currently this talented young man has been solving issues for people and wishes to expand his horizons to help people in the hinter and yonder lands.

if you know that you have been running to and fro, seeking help to your automobiles, then help has come to you. salvation is at your footsteps, the talented cool young man will fix all your automobile issues include your hvac system.

he transformed his golf into a BMW now tell me what else he cannot do? God himself blessed him abundantly with knowledge far beyond the reach of others.

before you come, value your ride because the value of your ride will determine the fixing price et all. and don't rush this talented young man else you will have yourself to blame.

Angel eyed Golf 4.. If you know.. You know grin

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by thebigkendo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
rationalmind:
I use an Acura tl, apart from changing some sensors and a recent leg pull due to my negligence, I've not done any major repair.

It's a beast on the road churning out 270hp. Only issue is, it requires premium fuel which is unavailable in the country. MPG is shyte as a result.

grin

Green grin
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I don't know this one...

obekediamondfuto:

This is waaaay too organized for the moniker
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
I can type literally anything in here. Get a scan and post results
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm looking forward to my retirement. There is a lot nigerian mechanics have to learn from American ones. Maybe I'll rebuild a couple of engines and then travel the world.

5 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
While I could posit the merits and demerits of a thread such as this one, my time is better spent in the pursuit of intellectual activities as such it were. Sadly, the masses on this site might indulge is such trifles as the mimicry of one another. It is easily discovered by perusal of the user logs which discourse is an attempt at obscufication of other such users.

To properly participate in this activity, one must spend many hours perusing user activity and so extrapolate user behaviours, language and diction. I have spent many hours doing this and am certified through Nairaland. I will take the quote in question, research thoroughly through the Nairaland database to ascertain which moniker specifically is in question if you are willing to bear the cost.

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
I just picked up another 1866 Land rover that was beset by the black plague. I'm going to enjoy this project restoring it and it's going to be beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Toyota is strong but Honda forever. If you know, you know wink
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
rationalmind:

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Flatties: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wow hilarious.....

I can actually put a name to all grin tongue
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
whenever u see this color

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:
While I could posit the merits and demerits of a thread such as this one, my time is better spent in the pursuit of intellectual activities as such it were. Sadly, the masses on this site might indulge is such trifles as the mimicry of one another. It is easily discovered by perusal of the user logs which discourse is an attempt at obscufication of other such users.

To properly participate in this activity, one must spend many hours perusing user activity and so extrapolate user behaviours, language and diction. I have spent many hours doing this and am certified through Nairaland. I will take the quote in question, research thoroughly through the Nairaland database to ascertain which moniker specifically is in question if you are willing to bear the cost.

Jakoomo.

radautoworks:
I just picked up another 1866 Land rover that was beset by the black plague. I'm going to enjoy this project restoring it and it's going to be beautiful!

LeJeun

radautoworks:
I can type literally anything in here. Get a scan and post results
Gaza. grin

radautoworks:
I'm looking forward to my retirement. There is a lot nigerian mechanics have to learn from American ones. Maybe I'll rebuild a couple of engines and then travel the world.

Egun grin

computerglobal:

Oviebusdealer's usual antics. grin grin grin
radautoworks:

I don't know this one...

Mrhotautofix and his modded Golf with angel eyes.
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by seunoj: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:
Toyota is strong but Honda forever. If you know, you know wink

I agree but how about the resale value and waiting period.
If you know, you know
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by thebigkendo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Concerning the new total 75w-150, i called the MD of total worldwide but he was busy,his PA said the he will get back to me on the MDS.

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
computerglobal:

yes na, someone somewhere somehow knows that this is truly him!!! grin
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by thebigkendo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oshaprapra 2012 Toyota civic
direct toks
The car is accident free , low mileage
flood free
, cleared at Apapa, Lagos with valid customs papers. Buy and drive

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Transaction With Gazzuzz.... / Has Anyone Gotten A Car From Auction Export / Toyota Camry 2007 Model Gear Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.