Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character (3883 Views)

See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group / Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos / Tell Us Your Favorite Innoson Vehicle For Chance To Win Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckboys:
something is seriously wrong with your head

bro calm down na, no vex na guess the guy guess
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
I now use a Nissan, Toyota is crap....
muscle almost crippled me. so glad I'm saved by Nissan.
the power, the torque the interior is something else.

it is also faster than any other thing on earth.

PS I need a Toyota corolla cause this Nissan wants me to be sleeping in gas stations and I cannot use it as a daily driver.

my Nissan still churns out 300+hp FYI so if u see me drive by, Holla @ ur boy and don't try to race me

Pipey. grin
Sadly, his account has been deleted. cry
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by fuckboys: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
I have decided to be alone with my knowledge of one particular brand. I have followers everywhere both national and international, begging me to help them with one issue or the other. it is high time I begin to make better use of my knowledge to make good money.

every single member of my esteemed member club and fanzone will be required to subscribe to my channel on automobiles for a small token so my knowledge can be appreciated more.

and the average person will tell you not to buy a lion but always be the risk taker and get that lion. you will not regret it. I am a living testimony. do not look at people when you want to progress; be mean, focused and solid even when people say you are self centered.

**********, LION KING - Monk
you and your gazuz can never get to his level. He's better than you guys in all ramifications. He's a go getter, he loves challenges thats why he ain't scared of working on complicated brands.

Not some bleeping toyota men here claiming mechanic gods. SPITS**

3 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
I hate Toyota, my last one suffered me. Ever since I bought my G35 I now carry big booty Dominican girls and overtake Lamborghinis on Lekki-Epe express.

Okay who's this one LMAO
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:

Okay who's this one LMAO

pipey na......
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckboys:
you and your gazuz can never get to his level. He's better than you guys in all ramifications. He's a go getter, he's challenges thats why he ain't scared of working on complicated brands.

Not some bleeping toyota men here claiming mechanic gods. SPITS**

Nice touch with the spit grin
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

pipey na......

No idea who that is
thebigkendo:

I Knew it was me(Honda ambassador), but I was expecting my imitation from TheCar grin grin

I had to sneak it quick
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:

lolz... we will open another thread in Dec for those that hate the guy so much, so they can come in and drop their burden. but in the meantime.....

can someone please mimick banky3w ejooo
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:

No idea who that is
pipedreams
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

pipedreams

Aaaah!
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:
dru... either nice 33 or just 33
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

dru... either nice 33 or just 33
no words required lol

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by fuckboys: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:

ma'am, seriously cartalk has lost its glory, oh the good old days of kings like ikenna ,sienna and many others. These are kings who have done their homework with real practicals, not the google searching minions we have here now feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by SomoriiN: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckboys:
ma'am, seriously cartalk has lost its glory, oh the good old day of kings like ikenna ,sienna and many others. These are kings who have done their homework with real practicals, not the google searching minions we have here now feeling funky.
Says a wandering vagabond who tried forcing Gazzuzz to fix his useless Mercedes remotely...

4 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckboys:
ma'am, seriously cartalk has lost its glory, oh the good old days of kings like ikenna ,sienna and many others. These are kings who have done their homework with real practicals, not the google searching minions we have here now feeling funky.

While I get your point, the people you call Toyota mechanics are still doing their best. Also, your statement is disrespectful to anyone who goes out of their way to try to help with the little they know. Nobody knows all, not even Siena.

And you, pointing accusatory fingers, what have you done for cartalk today?

9 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by SomoriiN: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

While I get your point, the people you call Toyota mechanics are still doing their best. Also, your statement is disrespectful to anyone who goes out of their way to try to help with the little they know. Nobody knows all, not even Siena.

He's a mannerless uncouth vermin ... check his interactions with Gazzuz.z out.... Meanwhile the droopy armed trodgolyte adds no value whatsoever both online and offline!

4 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
This has to be some kind of record for how fast a thread went off topic. Go back to being funny you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by fuckboys: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
SomoriiN:

Says a wandering vagabond who tried forcing Ga.zzuzz to fix his useless Mercedes remotely...
stop mentionin him unnessarily. By the way, who are you again?
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by banky3w(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz... we will open another thread in Dec for those that hate the guy so much, so they can come in and drop their burden. but in the meantime.....

can someone please mimick banky3w ejooo

Auntyradu can try tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by SomoriiN: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckboys:
stop mentionin him unnessarily. By the way, who are you again?
Don't be scared Gazzuzz won't eat you. Who am I? "Well I'm your new step-dad, hi son".. grin
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by fuckboys: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

i'm a business man and i'm good at what i do. Now if you claim to be the best mechanic around, then be sure to be very good at what you do. Thats where my problem is

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by seunoj: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:

I was going for kendo

Oh!
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by SomoriiN: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckboys:
i'm a business man and i'm good at what i do. Now if you claim to be the best mechanic around, then be sure to be very good at what you do. Thats where my problem is
The only biz you're gonna be great at is armed robbery with your useless manners.

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by thebigkendo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:
This has to be some kind of record for how fast a thread went off topic. Go back to being funny you guys

Aunty we know him.. It's the same person pro-gazz & anti-gazz
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by diportivo: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
honda accord for sale..LAGOS CLEARING..... AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.......FULL OPTIONSSSSS...SPEAR TIRE......still in good working condition....manual gear.... LOCATION....IYANA IPAJA....also contact me for any car of your choice......

5 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by SomoriiN: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
diportivo:
honda accord for sale..LAGOS CLEARING..... AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.......FULL OPTIONSSSSS......still in good working condition....manual gear.... LOCATION....IYANA IPAJA....also contact me for any car of your choice......
BJmotors you forgot spear tyres
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

I feel like I'm being left out of the loop here. What's the story, exactly?

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

I Knew it was me(Honda ambassador), but I was expecting my imitation from TheCar grin grin

grin grin cheesy

Sorry Saturday are for Owambe not Nairaland imitation. wink

2 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by asamwababy: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
As i was driving down the highway around wuse 2.I spotted this benz jeep with double pointer on.

There was a 50 litres jerrycan placed behind the vehicle.

In the bid to avoid the jerrycan which is an expensive one i swerved to the right and fell into a ditch and vehicle rolled over.

Two of my passengers were injured.I have involved my lawyer and will require your input on how to ensure the owner of the benz replaces my vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2018
thebigkendo:

I know but thread still digress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten A Car From Auction Export / World’s Most Expensive Car Mercedes Benz Sl600 Covered With 300,000 Diamonds / The Deals Behind Cotonou Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.