Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught (42027 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Two Guys Raped Two Slay Queens After Getting Them Drunk. / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught by sundayppa: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckerstard:
i hear say dem be staffs of the school, rapist should be sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad.

no, i disagree with you. they should be sentence to rape by rapist squad

See them attention seekers, you kids should grow up.
Re: Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught by nnaeyes6: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Trust OAU if they catch for this situation. Na Awo hall and MMS go de reshape ur skin. My cain still de with ma paddies till date.
Re: Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught by MYHUBBY: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Fierce11:

I'm suprised that you're not even half as smart as my guinea pig.. And he's just 3months old!
Which racists hated black women but still had sexual intercourse with them.. It was the ultimate thing to do.. "I hate you, that's why I must bleep you".. No feelings, just solo satisfaction..
Besides, I didn't say I had feelings for them.. I know you're scared, but be rest assured that I would give your mom a plate of porridge if I eventually (or mistakenly) kpansh her or your sis.. Afterall, where she see money to cook porridge?

are you reading the jargons you wrote up there? to even think someone like you that's a slaves under your boss for so many years is boosting in futility here amuse me

seriously that your pig must definitely have a working brain than you his owner cheesy
Re: Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught by Faxtayo(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2018
If to say na yoruba land now they for don dey cry..mumu pple
Re: Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught by talk2saintify(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Nwodosis:
Lucky him, Nsukka people are kind hearted.

You say??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.